Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
In your previous post you said that a shitty google translate is better than the broken English he puts out until I go ham in trying to fix every sentence. In reality, he or the translator is using google translate because I got beat for beat the same sentences when I try to make sense of some of the text. Kid you not, put any of the Spanish text in google and look at the English translation
Damn just reaffirms my belief he isnt using a translator but saying it out of sympathy. And if people think otherwise, then we are admitting to him being incredibly stupid.

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
I try to open the Mega download link and it says that the file is no longer available for download.. could ye please fix this? Thank ye.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
*WARNING*
Before you do the olivia quest line maybe you have to do part of leonora quest line in orden to complete leonora quest
Im not sure about this because i didnt do leonora quest line.

Olivia walkthrough
-Pass the exam
-see she on the bar beach
-go to church
-go to guild
-pizzeria
-bar beach
-hotel
-fuck her a lot (school and house)
-i dont really know but at some point you will have a scene when you want to fuck her on the school
-pretty straight from there
Sighs I guess mines bugged out. I got to the part where you go to the church and they prepare for some shit. Then they got attacked now I'm waiting for a funeral. I went to guild i see no scene and I got to pizza place I get nothing. With Leonara I did some of her quest line.

kark

Jun 18, 2017
Sighs I guess mines bugged out. I got to the part where you go to the church and they prepare for some shit. Then they got attacked now I'm waiting for a funeral. I went to guild i see no scene and I got to pizza place I get nothing. With Leonara I did some of her quest line.
Funeral?
When you go to the church (because you need to send a ring) they say something like " we are preparing carnival so we cant send nothing" so you go to the guild to speak with the loli(the scene trigger when you click at the stair)
they cant send nothing so you go to the pizza because you need to speak to someone who travel a lot (she is that girl who sell gifts but she is in the pizza)
Im using a old save so maybe is bug, or you are bug, maybe both?
I miss some scenes like Leonora quest
Did you try to go to cementery?
anyways, i decrypt the game so use this code in " ":
"Jump OliBarDJoya" (for spanish version)
"Jump OliBarDJoyaEN" (for english version)
You wont miss nothing importan (i guess) and you will can continue the oliva story as normal.
Also i think nobody has post it so: "$ Name+=number" for gurl love ex:"$ Elena+=100"

If someone want to see a scene i could write the code here and wuohala.
Remember: While you are in the game "Shifth + o" to enter in console, write the code and press "Enter", "Click right" to exit.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Im using a old save so maybe is bug, or you are bug, maybe both?
That will be both, since new game have the same issue. So in Olivia questline when you talk the girls in the Temple of Brotherhood, the variable OliviaBarHist2 won't set to 2, so the scene with Lady Anais (loli) won't happen in the Servant Guild.
shift+o, then OliviaBarHist2 = 2 will solve the problem... For that, but there is so much more bug... why is there so many bug?

Reactions: kark

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
It seems pretty obvious that the Dev does not play his game before release, if he did these bugs would be very apparent and he would fix them.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
It seems he try to fix it, that's why there is a bunch of fixes for each release. :)
Other than that, he could show it to a few ppl for like an alpha testing, so the bugs can be found. But in this case there should be some hints, because otherwise when a variable simple won't change, and other scenes won't appear, so the players can think that they simply finished with that questline...

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Sadly so many bugs even in the v7 bugfix :/ gonna wait some time and see how it goes

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
maybe some mod could update the OP

@Bloo @Pepé Le Pew

bugg fix V7
well i have these links:
(version 1.0)
and bug fixs:

i hope this can help you guys
Just the bugfix 7 is necessary, and you have to start a new game, old saves don't work

Reactions: MasterofNTR

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Really like the look of lilith...hope to see more content with her soon. I like lilith, carol and Sophie and close behind are elena and leaora

Runedge

Nov 30, 2017
Wow, there are a ton of game breaking crashes in this game. Has anyone else come across a lot of crashes as well?

Runedge

Nov 30, 2017
Wow, there are a ton of game breaking crashes in this game. Has anyone else come across a lot of crashes as well?
It has gotten me thinking, have we reached that moment i n game design where all the old saves no longer work?

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes