Mikaloki

Aug 19, 2018
ERROR Couldnt find file 'bano escolar_Normal.webp'.

I had the same problem with android version. I found out that there is an app with plugin which can be used with Windows version of this game. The Downside is that you need more space.

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
does anybody knows how much >new< content is in 1.6 ? or is it just recycled material from his old game ?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I used to like this game … But after he completely redoing the game from scratch it takes ages to go back up

Shame caus the game has a lot of potential … But delays and long times between updates and the fact he starting from the beginning again makes it hard to enjoy anymore

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
Guys, tell me, pls.
There is not content with Leonora in this version?

I can't begin quest Leonora’s visits.
hello Denrms;
sorry there is no content with Leonora in this version 1.6A
(its focus are the MC's property and the slaves)

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
does anybody knows how much >new< content is in 1.6 ? or is it just recycled material from his old game ?
hello Vulgi;
it definitely isn't recycled material - this content is new.
BGR has taken a big step in a different direction from the original Bastard Girls'
(some people don't like the changes, but some people feel that the storyline is more 'open' and will lead into a deeper/longer story).

Last edited:

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
you can patreon him for 1$ and get the new version .. but many lost trust in him so there a not many patreons left on this forum,
so it may take a while.

Sry for my bad english =)

Feb 25, 2018
you can patreon him for 1$ and get the new version .. but many lost trust in him so there a not many patreons left on this forum,
so it may take a while.

Sry for my bad english =)
Sadly, but true, I lost faith in the 3 months I thought he was just waiting to tell he was gonna abandon the game or reset it again in unity and almost happened so now things are strange and will only get better if he at last show some activity without 6 moths of waiting again! but this is only a personal opinion!

Reactions: woscarricoche

woscarricoche

May 1, 2017
Yes, it's easy to pay just 1$ and patreon the developer. Even it's fair to pay. But it is also fair to receive what you have paid. Serious developers get patreons, it's easy. Leo has a great product but he is not very professional with his deadlines.

So I can understand both sides. Players don't want to pay for promises, and developers don't want to work for free.

It is difficult to solve without empathy on both sides.

Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
The game is not that bad.. and the bugs are not the major issue here. He rebuild the game on the wrong end..after implemting a battle system that has "atm" no purpose than more grind, polls to change the engine and rebuild it a second time..and so on.

After all this time, the old version has still more content .. and that is what people want. If verserion 1.6 has nothing new than game mechanics and recycled images from the previous version .. he won´t get more patreons.

so let´s hope 1.6 deliver some new content and as always sry for my bad english =)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I would have supported him.... But he just takes way too long for not a lot of content … the rebuilding of the game is a bad choice imo

He should have stuck with the original caus then he would have had a lot more support

Now its just a long wait for basicly most the same story with just a sprinkle of new things... And its not just waiting on a update caus after the update is released u need to wait another few weeks or maybe months for a English translation...

HottRod

Sep 1, 2019
Both the english & spanish versions were released at the same time.
the difference is this time 'Patreons' get the release 1 week before everyone else.

Hassann

Jun 21, 2020
Yeah, maybe I'll support him next version if it comes out with a decent amount of content and doesn't take 7 months again.

viper_wizard

Jul 1, 2020
the game will not load up i have try 4 different downloadsand trying reopen zip files to see if that work of this of v1.5b this is what i get when i look at the logs and error's or i get max out memory and it work fine 6 weeks ago now it mess up

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes