yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
He seriously knows how to put annoying shit in his game. It's already random enough now you want to add more bullshit.
I always just play the game with the scripts open and change anything I can to get rid of the bullcrap lol.

NutsInMouth95

Formerly 'NutsInMouth96'
Nov 25, 2017
Can't believe I looked through this entire thread and theres not a single up to date full save for the last version. Yall stingy af.

bjornt2

Mar 9, 2018
Can't believe I looked through this entire thread and theres not a single up to date full save for the last version. Yall stingy af.
True, my saves don't work because of the mod would've loved to send it to you but for now im searching myself

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So just checked the changelog so basicly no new storyline update... just a few tech updates ? and that for such a long wait time :LOL:

parish1

Oct 18, 2019
So just checked the changelog so basicly no new storyline update... just a few tech updates ? and that for such a long wait time :LOL:
aight its a pass. i sleep

what a shame i really like this game cuz even the background npcs are big titted bimbo sloots

viper_wizard

Jul 1, 2020
still can't play this game after the update missing gldraw module files can someone give the missing file or something i will send the code so someone can look at it

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Lol still nothing new, and the old version still has more content.
Well thats to be expected he is starting the game over so it will take a lot of time to get back to the original game size..

But still im disappointed with the changelog for this new update … Looks like its just a few tech updates... didn't see anything about a story line continuation

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Looks like the Day of the Dead is not going to be this year
That's were it gets interesting. We are miles behind before we get there.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Its a shame game had so much potential … He should have never made a remake … should have sticked with the original game...

And the wait time between updates is crazy as well specially since we need to wait for a English translation of the game as well..

I liked the game a lot but I can see the reason why he don't have much patreons.... Shame really im sure will be abandonded soon caus don't see it getting better quick

Hassann

Jun 21, 2020
Games full of bugs that I can't even rollback on now, like when that principal or whatever she is woman catches you the game errors and crashes, never happened in the last update... well guess I'm done with this game, 7 months for no content

Reactions: dussalant

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Yes, it's easy to pay just 1$ and patreon the developer. Even it's fair to pay. But it is also fair to receive what you have paid. Serious developers get patreons, it's easy. Leo has a great product but he is not very professional with his deadlines.

So I can understand both sides. Players don't want to pay for promises, and developers don't want to work for free.

It is difficult to solve without empathy on both sides.
If he had sticked to the first or second engine ... instead of switching for a 3rd and 4th time? Yeah, maybe people would have let him get away with not adding something interesting to the current game. But that's the issue, is it not? He switched engines multiple times (and kept messing with a potential extra engine switch) and dug himself a hole that got deeper and deeper. Months thrown away for what? For this latest update? Glad I'm no patron anymore. :cool:

Larzeranna

Jul 5, 2020
What an unfortunate trainwreck of a game. So long without updates, a complete overhaul and still so little content.

2.60 star(s) 55 Votes