Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Can somebody please post full walkthrough of this game?
Nope. There are a WT for $5 patrons, but i saw sb here who got stucked even with that. :p
My work is not completly done, still needs the girls stuffs there (activites to gain/lose affection, etc.), after that maybe i'll post it... aaand maybe i won't. :biggrin::eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: yoyomistro and Akho

salilk2111

Jun 16, 2017
Hello, Can anyone please help me for the teacher's task. How to send the ring? I am stuck there and also how to initiate sasha's event.

Jan 28, 2018
Lucia say that: "Give me some time and I'll tell you, believe me it will be worth the wait." So probably nothing will happen in this version. The group study needs for Leonora if I'm right, not Lucia.
Thanks, @Manfegor , I really appreciate the help. I was just unsure if there was anything I was missing with Leonora after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was just asking about Lucia because in the walkthrough you quoted in my previous post it mentioned talking to Lucia, so I thought maybe she made a gloryhole in the bathroom or something after you talked to her, after that scene with Leonora. But thanks again!

P.S. I've noticed a new icon when talking to the girls in the cafeteria but haven't been able to figure out what it does. What is the beaker of sperm for?

Nov 18, 2017
What scene exactly you want to see?[/QUOTE]

i don't have any scene with sasha till now in school affection increase at home she lock door
but carol scene i got is i can enter her room before she to school 1 time i had at poolsex nothing after that is there any thing more

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
First time play it. The game UI not newbie friendly, plus each movement costing time. Though I still play the v0.0.9.4 ... is there planning to upgrade the UI ? Because something like this, if you're not play it daily, you will get lost easily.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
sorry, the seccond post about : jump LeonoraEnoEN , i dunt get it, and that code doesn't work ?!
Now I don't know if you just place the : there or you write it in shift+o, because that's not needed, the code is jump LeonoraEnoEN but if you didn't miss the scene (didn't do Olivia's quest), it's unadvised to use, cause the game will do it as it intended.
BTW I read the offi WT and there is the sentence which warns you not to do Olivia's quest until Leonora's... funny.

Thanks, @Manfegor , I really appreciate the help. I was just unsure if there was anything I was missing with Leonora after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was just asking about Lucia because in the walkthrough you quoted in my previous post it mentioned talking to Lucia, so I thought maybe she made a gloryhole in the bathroom or something after you talked to her, after that scene with Leonora. But thanks again!

P.S. I've noticed a new icon when talking to the girls in the cafeteria but haven't been able to figure out what it does. What is the beaker of sperm for?
To see all of the content you should do Olivia's questline after Leonora's, and Leonora's quesline after Lilith's. But other than that, there is no new scene I think.

And the other one... well, that's a good question what that icon means. I tried to figure it out, but surprisingly didn't find anything, only at the beginning there is a variable, but other than that... nothing really.

What scene exactly you want to see?
i don't have any scene with sasha till now in school affection increase at home she lock door
but carol scene i got is i can enter her room before she to school 1 time i had at poolsex nothing after that is there any thing more
You need to set the Carol_points and the Sasha_points variables to get the other scenes.

Nov 18, 2017
You need to set the Carol_points and the Sasha_points variables to get the other scenes.[/QUOTE]

so what r the variables to set to get the other scene
do u have walkthrough

Raizen-sama

Oct 20, 2017
so after I started a new game and I thought, that finally I will not have as many problems with errors I got this.

error carol.png error sasha.png

I am getting this error sometimes when I try to spy on Carol and Sasha, not sure if it is not some scene I am missing
Does somebody have the same problem?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
so what r the variables to set to get the other scene
do u have walkthrough
Like I said: Carol_points and Sasha_points. You can set whatever you like... like 300 or something.
I don't have a WT yet, working on it.

so after I started a new game and I thought, that finally I will not have as many problems with errors I got this.

View attachment 79472 View attachment 79473

I am getting this error sometimes when I try to spy on Carol and Sasha, not sure if it is not some scene I am missing
Does somebody have the same problem?
Seems you missed the bugfix, check first page.

Raizen-sama

Oct 20, 2017
Like I said: Carol_points and Sasha_points. You can set whatever you like... like 300 or something.
I don't have a WT yet, working on it.

Seems you missed the bugfix, check first page.
Thx it is working so far, I thought I already download it

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
How do I take Carol out for date
She is so small and cute, maybe put her in a bag or something like that and bring her with you everywhere. :eek:penedeyewink:

Other than that you can try to set the Carol_points variable.

Assassin

May 31, 2017
She is so small and cute, maybe put her in a bag or something like that and bring her with you everywhere. :eek:penedeyewink:

Other than that you can try to set the Carol_points variable.
hahaha I like that idea!!
her point almost 2000 now and still not trigger anything yet

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
there is the walkthrough for this version for 5$ patrons and bugfix (don't know if there has been new ones)

there is no one that can post it here?

Jan 28, 2018
To see all of the content you should do Olivia's questline after Leonora's, and Leonora's quesline after Lilith's. But other than that, there is no new scene I think.

And the other one... well, that's a good question what that icon means. I tried to figure it out, but surprisingly didn't find anything, only at the beginning there is a variable, but other than that... nothing really.
Gotcha, alright, well thanks Manfegor! I was just curious what the variable/icon was for/if it was necessary to achieve any scenes. Thanks for all your help!

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I can only imagine that the beaker with sperm serves to limit the amount of times you can have sex in a day

but this is just speculation on my part

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes