djrock

Dec 18, 2017
Which scene you think about?

Which scene you think about?

never mind about the olivia scenes i have all of her's i think. Is there new content with sasha all i got with he is seeing her in the morning bending over

ChuckL6626

Jan 9, 2018
I still cant trigger the gift vendor. Shopping mall every Wednesday and Nada. I am 23 days in. Is there a specific event that I have to complete?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I still cant trigger the gift vendor. Shopping mall every Wednesday and Nada. I am 23 days in. Is there a specific event that I have to complete?
for me she showed at the first week, did you talk with the pizza girl? It triggered on the next day I talked with her

ChuckL6626

Jan 9, 2018
for me she showed at the first week, did you talk with the pizza girl? It triggered on the next day I talked with her
I have had pizzeria job and spa job, met Miranda at the bar, seduced her, played basketball with Elena etc etc... still no Karmen the vendor. Its funny, I triggered her in a past version but restarted the game from the begining and now no sign of her.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I have had pizzeria job and spa job, met Miranda at the bar, seduced her, played basketball with Elena etc etc... still no Karmen the vendor. Its funny, I triggered her in a past version but restarted the game from the begining and now no sign of her.
She appears in town wed afternoon.

Feb 22, 2018
now i dont know how to have scenes with Sasha or Olivia
the last things i had was Sasha using the vibrator in room
and Olivia was sucking the dildo in school
someone can help me ?

OddityOne

Jan 31, 2018
i just spent some time figuring out the walktrough to access half the plot. Now i can't remember how to get Carol to trigger the dates at the pizzaria. Does anyone know her step by step?

i have high points with her, can use most options at school, but when i ask her out she says too much homework. how do you trigger the walk in the school district garden?

Feb 22, 2018
i just spent some time figuring out the walktrough to access half the plot. Now i can't remember how to get Carol to trigger the dates at the pizzaria. Does anyone know her step by step?

i have high points with her, can use most options at school, but when i ask her out she says too much homework. how do you trigger the walk in the school district garden?
she just accepted going out when i got the Olivia points now but now i just can go in the pizzaria with her no sex scenes if u know how

Manfegor

May 20, 2017

she just accepted going out when i got the Olivia points now but now i just can go in the pizzaria with her no sex scenes if u know how
So as I see, Carol will appear on the sofa in the living room after her scene with Ruby. After you need 200 points with her, to go out for the walking and buying teddy bear... The problem is, the game checks the Carol_points variable, but the activities increases the Carol variable, so the Carol_points will be 0 forver, soooo shift+o, then Carol_points = 200 will solve it.

When she appears in the kitchen (if I saw right, that'll randomly happen after you promise Sasha you'll help her while she do "stuffs", and Sasha isn't in the kitchen), you can go out to the pizza place with her, but thats only affection increase.

After you got more than 300 affection (for Carol variable), go to the roof, and if she is there alone, then you can have sex with her.

Also if you did the pizza place event with her, and you have more than 62 affection (Carol variable), then go study with her, and you can see some scene too.

And good night for now.:closedeyesmile:

Reactions: OddityOne

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I have applied all 4 fixes. Breaks on Elena and Sasha at school.

Full traceback:
File "game/Escuela.rpy", line 2014, in script
call screen SashaCafeEN
File "Z:\home\jim\Downloads\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1706, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "Z:\home\jim\Downloads\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1724, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "Z:\home\jim\Downloads\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 145, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 471, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "Z:\home\jim\Downloads\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2526, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "Z:\home\jim\Downloads\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "Z:\home\jim\Downloads\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2538, in interact
scene_lists.replace_transient()
File "Z:\home\jim\Downloads\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 822, in replace_transient
self.remove(layer, tag)
File "Z:\home\jim\Downloads\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1107, in remove
self.hide_or_replace(layer, remove_index, "hide")
File "Z:\home\jim\Downloads\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1031, in hide_or_replace
d = oldsle.displayable._hide(now - st, now - at, prefix)
File "Z:\home\jim\Downloads\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 443, in _hide
self.update()
File "Z:\home\jim\Downloads\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 578, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/Escuela.rpy", line 1953, in execute
screen SashaCafeEN:
File "game/Escuela.rpy", line 1953, in execute
screen SashaCafeEN:
File "game/Escuela.rpy", line 1954, in execute
imagemap:
File "game/Escuela.rpy", line 1955, in execute
screen bars:
File "game/Escuela.rpy", line 1955, in execute
screen bars:
File "game/Escuela.rpy", line 1965, in execute
bar:
File "game/Escuela.rpy", line 1965, in keywords
bar:
File "<screen language>", line 1967, in <module>
NameError: name 'Semen' is not defined

Aug 16, 2017
thanks to all you guys with the questions and answers I have played this through and I think ive seen just about all the content.

however, for the amount of time this game has been in development I kinda expected more scenes and less bugs. also a coherent walkthrough would be good, though to do so it will take someone with the kind of patience I don't have. it would be like getting the tip in and then not moving for an hour, even though you can feel her clenching and the urge to plunder is screaming at your libido :D
I spent quite a few hours just grinding and stumbling into the odd scene here and there and when I ground out 2 weeks without a trigger I came here and found direction.
it just seems to be puffing out with minor mini scenes to disguise progress, or so it seems to me

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes