Assassin

May 31, 2017
The one you didn't find, ConteoLeonoraTarea
You can give a value like 10 or something like that. So you can group learn a bit before the event.

Go to temple of brotherhood, then go to Lady A. (if the scene don't appear, you need to fix the variable), then go to the pizza place and talk with Karmen.

Nowhere in the game? :hushedface: You can place on the desktop.
That is not the part of the game, just some picture and a txt file with a description of the pictures. Little help to find the place you search.
Thanks a lot

sean_paul

Jan 21, 2018
Nowhere in the game? :hushedface: You can place on the desktop.
That is not the part of the game, just some picture and a txt file with a description of the pictures. Little help to find the place you search.
haha, thank friend i got it

Assassin

May 31, 2017
Go to temple of brotherhood, then go to Lady A. (if the scene don't appear, you need to fix the variable), then go to the pizza place and talk with Karmen.
I got another question the Lady A she appear but when I go to pizza nothing happen and Karmen too

Jiren86

May 10, 2017
I love the game but

- It's bugged to hell (I still can't find the shop on Wed, even after putting in the code)
- Locations NEED identifying (It took me ages to find the cemetery)
- A quest log, Sometimes I have zero clue what to do

saberylily

Jun 30, 2017
The one you didn't find, ConteoLeonoraTarea
You can give a value like 10 or something like that. So you can group learn a bit before the event.
Not working i try i have 14 but nothing happen what i have done wrong can have a look if send i a save

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Not working i try i have 14 but nothing happen what i have done wrong can have a look if send i a save
Oh, for the freeeeaking god sake.... This game kills me.:noexpression:
So, in the previous posts, I was just wrong. The whole thing has nothing to do with group works, the thing that matter is that Olivia have to teaching you, means that you have to participate 15-16 Olivia class.
But there is a trick! After you bring Olivia to Anais (when she treathens Olivia to expell from the island), and even more if you complete Olivia's questline, the game just load a different class for Olivia, so the counting for Leonora won't happen. Also if you just manually set the variable to 15 or 16, the scene still won't happen, cause as I said the game load a different part before it can check the variable...
So the following can help:
- shift+o then: jump LeonoraEnoEN
- After a few days sophie will bring you to the beach (as I saw you already finished Lilith questline, which is good)
- After that, go to the toilet in school
- Go to the beach to Lady V.
Pretty much, that's is...

how to fix shasa carol is fixed any codes
What scene exactly you want to see?

Reactions: Seif

sean_paul

Jan 21, 2018
just write the girl name but the first letter must be capital letter ex. Carol = 100 and set Carol_points = 100 too
So, in the previous posts, I was just wrong. The whole thing has nothing to do with group works, the thing that matter is that Olivia have to teaching you, means that you have to participate 15-16 Olivia class.
But there is a trick! After you bring Olivia to Anais (when she treathens Olivia to expell from the island), and even more if you complete Olivia's questline, the game just load a different class for Olivia, so the counting for Leonora won't happen. Also if you just manually set the variable to 15 or 16, the scene still won't happen, cause as I said the game load a different part before it can check the variable...
- After a few days sophie will bring you to the beach (as I saw you already finished Lilith questline, which is good)

What scene exactly you want to see?
that code doesn't work

Daenerys5539

Aug 17, 2016
What the... is that money in your game? XDXD
Other than that: shift+o, then Semen = 20

Then you also need to set that variable. :confused:

Hopefully this will help:

Olivia's apartment not included, but that has the same theme (entrance, room, salon, stairs/bedroom, bathroom, kitchen), not difficult.
Thanks!

saberylily

Jun 30, 2017
I have enter shift+o LeonoraEnoEN is not defined tell me when a enter the code

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes