loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Think I borked my save games for v 0.10. Can someone please upload one?

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Yeah. Looks like Leocid has added new variables for several of the girls. Carol, Sasha, Sophie, Miranda, Elena and Olivia. They all have 2 point variables. Some events may still be looking for *_points. So best to set both if you are going to do that.

So for instance... if you want boost Sophie's points...set both "Sophie_points = ###" and "Sophie = ###" (minus the quotes of course and replace the ### with actual numbers)

Also looks like there may be some errors with some screens. I lost it at one earlier...I will have to check it again in a bit and post it.

Going here the second time (After showing the left side guard who's boss)

upload_2018-3-17_22-6-37.png

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'Escenografias/templotNude_hover.png'>:
  File "game/Gremio Sirvientas.rpy", line 790, in script
    call screen TemploGremioPEN
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 471, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Escenografias/templotNude_hover.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "I:\The Games\Renpy Games\BastardGirls-0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1706, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "I:\The Games\Renpy Games\BastardGirls-0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1724, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "I:\The Games\Renpy Games\BastardGirls-0.7-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 145, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "I:\The Games\Renpy Games\BastardGirls-0.7-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2526, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "I:\The Games\Renpy Games\BastardGirls-0.7-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "I:\The Games\Renpy Games\BastardGirls-0.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "I:\The Games\Renpy Games\BastardGirls-0.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2883, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "I:\The Games\Renpy Games\BastardGirls-0.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1955, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 427, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6806)
    rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "I:\The Games\Renpy Games\BastardGirls-0.7-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
  File "I:\The Games\Renpy Games\BastardGirls-0.7-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
  File "I:\The Games\Renpy Games\BastardGirls-0.7-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 623, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "I:\The Games\Renpy Games\BastardGirls-0.7-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 707, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "I:\The Games\Renpy Games\BastardGirls-0.7-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1109, in render
    back = render(style.background, bw, bh, st, at)
  File "I:\The Games\Renpy Games\BastardGirls-0.7-pc\renpy\display\imagemap.py", line 72, in render
    return self.cache.render(self.index, width, height, st, at)
  File "I:\The Games\Renpy Games\BastardGirls-0.7-pc\renpy\display\imagemap.py", line 221, in render
    return render(d, width, height, st, at).subsurface(rect)
  File "I:\The Games\Renpy Games\BastardGirls-0.7-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 473, in render
    im = cache.get(self)
  File "I:\The Games\Renpy Games\BastardGirls-0.7-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 200, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "I:\The Games\Renpy Games\BastardGirls-0.7-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 524, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "I:\The Games\Renpy Games\BastardGirls-0.7-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 543, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Bastard Girls 0.10
Can't leave the screen without getting another exception
NOTE: With the addition of new variables...likely old saves will not be completely compatible.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
There isn't a better one just yet. The problem is the Dev is Spanish, and the game and translation is...buggy...at best. I am trying to figure things out myself using the latest .9 walkthru and getting stuck myself.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
There isn't a better one just yet. The problem is the Dev is Spanish, and the game and translation is...buggy...at best. I am trying to figure things out myself using the latest .9 walkthru and getting stuck myself.
Yeah...that walk through is not very good and it doesn't cover most of the events like olivia..ect. It gives no idea of where the content actually ends. I do know that liliths content ends after taking her to the hospital.....there are alot of scenes that I can't seem to trigger

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

History:
You are an ordinary young man, your father dies in an automobile accident and your mother died when you were born, so they take you to an orphanage until you reach the age of majority. But one day you receive a mysterious letter inviting you to study in a private school. When you arrive at the Island, you realize that nothing of what you consider normal, is not so much anymore.

Description of the Game.
The game is bilingual so you can choose between Spanish and English languages. At the beginning of the game is like a graphic novel in full force. But over time it will be an open world where you can choose where you want and who you want to go with.​

Updated: 14th March 2018
Genre: Visual Novel, Interactive, Animation, Big tits, All sex, Blowjob, School, Submission, BDSM
Censorship: None
Version: 0.10
Developer/Publisher:
Platform: Windows, Linux
Language: English.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- - - - -

Thank to @Thehorskill
Bugfix :
View attachment 3031 View attachment 3032 View attachment 55148 View attachment 55147 View attachment 55146 View attachment 55145 View attachment 3033
played this game last year and it was so confusing to navigate glad they switched it up :D

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Haven't played this since like .7. Is it still super buggy? And would my old saves still work?

Pervy Rogue

Modder
Nov 9, 2016
Yeah. Looks like Leocid has added new variables for several of the girls. Carol, Sasha, Sophie, Miranda, Elena and Olivia. They all have 2 point variables. Some events may still be looking for *_points. So best to set both if you are going to do that.

So for instance... if you want boost Sophie's points...set both "Sophie_points = ###" and "Sophie = ###" (minus the quotes of course and replace the ### with actual numbers)

Also looks like there may be some errors with some screens. I lost it at one earlier...I will have to check it again in a bit and post it.

View attachment 78645

Code:

NOTE: With the addition of new variables...likely old saves will not be completely compatible.
In the file Gremio Sirvientas.rpy change templotNude_hover.png on line 760 to templotNude_hover.jpg

Nov 18, 2017
how to increase study points b.coz sophie mother quest is reduce my study make it to 0 & sending photo to sophie any 1 have any idea

Manfegor

May 20, 2017

View attachment 78645

Code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "I:\The Games\Renpy Games\BastardGirls-0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1706, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "I:\The Games\Renpy Games\BastardGirls-0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1724, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "I:\The Games\Renpy Games\BastardGirls-0.7-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 145, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "I:\The Games\Renpy Games\BastardGirls-0.7-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2526, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "I:\The Games\Renpy Games\BastardGirls-0.7-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "I:\The Games\Renpy Games\BastardGirls-0.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "I:\The Games\Renpy Games\BastardGirls-0.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2883, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "I:\The Games\Renpy Games\BastardGirls-0.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1955, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 427, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6806)
    rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)
  File "I:\The Games\Renpy Games\BastardGirls-0.7-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 623, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "I:\The Games\Renpy Games\BastardGirls-0.7-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 707, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "I:\The Games\Renpy Games\BastardGirls-0.7-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1109, in render
    back = render(style.background, bw, bh, st, at)
  File "I:\The Games\Renpy Games\BastardGirls-0.7-pc\renpy\display\imagemap.py", line 72, in render
    return self.cache.render(self.index, width, height, st, at)
  File "I:\The Games\Renpy Games\BastardGirls-0.7-pc\renpy\display\imagemap.py", line 221, in render
    return render(d, width, height, st, at).subsurface(rect)
  File "I:\The Games\Renpy Games\BastardGirls-0.7-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 473, in render
    im = cache.get(self)
  File "I:\The Games\Renpy Games\BastardGirls-0.7-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 200, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "I:\The Games\Renpy Games\BastardGirls-0.7-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 524, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "I:\The Games\Renpy Games\BastardGirls-0.7-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 543, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Bastard Girls 0.10
Maybe, you missed a fix somewhere, or missed a file in a fix, cause that have been fixed, and for example for me this error weren't appear in the game. Other than that, you can just change the file name in the code, or the name of the image itself.

Where you stucked? Also I'll try to talk with the dev about this.

Yeah...that walk through is not very good and it doesn't cover most of the events like olivia..ect. It gives no idea of where the content actually ends. I do know that liliths content ends after taking her to the hospital.....there are alot of scenes that I can't seem to trigger
After that, you can meet Lilith at the beach (Sophie will take you there + Leonora is there), and can meet with her while she talking with Lady V at the beach. Other than that, which scenes you can't trigger?

how to increase study points b.coz sophie mother quest is reduce my study make it to 0 & sending photo to sophie any 1 have any idea
You need to set the Estudios variable.
Code:
Estudios = xxx
how is this game? it is good? have animation?
About how good is this, you can get an idea by reading the posts here. Animation like multiple pictures in loop, kind of...

rookes1997

Sep 16, 2017
how to trigger scene with Leonora at the beach? i have passed scene where Lady V. speaks with Lilith but what next?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
how to trigger scene with Leonora at the beach? i have passed scene where Lady V. speaks with Lilith but what next?
Go to school as usual after Leonora visits you for... hmm... "studying". Sophie will ask you to go to the beach. Also I advise you to finish Lilith's surgery before.
EDIT. nvm, you couldn't have seen the Lady V + Lilith scene if you didn't do the surgery...

saberylily

Jun 30, 2017
I am stuck after Olivia come to my house crying said the her farther got bankrupt and he need a favor but sophie said Lady Victoria is out of island where to go from there

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
The game definately needs a better walkthrough...there is no direction
Maybe, you missed a fix somewhere, or missed a file in a fix, cause that have been fixed, and for example for me this error weren't appear in the game. Other than that, you can just change the file name in the code, or the name of the image itself.

Where you stucked? Also I'll try to talk with the dev about this.

After that, you can meet Lilith at the beach (Sophie will take you there + Leonora is there), and can meet with her while she talking with Lady V at the beach. Other than that, which scenes you can't trigger?
I can't trigger anything new with olivia.....she went on about sending a ring by mail but after I talked to Lady V and Anais...nothing happens after that. Weeks have passed in game and I check every location available, talk to everyone I can and no events trigger. I also finished leonora's stuff up until the Lady V scene where she becomes your fiance but after that no idea how to progress. This game lacks any sense of direction...no hints..nothing. There was talk about a carnival which was canceled due to the death of melanie and that they would call for the funeral...gonna assume thats where that event stops for now.

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I am stuck after Olivia come to my house crying said the her farther got bankrupt and he need a favor but sophie said Lady Victoria is out of island where to go from there
While Sophie said that Lady V is out of island, you/she mentioned that your only hope is Lady Anais, so got there.

The game definately needs a better walkthrough...there is no direction

I can't trigger anything new with olivia.....she went on about sending a ring by mail but after I talked to Lady V and Anais...nothing happens after that. Weeks have passed in game and I check every location available, talk to everyone I can and no events trigger. I also finished leonora's stuff up until the Lady V scene where she becomes your fiance but after that no idea how to progress. This game lacks any sense of direction...no hints..nothing. There was talk about a carnival which was canceled due to the death of melanie and that they would call for the funeral...gonna assume thats where that event stops for now.
Yep, you run into that one bug, where the variable don't changed after you try to convince the brotherhood to send the ring. Now press shift+o and OliviaBarHist2 = 2
Then go to the Temple of the Servant Guild, and speak with Lady Anais

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
While Sophie said that Lady V is out of island, you/she mentioned that your only hope is Lady Anais, so got there.

Yep, you run into that one bug, where the variable don't changed after you try to convince the brotherhood to send the ring. Now press shift+o and OliviaBarHist2 = 2
Then go to the Temple of the Servant Guild, and speak with Lady Anais
That just triggered a scene that I already saw...any other ideas?

Figaro

May 1, 2017
any hints where to start a line with olivia? I finished all other new lines, pass exams 3times and still cannot find her anywhere else than in school with other tearchers

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes