ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
There is an unofficial version of 1.5 English translation out, it might be infected. Here is what LeoCid2 had to say.
I want to make a clear statement to F95
That I and the translation team reject that unofficial translation, because it damages the effort and peace of this community. In addition, the prodence of that mod can also be a danger to players, as it may contain some virus.

Hyuuga_Neji

Jan 15, 2020
The game events sometime disappear if two or more events are going to happen in one single afternoon. To get Carol and Ruby meeting event, don't go to Brotherhood or Maid Guild or do anything that might trigger any events on Day 8 Sunday. Then you get Carol meeting Ruby on Day 9 Monday. If you explore the island early, Karmen gift shop introduction may not happen. I just go to school, do homework and sleep for the first 3 days. I explore on Thursday and Friday. Finding out how the game event triggers work took me a while but now I completed 0.1.5-2 version without any errors. Events will not trigger on weekends, just on school days right after school. That knowledge and timing was needed for me to successfully complete Olivia quest line after completing Lenore quest line.

Manfegor have made a complete and very useful guide for current version. Try to find it also.
I think I have reach the complete contents on 0.1.5 but i want to know if Lilith remains affected and when Karina talk with her mother... i have took her to the vip more than 15 times and always say that she will talk with her mother ehan we meet on school yard....

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I tried to extract the archive for this and got errors instead. First time it's ever happened to me. Does anyone happen to have a solution for this?

Macks73

Feb 5, 2020
Hola . estoy jugando esta versión y no me sale los miercoles la tienda de Karmen no puedo comprar nada entonces .... tampoco me sube afecto con ninguna accion con carol, shasha, ruby, etc ... solo me sube afecto con elena y con olivia .

solucionado. gracias

Last edited:

fillup1209

Jan 28, 2020
Hey so i think im stuck. First i cant start my interaction with Sasha and then after winning the exam with Elena i cant do anything else with her. The walkthrough says to continue i need to go to the apartment and spend some time with Elena, well i have done that like four times now and im still not getting any progress with her. Could anyone help me out plx and thanks.

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Hey so i think im stuck. First i cant start my interaction with Sasha and then after winning the exam with Elena i cant do anything else with her. The walkthrough says to continue i need to go to the apartment and spend some time with Elena, well i have done that like four times now and im still not getting any progress with her. Could anyone help me out plx and thanks.
are you sure that's not the end of her route? I don't remember much about this old one but mostly everyone else than Elena sophie and graveyard chicks routes are pretty barebones and you get to do next to nothing with them

dami123

Apr 3, 2020
as far as this version of the game comes because it already reaches the part where I repair the hymen
Olivia also gave me her ring I do not know what to do next and I do not know how to make Carol become a girlfriend and can the girls get pregnant, yes or no? because I liked that a lot
if the game ends up where I stay I hope the next update
hwo to unlock the mansion

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
There is an unofficial version of 1.5 English translation out, it might be infected. Here is what LeoCid2 had to say.
I want to make a clear statement to F95
That I and the translation team reject that unofficial translation, because it damages the effort and peace of this community. In addition, the prodence of that mod can also be a danger to players, as it may contain some virus.
yea like he is making any effort at all whith every update he make the game worst . peace of community? most of his pateron left anyway because of his actions so what community.. and now he make a remake that only can be described as a bad joke.

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
yea like he is making any effort at all whith every update he make the game worst . peace of community? most of his pateron left anyway because of his actions so what community.. and now he make a remake that only can be described as a bad joke.
yea and banning people who removed their pledge at some point for one reason or other really helped them getting more support

asadjkqwqw

Jun 23, 2020
[QUOTE = "Leocid2, publicación: 1978974, miembro: 1097583"]
El juego es un Alfa solo es prueba, no se le debe tomar seriedad como una versión jugable. Esta versión es para que me den sus impresiones en la parte del combate.
[/CITAR]
Cuando sale una version completa del juego

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
I dont have any idea where i fucked up but Leonore visits just never happend again. Also Miranda just never appeared in the bar, fucking up that quest(s) too.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes