WORTIGER

Sep 4, 2017
this game is really getting on my nerves. How the fuck am I supposed to get into this fucking cemetery if I don't have that RED bitch and how can I find RED if I can't get into that damned cemetery?!? I tried to follow the advice found with the search function, but I didn't solve anything. I leave you a copy of my save and let's see if there is anyone who can solve this game paradox. if anyone can help me, they will have all my sincere gratitude

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
this game is really getting on my nerves. How the fuck am I supposed to get into this fucking cemetery if I don't have that RED bitch and how can I find RED if I can't get into that damned cemetery?!? I tried to follow the advice found with the search function, but I didn't solve anything. I leave you a copy of my save and let's see if there is anyone who can solve this game paradox. if anyone can help me, they will have all my sincere gratitude
To enter the cemetry you must get the quest. Then until you enter get a sceen and meet red immediatly.

i have check your safe. I have see your foodreserve i think you have use cheats. So it could be a reason why it doesnt work.

Joyiko130

Jun 22, 2018
After olivia's class at school my knowledge goes 5. how can i fix that? i downloaded fix1 but maybe i tranfered fix to wrong file. need help.

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
Well i dont know why you guys got so many bugs there. The only bugs that i was found currently was the director spot until you get eline and that your slave dont come back anymore if they go shopping.

YameteDesu

Oct 25, 2018
1597435206460.png
is this a bug? because i've completed Elena's Quests, all 14 of them.

I'm just curious since it says that Carol is now my girlfriend after i've completed her quests.
1597435385671.png

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Im my playtrough when i receive the quest and go directly in to the forest the MC faints and Red finds him, after that the quest continues

blebleble

Dec 8, 2018
from Dev's Discord & Patreon (Leocid2):

Bastard Girls v1.6B Fix2B
" This version fixes several critical bugs in the game. Contains all fixes from previous versions."

Mega:
PC : -
Mac : -

MediaFire:
PC : -
Mac : -

- Link's dead, game was updated to v1.6B Fix-4B. check dev Patreon/Discord for updated links. -

Last edited:
Reactions: lf9naruto

WORTIGER

Sep 4, 2017
Im my playtrough when i receive the quest and go directly in to the forest the MC faints and Red finds him, after that the quest continues
are you referring to the quest of the delivery to the tavern of the white raven? I tried to go to the cemetery with little energy to try to pass out, but they just don't want to know about fainting

Reactions: Aereon1104

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
excellent idea. awful execution. broken buggy quest system makes the experience really bad. i think i passed 20 days in the game, my questlog shows everyhting completed, yet i did not get a single girl yet. i go to school nothing happens, go everywhere with 0 interactive dialogue

Reactions: Aereon1104

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
I put this codes to acticate with shift+o:
Comida = Food
Fuerza = Muscle
Estudio = Study
Energia = Energy cell
Dinero = Money
Pop = Popularity
Rep = Reputation
labia = Speaks
BuenM = Good master

Example: Comida = 9999
for leater quest put Cuero=1000

Reactions: blebleble

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
from Dev's Discord & Patreon (Leocid2):

Bastard Girls v1.6B Fix2B
" This version fixes several critical bugs in the game. Contains all fixes from previous versions."

Mega:
PC : Mega
Mac : Mega

MediaFire:
PC :
Mac

he also put this patch in case some errors pop up again.
*note: don't use this patch if your game isn't v1.6B Fix2B
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did you give his direct links or were those mirrors? Thanks for sharing but next time you should make mirrors as he can see the downloads otherwise and take them down if there are too many.

blebleble

Dec 8, 2018
Did you give his direct links or were those mirrors? Thanks for sharing but next time you should make mirrors as he can see the downloads otherwise and take them down if there are too many.
links from dev's patreon/discord posting (public posting, everyone can see/access it). sry didn't check his discord/patreon sooner. the game was updated to version 1.6B Fix-3B recently.
anw, here's latest updates from Dev's Discord/Patreon (Leocid2):

Bastard Girls 1.6B Fix-3B:

Mega:
PC :
Mac :

MediaFire:
PC :
Mac :

- LINK TERMINATED, v1.6B Fix4 are out. check dev Patreon/Discord for links. -

i wonder are the dev's and his team always re-check for bug before releasing? looks inconsistent IMO.
next time i'll just sharing updates/patch information, not providing links. cheers

Last edited:

Jugo66

Dec 6, 2018
Is it only me or is the older fix 2 Version still in the dl´s from fix 3? I unpacked it and get always the fix 2 version and get the error

blebleble

Dec 8, 2018
Is it only me or is the older fix 2 Version still in the dl´s from fix 3? I unpacked it and get always the fix 2 version and get the error
strange, i didn't get any bug from fix2 version. :unsure:
have you try fix3 patch from my post up there? (post #3,624)

- Breaking News -
(Info from his Discord)
Dev's want to update the game to v1.6B fix4...
lol, im done sharing links :ROFLMAO:

leocid news discord.png

Last edited:

blebleble

Dec 8, 2018
Yeah have tried it with and without the bugfix , still the same ^^
well, i suggest you waiting for dev uploaded v1.6B fix4 at his Discord/Patreon then. i wont sharing links anymore, can't handle too much inconsistency :ROFLMAO:

note : v1.6B Fix4 are out recently, check dev Patreon/Discord for links (y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: yoyomistro
2.60 star(s) 55 Votes