Azraziel

Feb 3, 2022
so after dowloading 2.1 i no longer have/can find Karla....any ideas where she went? Is she no longer available to deploy to protect gym?

Mar 1, 2022
Are we going to get miranda quest in the next update? cause it says with sasha that I must do other quests first and with miranda's daughter it says to let events unfold, and I cant do the cornilia quest unless its in the next update as well

thanks for the amazing game I am curios to see how you catch up to your abandoned version in story progress and how you introduce the rest of the characters in the game before we some serious action and story progression with a side of more women

edit: I just finished the funeral of this version

Azgueila

Jan 9, 2018
Are we going to get miranda quest in the next update? cause it says with sasha that I must do other quests first and with miranda's daughter it says to let events unfold, and I cant do the cornilia quest unless its in the next update as well

thanks for the amazing game I am curios to see how you catch up to your abandoned version in story progress and how you introduce the rest of the characters in the game before we some serious action and story progression with a side of more women

edit: I just finished the funeral of this version
there won't be anything for this version

Reactions: multiversetheory

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
Hello, I have a problem downloading the game, I start it and this error happens how do I solve it please help
View attachment 1753492
Check the other links should work i downloaded it just last week and it worked for me tho I don't remember the link, you can actually go and play Bastard Girls R which is a remake of this one, The scenes on here are there as well

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
The characters need to be re-colorized. You have white girls that have been burnt dark brown under a grill. I would understand if your characters are Black or Latina but they clearly are nothing of the sort. The MC is suffering from almost the exact same problem, white guy who has some serious skin color issues that are far from human normal. I started playing it and it was kind of fun, but I had to stop playing, I couldn't get passed this problem. If you recolor the white girls to actually being light or light tanned and the mc the same too, then it will look more realistic to me and I can play. I guess what I am saying is I can't take this game seriously, and when that happens I just can't play it, which is a shame. In case your wondering why I am being racist. I promise you I am not, it's just that for whatever reason the dev has decided to mess around with the colors of characters that they look ridiculous.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes