djrock

Dec 18, 2017
@ i said that because some one said that how do they get that scene thats why i thought it was a scene

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
@ i said that because some one said that how do they get that scene thats why i thought it was a scene
Well, maybe I missed something, but I unren the images, and didn't see images about that. But still, maybe I'm just missing something. If anybody can provide a pic about it, i'll try to search. :)

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
There is a threesome scene with leonora and her maid in the game files...ho do you trigger that scene?

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
`

I found it at a ramdom time when going home sophie will be the master bed and she will ask to go to the beach and thats when the threesome will happen
hmm...that beach event ended with Sophie and the other maid fighting or is there another random event?

djrock

Dec 18, 2017
Is it me or anyone else fav part when the 3 maids girls fighting and there stance when standing up just a turn on :p

I'm just like I WANT ONE XD actually ALL 3 HAHAHA

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
You need to finish Lilith quest first to be able to see the threesome scene with Leonora and Regina. And yep, that's part of the beach scene. :)
Was planning on starting a new game anyway....guess now will be a good time lol

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Is it me or anyone else fav part when the 3 maids girls fighting and there stance when standing up just a turn on :p

I'm just like I WANT ONE XD actually ALL 3 HAHAHA
The 3 maids at the guild? You are not alone there lol. There aren't enough petite ones like them and sophie in the game.

Reactions: djrock

djrock

Dec 18, 2017
just looked at some of the pics and i dont have all of sasha stuff i need the stuff when she is in her new robe? its red and black idc how to get it
and her riding a bike?! :O the only stuff i got up to sasha is her bending over saying shes cooking something in the all black dress

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
How to get this scene?
After Olivia will upset, then visit you, go to the Servants guild.

just looked at some of the pics and i dont have all of sasha stuff i need the stuff when she is in her new robe? its red and black idc how to get it
and her riding a bike?! :O the only stuff i got up to sasha is her bending over saying shes cooking something in the all black dress
Red&black is when Sasha read on the table, and when she use her dildo in her room, and when she go into the bath when you are in (you need Sasha_points variable for those).
Bike is not in the game yet...

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes