markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Oh wait... you said you talked with Anais already? :O Then something else bugged there. Can you tell me the OliviaBarHist2 variable value?
after seeing the anais event again it is set to OliviaBarHist2=3 now in save editor ...setting it to 4 triggered the next bar event

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
after seeing the anais event again it is set to OliviaBarHist2=3 now in save editor ...setting it to 4 triggered the next bar event
Okay then, you can go to the pizza shop to talk with Karmen.
EDIT: with setting it to 4, you'll miss the pizza shop talk (and the paying... lol)

sorry for mega link, cannot upload on forum yet
Yeah, funny bug with the game. So the game check only if the OliviaBarHist variable is exactly 1, but when you success the exam, that variable increases with one every time. It normally shouldn't be a problem, because if you pass the exam once, then immediately go to the beach bar, after that it's no matter if the OliviaBarHist variable increases further, but since you missed that, and the variable is now 2, then in the beach bar, Olivia's scene won't happen. Woooow. Nice bug catch. :)
shift+o then OliviaBarHist = 1 will solve the problem.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Still having trouble triggering the rest of leonora stuff...unless those scenes aren't actually ingame yet...the 3some with her and her maid.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Did Leonora visited you for studying (and something else)?
She came to study which ended with the mc screwing her brains out, banged her in the bathroom, and a beach scene with her,sophie, lilith and her maid fighting,....she is the mc fiance now. That was the last time I saw her besides the event at school with olivia.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
She came to study which ended with the mc screwing her brains out, banged her in the bathroom, and a beach scene with her,sophie, lilith and her maid fighting,....she is the mc fiance now. That was the last time I saw her besides the event at school with olivia.
Okay, then you are done (as far as I know). :)
Oooh, I know now which scene you missing... You didn't finished the Lilith questline, right? When you take her to the hospital. Because what you said, that scene is part of the beach scene, but happens only if yoou finished with Lilith's surgery.

saberylily

Jun 30, 2017
How to do get all this leonora can you tell me

Raizen-sama

Oct 20, 2017
this game is so bugged for me right now that it trully is unplayable, I am getting error every other click... Fucking ridiculous

Reactions: djrock

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
how do i get lilith to the hospital ?
Need to be veeeery good relationship with Miranda (yep, lovers), then go to the beach bar, and talk with her. Then go to Lilith and talk with her.

this game is so bugged for me right now that it trully is unplayable, I am getting error every other click... Fucking ridiculous
Gamebreaking bugs usually means old saves. It's not advised to use those. Other than that if you show the error msg, maybe we can find solution.

Reactions: Seif

djrock

Dec 18, 2017
Need to be veeeery good relationship with Miranda (yep, lovers), then go to the beach bar, and talk with her. Then go to Lilith and talk with her.

im already lovers with her and she does not appear at the beach bar. i put my save in there if it helps

Nov 18, 2017
the game is superb animation is good all character are awesome best game but so much grinding here i played more than 8 hours i think i complete this version

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
im already lovers with her and she does not appear at the beach bar. i put my save in there if it helps
Never ever saw this type of error. This save is completly missing a variable. :hushedface:
LilithVirginidad = 1 will solve the problem, but still, as I see through, I didn't find the variable in the variable list... weird. ::|:

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes