Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Anyone know what the content direction will be? Any Kyo, Sasha, Katerina or Kyo's lackeys? Honestly can't be arsed about the rest

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
last version was out on christmas if I remember well, he needs almost three months to release another one :closedeyesmile:

I hope the rework makes up for it, but I doubt

Thehorskill

May 11, 2017
well i so sad, no its the first time this dude do this, well... are uncontrollable things. just wait and see if this version gonna be great. thanks man for the info @hater45

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
As usual, it is too bugged and barely playable. I could actually trigger even less things than in the previous version, so i just ripped the images - > it is a good update content-wise, but i think it would be a hell of a lot easier if he just continued this thing in comic/cg version only. Maybe it wouldnt take 3 months for him to release an update that way and everyone would be happy.
It is fun to conquer and win over the girls in the game, but not when its an endless loop of bugs and crashes.

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Holy fucking shit, this update is by far the most buggy I've ever played and even with the patches this is nigh unplayable.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I think this is the last time I bother trying to play it. even starting over, half the intro scenes do not appear and the blue and red buttons tell you nothing. This is his second time completly redoing features of the game and It's not helpful.

without a walkthrough, you could never progress without stumbling over the basic intro story by accident. God knows how I'm actually going to manage whatever those military images or maid temple fight scene is all about. It looks all convoluted and missing the point. I was happier when it had the original story, just a boy building a haram of rich illegitimate school girls.

Oh well maybe he will learn from all of this, but with people continuing to pay, I doubt it.

Reactions: Demonic Ingrid

condedracula

Oct 28, 2017
hey no hagan bulling y ayuden a programar y a arreglar los bugs , el juego tiene unas MILFS buenismias

Hey boys ,don´t fuck and help to fix and programing, is a indie game , not enterprise.

Reactions: Ruffuss

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
well i have these links:
(version 1.0)
and bug fixs:

i hope this can help you guys
wow, this version has already three bugfixes? or those are for 0.9?

there is a bug fix in his patreon, but it seems to be only one

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
hey no hagan bulling y ayuden a programar y a arreglar los bugs , el juego tiene unas MILFS buenismias

Hey boys ,don´t fuck and help to fix and programing, is a indie game , not enterprise.
Please read through the thread and you will have a better understanding of how things are. Leocid2 doesnt deserve a free pass, this crap happens every release. always late, always buggy, always poorly translated.

Thehorskill

May 11, 2017
I send a inbox for use the old saves, he told me about old saves dont work for this update, again. Thats why probably You have a lot of buggs. (In my cute cousin Is the same)
Well what can i said.
I understood he dont have a lot of patreons for his proyect. The game have 2 reworks dramatrics. He bought a new equip with his own money without reaching the $1000 goal. 1 only guy offered himself to be his translator (yeah is bad but, remember. Beggar of net have a lot of problems with the translation spanish to english. with he goals the $1000 he can get a good translator).
Just with $640 he do a good rending , high quality art, meaby the program isnt good. But for all that. I keep support this guy.
If he reach the $1000 and the problems still. I throw all my bullshit in his fucking face

Reactions: Doom64HD3D
U

User_151686

Do I have to install all bug fixes or is the bugix nr 4 enough? Because if cih me look at you bugfixes I think that's enough but I can be wrong too.

sry for the bad English

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes