Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Updated the game links.
Thanks for reporting it guys!

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
It's written in the pictures (Etan's Legacy and His Legacy).
They're good but sadly abandoned.
THANK U BRO ..I HAVE QUESTION PLS IF U PLAYED THIS GAME BASTARD GIRL .. DO U KNOW OR ANY ONE HERE GUYS what is the word i should wright in the door inside the tomb in the cemetery pls ? or were can i find the word

Reactions: HorizonD

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
I couldn't remember but I knew the password is somewhere in this thread. ^^
by THE WAY I JUST NOW FINNISHed ALL THE quests in the phone ..is this the end of the ver or there is still progress in the game that are not listed ? should i stop or continue ?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
by THE WAY I JUST NOW FINNISHed ALL THE quests in the phone ..is this the end of the ver or there is still progress in the game that are not listed ? should i stop or continue ?
If I remember correctly, this game ends with the night of the death (stumble upon some ghosts and creatures) at the villa.
The Dev abandoned this game after that event and reworked it here.
The story is a bit different, game mechanics are different and not that far advanced yet as this one.

HA JO

Nov 25, 2019
I m no moder or dev but just out of curiosity if i copy all scrpts from original bastard girls and paste it in to remake versions game folder what is chance that it will work?

Reactions: Mephistofeles

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I m no moder or dev but just out of curiosity if i copy all scrpts from original bastard girls and paste it in to remake versions game folder what is chance that it will work?
I am neither too, yet I assume there is a very slim chance that this will actually work. If you add them to the other scripts it will fuck up the game most certained. And if you only copy the script files without the images, I assume a lot of "images not found" errors will also pop up too.

It exist for a reason the advice to not randomly mix game files together if it is not mentioned that they are exactly made for this specific purpose.

Last edited:

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
None.
And why would you want to do that anyway?

Reactions: Dopplyn

Deem1

Nov 7, 2021
Hi everyone I just wanted to share my save to guys I think completed this version It contains all sex scene and more. enjoy and tell me if I'm missing something :)
appreciate you posted these saves a long time ago. But do you recall what version of BG these saves work on?

Reactions: ricardowre

Hcnum

Mar 31, 2018
Any idea on why i cant progress with Mrs Torres and Lucy
ive tried talking to Fiona it just keeps saying the same thing
P.S if i seems like i'm spamming i don't mean to 1636304183004.png

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes