ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
I forgot how disfigured most of the women are in this game. I think they need to see a doctor about their tumors. Sofie, Elena, Sasha and Carol and the teachers are normal-ish, but everyone else is almost freakish.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I send a inbox for use the old saves, he told me about old saves dont work for this update, again. Thats why probably You have a lot of buggs. (In my cute cousin Is the same)
Well what can i said.
I understood he dont have a lot of patreons for his proyect. The game have 2 reworks dramatrics. He bought a new equip with his own money without reaching the $1000 goal. 1 only guy offered himself to be his translator (yeah is bad but, remember. Beggar of net have a lot of problems with the translation spanish to english. with he goals the $1000 he can get a good translator).
Just with $640 he do a good rending , high quality art, meaby the program isnt good. But for all that. I keep support this guy.
If he reach the $1000 and the problems still. I throw all my bullshit in his fucking face
Beggar didnt always make the money. Dude really has to survive off his income his project was a hail mary pass to keep doing what he loved and eat. And he has had a translator longer than his income provided one. My issue with Leocid's translator is that the person is so shitty google translate does a better job. No shit play the game in spanish and use google translate. In it's translated english I understand little of the dialogue because it makes no sense at all.

As far as issues go, I used a new save because reworks need a new save. My issue with the rework is it seems he didn't test it or would know elements are missing completely from the story again. Kira's intro disappeared, but she is in the tanning shop like we know each other well. The intro scene there is missing too.

This was probably the absolute worst time to rework the game for him. He was supposed to be showing us what he could do, but instead we see unneccesary and unneeded changes to forward the story. I mean now I cant even visit the school once you leave and time progresses oddly all of this without any in game explanation. Theres also no explanation as to where the blue and red buttons take you, which may or may not progress time.

I know many want to defend him, I did for months when i provided versions to the site. But this game is now a textbook definition of bad game design they write articles about.

Reactions: 4Nier

Thehorskill

May 11, 2017
Beggar didnt always make the money. Dude really has to survive off his income his project was a hail mary pass to keep doing what he loved and eat. And he has had a translator longer than his income provided one. My issue with Leocid's translator is that the person is so shitty google translate does a better job. No shit play the game in spanish and use google translate. In it's translated english I understand little of the dialogue because it makes no sense at all.

As far as issues go, I used a new save because reworks need a new save. My issue with the rework is it seems he didn't test it or would know elements are missing completely from the story again. Kira's intro disappeared, but she is in the tanning shop like we know each other well. The intro scene there is missing too.

This was probably the absolute worst time to rework the game for him. He was supposed to be showing us what he could do, but instead we see unneccesary and unneeded changes to forward the story. I mean now I cant even visit the school once you leave and time progresses oddly all of this without any in game explanation. Theres also no explanation as to where the blue and red buttons take you, which may or may not progress time.

I know many want to defend him, I did for months when i provided versions to the site. But this game is now a textbook definition of bad game design they write articles about.
Meaby is the wrong choice thats i take but I believe this project will improve, this game remained almost a full year with only $270 by patreons, many similar creators have abandoned their projects because they did not have enough support, but this guy has still followed and I think he has improved in something of everything he has done, for something has his patreons. for all this I will continue giving my support to this project. well untill to what I said earlier about the $1000 goal

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I can't agree with improvement to be honest. Girls have remained the exact same, renders just have more assets in them because thats what he does with the money. And sadly his first iteration was actually the most stable. My suggestion to switch to Renpy for better performance was something I regret doing now. I won't hold my breath for the 1k goal.

He still fails to see his translator is taking his money for nothing no matter how many times people tell him. if you can find a copy of an older version where he did his own translations, you would see the language and usage is the same. I'm not actually convinced he is sending it to a translator except that he may personally know the guy and thinks he speaks better english than Leocid does. His usage of the word rich in both versions is telling as in english it only deals in food or wealth and never described for sex. He's also the only person I've ever read in any non native language to use it that way.

Perhaps you are playing in spanish and this could be a massive difference. I can tell english isn't native for you, but for those of us who struggle with spanish (would be better in Deutsch for me) I get a headache just trying to put it all together. The story could be what makes or breaks it, but in english we are stuck just stringing scenes together for the sex and it sorta falls apart there when we cant get them to happen except by random.

kark

Jun 18, 2017
*WARNING*
Before you do the olivia quest line maybe you have to do part of leonora quest line in orden to complete leonora quest
Im not sure about this because i didnt do leonora quest line.

Olivia walkthrough
-Pass the exam
-see she on the bar beach
-go to church
-go to guild
-pizzeria
-bar beach
-hotel
-fuck her a lot (school and house)
-i dont really know but at some point you will have a scene when you want to fuck her on the school
-pretty straight from there

I like this game, the author make a lot of effort in art, the history is good (compare to other games...) but there is too much bug making this game almost unplayable you might miss some scenes.
it's not just that you do not have but that you do not have any kind of clue, i had to descryp the game, see the code and pics to know what to do. And the translation is really really really bad even when i tried to play in spanish version, sometimes was weird how they speak.

I dont know what to say, this update bring a lot of scenes well done, like the end of olivia quest line. This game just need to solve the tons of bug and make better quest desing to know what to do (this is not that hard, just need to write a phrase like "Olivia like to go to the beach" when you pass the exam)

sorry for my english tho :oops:

Thehorskill

May 11, 2017
first of all, I respect all opinions, just i gave my point of view.
yeah dosnt true for me is more easy the spanish version, im speak spanish is my native lenguage, but i play the game in English too (by my way or for buggs in the game). i know the translate is bad, im agree with a few points with you, but I value more the effort that guy has put it on. it's too sad the game have a bad translation 'beacuse the game have a good history, i told him :'' hey man why dont you add more erotic content to the game and dont add so much text'' he told me : ''i dont change the history for that, bastard girl have good plot and good history and that dont gonna be change''.
well i dont have anymore to said, just i still support this project and if i can share it like im doing now. (between studies and work I do not have time). thats all

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
*WARNING*
Before you do the olivia quest line maybe you have to do part of leonora quest line in orden to complete leonora quest
Im not sure about this because i didnt do leonora quest line.

Olivia walkthrough
-Pass the exam
-see she on the bar beach
-go to church
-go to guild
-pizzeria
-bar beach
-hotel
-fuck her a lot (school and house)
-i dont really know but at some point you will have a scene when you want to fuck her on the school
-pretty straight from there

thank you very much for the guide deadpool-fauxsurprise.gif

Reactions: Daboos

RenPythagorus

Jun 6, 2017
better to download all and replace but i hope someone post bug fix 10 is the latest one.
The patches contain previous bugfixes. I know there should be at least one more coming. I fixed a bug in one of the files that controls Carol's events. It was trying to add points to the variable "Carols" and not "Carol" as it should have been.

Speaking of that. No idea why the dev switched out all of the relationship variables between 0.9 and 0.10. That just seems crazy ridiculous for no appreciable gain in value. The variables went from Elena_points to Elena (for example). I'm sure there's some rationale behind it, but I can't think of one.

Reactions: Bloodhunter

hater45

Mar 7, 2017
I can't agree with improvement to be honest. Girls have remained the exact same, renders just have more assets in them because thats what he does with the money. And sadly his first iteration was actually the most stable. My suggestion to switch to Renpy for better performance was something I regret doing now. I won't hold my breath for the 1k goal.

He still fails to see his translator is taking his money for nothing no matter how many times people tell him. if you can find a copy of an older version where he did his own translations, you would see the language and usage is the same. I'm not actually convinced he is sending it to a translator except that he may personally know the guy and thinks he speaks better english than Leocid does. His usage of the word rich in both versions is telling as in english it only deals in food or wealth and never described for sex. He's also the only person I've ever read in any non native language to use it that way.

Perhaps you are playing in spanish and this could be a massive difference. I can tell english isn't native for you, but for those of us who struggle with spanish (would be better in Deutsch for me) I get a headache just trying to put it all together. The story could be what makes or breaks it, but in english we are stuck just stringing scenes together for the sex and it sorta falls apart there when we cant get them to happen except by random.
In your previous post you said that a shitty google translate is better than the broken English he puts out until I go ham in trying to fix every sentence. In reality, he or the translator is using google translate because I got beat for beat the same sentences when I try to make sense of some of the text. Kid you not, put any of the Spanish text in google and look at the English translation

U

User_151686

well i have these links:
(version 1.0)
and bug fixs:

i hope this can help you guys

Reactions: bearclaw01234
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes