kartasio

Oct 14, 2017
Every one that have some error exist other version what´s Bastard Girl´s R. Maybe you will havent that problems playing that.

xXCiferXx

Aug 5, 2018
I have a weird bug right now. I took the quest for the white raven tavern but didnt go there immedietly. Now i am a few hours of gameplay after that and it wont let me enter into the creepy woods(i forgot the name). The game somehow thinks that i already have Red in my team and that she is exhausted and needs to go to the hospital. Has anyone had the same problem and is there a way to fix it ?(exept replying the whole thing)

mr.gp

Jun 30, 2020
Can someone tell me how to talk with valeria after sleep with her i want to know about his history ,I am still waiting for funeral.
how to make to get mansion pls.... help me :'(

demonslayerjeff8899

Apr 14, 2020
im trying to go to the cemetary but it keeps saying red is too tired to fuck i have to take her to the hospital what going on ive taken sophie to the hopsital like ten times

lucyfer69

Aug 4, 2020
I have some questions, I have started bars you see the game and looking at the guides says that leonora visits me, can you tell me why it does not happen or where I have to go? And also Miranda I have never seen her and she tells me that I find her in the hospital after taking Sophie. tell me what is wrong?

tengo unas preguntas, eh iniciado barias veses el juego y mirando las guias dice que me visita leonora, me pueden decir por que no susede o donde tengo que ir? y tambine miranda nunca la eh visto y me dice que la encuentro en el hospital despues de llevar a Sophie. me dicen que ise mal?

Swatkatsbulbul

Aug 19, 2020
I loved the game just 1 thing that bugged the shit out of me is the error on the text we know it meant Her but it keep saying He and sometimes it meant to say Him or Her But still says He. Maybe you guys should recheck the dialogs.
How yo fix lady Katerina error in version 1.6b

Lordhellsing

Mar 16, 2018
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they ditched the game those bastards

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes