yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Okay then, you can go to the pizza shop to talk with Karmen.
EDIT: with setting it to 4, you'll miss the pizza shop talk (and the paying... lol)

Yeah, funny bug with the game. So the game check only if the OliviaBarHist variable is exactly 1, but when you success the exam, that variable increases with one every time. It normally shouldn't be a problem, because if you pass the exam once, then immediately go to the beach bar, after that it's no matter if the OliviaBarHist variable increases further, but since you missed that, and the variable is now 2, then in the beach bar, Olivia's scene won't happen. Woooow. Nice bug catch. :)
shift+o then OliviaBarHist = 1 will solve the problem.
Lol shit like that is why I've started going through the code and images for ren'py games before I play them. Sure, I get spoilers, but at least I can get rid of bad variable checks, grind thresholds, stupid "energy" systems, and see if anything doesn't line up with the images properly. Something like that I would just go into the rpy file and change it from == 1 to >= 1. That's one of the reasons why I like ren'py more than unity, besides the fact that it runs better on my potato. I found a program that lets you look at unity code but it's a trial and I don't want to buy it just to try to edit other people's games, lol. Besides, I can't make head or tails of a lot of the code if the dev uses a premade unity game builder instead of coding the game themselves.

mimi2017

Aug 8, 2017
when i go bar to increse relation with miranda, she say: i am sorry baby, but i want to be alone tonight. what should i do?

Nov 18, 2017
hi thr any 1 know how to trigger shasa & carol scene only i can do elena & olivia but shasa & carol scene is missing how to trigger it help need it

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I have applied all 4 fixes. Breaks on Elena and Sasha at school.

Full traceback:
File "game/Escuela.rpy", line 2014, in script
call screen SashaCafeEN
File "Z:\home\jim\Downloads\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1706, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "Z:\home\jim\Downloads\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1724, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "Z:\home\jim\Downloads\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 145, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 471, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "Z:\home\jim\Downloads\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2526, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "Z:\home\jim\Downloads\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "Z:\home\jim\Downloads\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2538, in interact
scene_lists.replace_transient()
File "Z:\home\jim\Downloads\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 822, in replace_transient
self.remove(layer, tag)
File "Z:\home\jim\Downloads\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1107, in remove
self.hide_or_replace(layer, remove_index, "hide")
File "Z:\home\jim\Downloads\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1031, in hide_or_replace
d = oldsle.displayable._hide(now - st, now - at, prefix)
File "Z:\home\jim\Downloads\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 443, in _hide
self.update()
File "Z:\home\jim\Downloads\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 578, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/Escuela.rpy", line 1953, in execute
screen SashaCafeEN:
File "game/Escuela.rpy", line 1953, in execute
screen SashaCafeEN:
File "game/Escuela.rpy", line 1954, in execute
imagemap:
File "game/Escuela.rpy", line 1955, in execute
screen bars:
File "game/Escuela.rpy", line 1955, in execute
screen bars:
File "game/Escuela.rpy", line 1965, in execute
bar:
File "game/Escuela.rpy", line 1965, in keywords
bar:
File "<screen language>", line 1967, in <module>
NameError: name 'Semen' is not defined
You need fix7, not 4. But it's interesting because the Semen variable should be there anyway. Can you send me a save where this problem happens?

@Manfegor

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lucia say that: "Give me some time and I'll tell you, believe me it will be worth the wait." So probably nothing will happen in this version. The group study needs for Leonora if I'm right, not Lucia.

im playing the game but sophia is not asking me to go to bar as per the walkthrough i dont know what to do
Seems like you need to play a bit (more than a month), also it will happen after Leonora's first visit. If not happening that, then you have to manually set the variable.

when i go bar to increse relation with miranda, she say: i am sorry baby, but i want to be alone tonight. what should i do?
You need to wait for Sophie tell you to go to the hospital for check your health. Then you meet Miranda there and then you'll be able to talk with her at the club.

hi thr any 1 know how to trigger shasa & carol scene only i can do elena & olivia but shasa & carol scene is missing how to trigger it help need it
Carol:
Sasha: Somewhere around day 10 Sasha and Sophie talks about Sophie don't wear her usual maid dress, that's the beginning, but after that you need to get some affection to see Sasha in the kitchen (multiple times), in the bathroom and in her room too.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
What the... is that money in your game? XDXD
Other than that: shift+o, then Semen = 20

I have look but i found nothing there
Then you also need to set that variable. :confused:

Anyone have a map? I'm completely blind, flailing around buttons without any context.
Hopefully this will help:

Olivia's apartment not included, but that has the same theme (entrance, room, salon, stairs/bedroom, bathroom, kitchen), not difficult.

Reactions: yoyomistro

sean_paul

Jan 21, 2018
Hopefully this will help:

Olivia's apartment not included, but that has the same theme (entrance, room, salon, stairs/bedroom, bathroom, kitchen), not difficult.
where can i put this

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Ok what are the variable to enter
The one you didn't find, ConteoLeonoraTarea
You can give a value like 10 or something like that. So you can group learn a bit before the event.

How do I send away the ring? Any help plz
Go to temple of brotherhood, then go to Lady A. (if the scene don't appear, you need to fix the variable), then go to the pizza place and talk with Karmen.

where can i put this
Nowhere in the game? :hushedface: You can place on the desktop.
That is not the part of the game, just some picture and a txt file with a description of the pictures. Little help to find the place you search.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes