mistershy

Oct 23, 2017
hello and thank for your answer.
i already have the scene with lilith/ghost and now she want to go to hospital. can i go futher or it's end for this version ???
i see leonora once at house and i dont have the choice , i reject her offer, but i never see her again.
i think i have a problem, i cant find the classes at school , there is a room with the 3 girls house ( sasha,carol , elena) but no other room to go to classes.
is someone have the same problem ???

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
i already have the scene with lilith/ghost and now she want to go to hospital. can i go futher or it's end for this version ???
i see leonora once at house and i dont have the choice , i reject her offer, but i never see her again.
i think i have a problem, i cant find the classes at school , there is a room with the 3 girls house ( sasha,carol , elena) but no other room to go to classes.
- That's the end for Lilith, but you'll see at the beach twice (with Lady V. And with Leonora) - look the post below
- I mean, when you wake up in the morning, eat the breakfast you automatically go to school, you take a class with one of the 3 teacher... the room with the 3 girls is just after that. Or it's not like this for you?

401Grem

May 14, 2017
- That's the end for Lilith, but you'll see at the beach twice (with Lady V. And with Leonora)
- I mean, when you wake up in the morning, eat the breakfast you automatically go to school, you take a class with one of the 3 teacher... the room with the 3 girls is just after that. Or it's not like this for you?
There is more with Lilith. You end up taking her to Miranda and have her made a virgin again, then you have to wait for clearance from Miranda to have sex with Lilith. (I have not reached this last part yet to know if Miranda gives OK in this version.)

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
There is more with Lilith. You end up taking her to Miranda and have her made a virgin again, then you have to wait for clearance from Miranda to have sex with Lilith. (I have not reached this last part yet to know if Miranda gives OK in this version.)
Yep sorry, I didn't read that question right, I thought he already went to the hospital... I think I'm tired. :pensive:
Thanks for the correction.
The part when Miranda gives OK isn't in this version... but who knows after what I just did... :D

mistershy

Oct 23, 2017
- That's the end for Lilith, but you'll see at the beach twice (with Lady V. And with Leonora) - look the post below
there is no class with one of the 3 teacher that is my problem :(

Oneesama

May 25, 2017
I have a doubt I have already fixed the store, I mean you can already buy gifts or not, since the 0.0.9 patch could not buy why I ask, if you can already buy gifts?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
there is no class with one of the 3 teacher that is my problem :(
All three teachers should have classes unless you changed the game files and screwed something up. If you want a specific teacher you can edit it and add additional weight or change the sequence for choosing one of the teachers.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hi that happens when you install over a old install meening you installed over a old versiopn fresh install with only patches never gets that error

Hcnum

Mar 31, 2018
I've looked through the thread and done everything people have mentioned but still cant seem to pass the Olivia quest line.
I've completed the Lilith and Leonara's Quest lines, completed the exam and see Olivia at the beach but can't seem to find on how to complete her quest line also can't seem to find Olivia's apartment either

Jan 28, 2018
I've looked through the thread and done everything people have mentioned but still cant seem to pass the Olivia quest line.
I've completed the Lilith and Leonara's Quest lines, completed the exam and see Olivia at the beach but can't seem to find on how to complete her quest line also can't seem to find Olivia's apartment either
@Hcnum
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Juices

May 1, 2017
This game is good, so many path, so many to do. But what grind my gear is ive download this game several times and it has a lot of error.. whenever i go to some place i got error.. please fix this

jonexhd

Jan 25, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'Escenografias/Bad_girls_03.png'>:
  File "game/SPA.rpy", line 329, in script
    call screen SpaDDIAEN
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 471, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Escenografias/Bad_girls_03.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call screen SpaDDIAEN
  File "F:\XXX\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1706, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "F:\XXX\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1724, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\XXX\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 145, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\XXX\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2526, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "F:\XXX\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "F:\XXX\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "F:\XXX\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2883, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "F:\XXX\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1955, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 427, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6806)
    rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "F:\XXX\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
  File "F:\XXX\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 623, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "F:\XXX\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 473, in render
    im = cache.get(self)
  File "F:\XXX\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 200, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "F:\XXX\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 524, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "F:\XXX\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 543, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Bastard Girls 0.10

Can any one help me out with this? Every time I went to the sunbath shop this error jumped

Hcnum

Mar 31, 2018
After you've met Olivia at the beach: go to the sisterhood/church, then go to see Anais/the maid's guild, THEN go to the pizzeria and you should find Karmen there. Pay Karmen the money, then go see Olivia at the beach again. If you've read everything else concerning her here in the thread, then you should know what to do from there

Done This but Carmen still doesn't arrive at the pizzeria only on her stall is there still something I'm missing. after the Lilith and leonara quest lines

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
I thought there is a update on patreon?
Bugfixes, and polls/future ideas

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'Escenografias/Bad_girls_03.png'>:
    call screen SpaDDIAEN

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call screen SpaDDIAEN
  File "F:\XXX\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1706, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "F:\XXX\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1724, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\XXX\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 145, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "F:\XXX\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2526, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "F:\XXX\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "F:\XXX\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "F:\XXX\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2883, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "F:\XXX\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1955, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 427, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6806)
    rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)
  File "F:\XXX\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 623, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "F:\XXX\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 473, in render
    im = cache.get(self)
  File "F:\XXX\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 200, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "F:\XXX\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 524, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "F:\XXX\BastardGirls-0.10-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 543, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Bastard Girls 0.10

Can any one help me out with this? Every time I went to the sunbath shop this error jumped
It seems, you missed a bugfix. You need to unren the images, and change the Escenografias/Bad_girls_03.jpg to Escenografias/Bad_girls_03.png
But if I remember correctly there wasn't error like this when I play, yso you need to use some bugfix.

After you've met Olivia at the beach: go to the sisterhood/church, then go to see Anais/the maid's guild, THEN go to the pizzeria and you should find Karmen there. Pay Karmen the money, then go see Olivia at the beach again. If you've read everything else concerning her here in the thread, then you should know what to do from there

Done This but Carmen still doesn't arrive at the pizzeria only on her stall is there still something I'm missing. after the Lilith and leonara quest lines
Seems variable doesn't changed/set. Need to set manually.

can you console cheat?
Yep you can. Exactly what you wanna do?

Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
It seems, you missed a bugfix. You need to unren the images, and change the Escenografias/Bad_girls_03.jpg to Escenografias/Bad_girls_03.png
But if I remember correctly there wasn't error like this when I play, yso you need to use some bugfix.
Yea, I had to do that earlier. Did he change file formats between versions or something?

jonexhd

Jan 25, 2018
Bugfixes, and polls/future ideas

Seems variable doesn't changed/set. Need to set manually.

Yep you can. Exactly what you wanna do?

I'll try the bug fix patch, or maybe it's because I used the patch that changes the text?

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes