milad68

Sep 4, 2020
Please help...
I am playing BastardGirlsR-1.6BFix2-pc.
There Are NO ine of my girls in cafeteria.
2. I'm stuck in master's checkup quest. When sophie tells go to hospital?

matrix2

Mar 15, 2019
Hi everyone I just wanted to share my save to guys I think completed this version It contains all sex scene and more. enjoy and tell me if I'm missing something :)
how i active the save files when i put it in save folder doesn't exsist can u help me plz

tachido

Oct 26, 2020
No puedo avanzar con lilith tengo entendido que tengo que traer a olivia pero no sale o no se si me salte un paso

airze

Feb 8, 2018
this version of the game is dead and most have stopped coming to this fourm so any question ask will most likely go unanswered
the only help for this game would be the out of date walk through or searching the 178 pages of messages for your answer also this is a English only fourm so you will get no answers if you use something else you could try asking your question on the remake fourm but if you do plz make sure to sate that its for this version not the other or you wont get much help seeing as nether lilith nor olivia are in the remake yet

secretlarrs

May 11, 2020
Walkthrough says to look for a blue fog in the second part of the cemetary for Lillith part 3 and then go get the shovel, but I can find neither a blue fog nor a shovel. All has been done in the correct order.

Edit: I did Lilith part II, then Leonora, then Olivia. Now Lilith is gone from the Mausoleum, and shovel turns up after I enter the Mausoleum, but disappears after I return from the other part of the cemetary. Is there any way to add the shovel with console commands or something?

Edit2: Not being able to progress in Lilith quest seems to stem from using the cheat mod. I extracted another copy and that spawned the blue fog. I actually enjoyed this version better than the remake in many respects. Language sucks, story is weeby af, MC sucks and his dick is ugly, sex scenes are all creampies, BUT the girls are some of the hottest in any 3D-game out there if you ask me, maybe only rivalled by Milfy City, My New Life andTreasure of Nadia.

Last edited:

Marcosab10

Jan 16, 2021
[QUOTE = "muthurola, publicación: 930651, miembro: 10274"]
Está bien, entonces Lilith se ha ido y está la nube azul en la tumba, ¿qué hago a continuación? Alguien dijo algo sobre una pala pero no puedo encontrar
[/CITAR]
La pala esta en árbol

Aca1902

Sep 9, 2019
So im on the Cornelia quest and i need to find Venolus creature. But when i go there i have to fight crocodiles with 1k health. My Sophie is lvl 4 and she hits for 5 dmg. So what level do i have be to have a chance to win those fights... And is there any faster way to level Sophie and Red faster? Getting 50 exp per kill in the cave and Sophie needs 2k for lvl 5. Not sure if there is a way to get levels faster then killing 40 + monsters for one level.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
So im on the Cornelia quest and i need to find Venolus creature. But when i go there i have to fight crocodiles with 1k health. My Sophie is lvl 4 and she hits for 5 dmg. So what level do i have be to have a chance to win those fights... And is there any faster way to level Sophie and Red faster? Getting 50 exp per kill in the cave and Sophie needs 2k for lvl 5. Not sure if there is a way to get levels faster then killing 40 + monsters for one level.
Your posting on wrong fourm but to answer the question you ether fight in cave or cheat with a mod on op of the right fourm and I believe each monster gives different xp on death meaning a stronger monster will give more spider<snake<worm for sophie worm being highest cave monster other then the quest boss witch is not repeatable so worms will lvl her faster but more likely to kill her too and are fether in to the cave then spiters but i think snakes spawn there too so its a chance they spawen but if you dont want to go through all that grind then i suggest getting the mod post

Last edited:

Pervert Warrior

Apr 27, 2021
Alguien Me PUEDE Ayudar:
Que Nivel Debo Tener con el avance rojo avanzar el cementerio, ya me Acoste con Lilith "Poseída por el fantasma" y INCLUIDO lleve un rojo al Nivel 21 Pero no se que mas HACER, Como Puedo Hacer?

que alguien me diga como puedo activar las misiones de sasha, carol y elena ya son mis novias pero no puedo avanzar con sasha ya que me pide que recoja su vestido pero me sale quest no activa, como puedo hacer esa misión o como la activo? ??

como activo la mision de leona no se que hacer para lograrlo,
quien me dice como lo logro?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes