gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
that makes no sense. why intall bugfixes for v7 if you already have v10? doing so is highly likely to break your game
dude, it's the seventh version of the bugfix for v0.10, so we had SEVEN bugfixes just for 0.10, it's not hard to understand

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
dude, it's the seventh version of the bugfix for v0.10, so we had SEVEN bugfixes just for 0.10, it's not hard to understand
that actually IS hard to understand. Im not saying you are wrong, but assuming you are correct the naming for the version and bugfix is retarded.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
if i use the v 0.10 and the 7 bugs fix, i have to restart the game without old save to don't have bugs?
You'll still have bug, but basicly yes. Okay, not gamebreaking bugs, but variable bugs and such...

It's working? For me it´s not working
it's working... For example:
money = 350
Sasha_points = 200

that actually IS hard to understand. Im not saying you are wrong, but assuming you are correct the naming for the version and bugfix is retarded.
Yeah, the version naming is little bit weird. Since this is the 10th version then it's v0.10.0, and since there are 7 bugfix for it, then it should be v0.10.7... But since not the main game is published again with the fixes, instead the dev publish just the fixes, so the version number don't change...

This game really needs a walkthrough
It has one, for $10 patrons. Also i'm considering making one.. okay it's halfway done already...

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
OK I have some kind of high level walk-through but I 'm totally lost with simple mechanics:
how to get out from cafeteria on the first day?
There is no exit door active at all

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
OK I have some kind of high level walk-through but I 'm totally lost with simple mechanics:
how to get out from cafeteria on the first day?
There is no exit door active at all
Sorry, but I just can stop laughing. High-end WT and stuck at most simple things. XDx'D
Okay, just talk with one of the girls, and the game should bring you back to the school's map.

Reactions: yoyomistro

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
the grind in this game has been reduced drasticaly at least, so the new playthrough is not so harsh, now you don't lose affection points when you fuck sophie in her room, so you can fuck her anytime you want without having to grind all over again, and money now is not an issue since you can earn quite a lot in a day. Raising relation with a girl should be quite easy as well is you buy her gifts

I liked the new interface as well, seems like leocid is preparing the terrain to new locations to find girls, hopefully he can now focus more on content with girls and less in UI and navigation

and hopefully he will release new versions quicker as well, this one took almost three months

Reactions: yoyomistro

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Actually the cgs are not bad sometimes even good, I talked the navigation already. Da hell is "bla" and what do you mean by focus?

Oh yeah, maybe because I never go late to school, but I don't even like Katarina so I don't even mind. :p
Well I forgot the H it was supposed to be blah which means nothing. Focus is how in DMD or MSN or MNL even Dreaming there is some direction to it. This game not so much, I felt like I was just walking around, and at the stage that I last played it was..... girls in the hallway looking at me, they wont talk to me... blah

djrock

Dec 18, 2017
Seeing how Spanish is his primary language i haven't ran into a bug in it when you first start in Choose your language. Just wanna to share that might be beneficial for people who just want to look at the scenes.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Game has potential but many bugs and yeah a walktrough that makes sense would also be good :D

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
You'll still have bug, but basicly yes. Okay, not gamebreaking bugs, but variable bugs and such...

it's working... For example:
money = 350
Sasha_points = 200
i noticed that while that variable still shows probably from savefile, it now uses Sasha=200 for the points and you no longer see point numbers in the fone view but hearts. 100 fills up the heart colour but is not the end of the points cuz i had 100 and still was called a pervert for walking into bathroom or their room, had to change it to 1000 to get over that and back to where it was before in my save game.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
i noticed that while that variable still shows probably from savefile, it now uses Sasha=200 for the points and you no longer see point numbers in the fone view but hearts. 100 fills up the heart colour but is not the end of the points cuz i had 100 and still was called a pervert for walking into bathroom or their room, had to change it to 1000 to get over that and back to where it was before in my save game.
Sasha has a little events, where you found her using vibrator, then you can find her at the kitchen, etc-etc. While you are right, that the girls points' variable was changed from Name_points to Name, for Sasha's event the game checks Sasha_points instead of Sasha (little bug). That's why I wrote Sasha_points, also that was just az example. :)
On the other hand, yep the heart icon only show from 0 to 100, but lots of event need 123, 180, 200, or even 300 or more affection. But no matter if the heart icon is full, if you talk with the girls, you'll get the points above 100, so eventually you'll get all the point you needed, but you won't see it on the heart icon.

Oh and other thing, for Carol, there is a event too where the game checks Carol_points instead of Carol, so you need to set that variable manually.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes