Manfegor

May 20, 2017
hi guys,
does anyone know how to change the language back to English during the game? is suddenly in Spanish with me
Try to use a jump labelEN command where yout change the labelEn to the exact label you want to jump... but it have to be the english version of the label. Other than that, no method. I tried to talk with the dev about the proper multilang, I explained her how to do it, and seems she will do it... at lest I hope, because I didn't get proper answer for my question about this...

Guys I have 1 question about this game: How the fuck can you navigate moving around locations? The entrances are not descripted (bug?), after almost a hour I still dont know exactly how to back to my room or leave it (did it quite a few times, but it was rather luck than intention...) after leaving my room in morning I'm FORCED(?) to go to class, after leaving class I'm FORCED(?) to go home, when I finally leave it its almost evening.. And of course the worst is MC home, with 2 identical corridors... Just terrible ;( And there is more stupid things, but I can deal with it more or less if I only know where I'm currently going...
Yep you are forced to go to school and the game put you back home after school, that's right.
Other than that after you leave your room (door icon), move the cursor to the far right side of the screen, so you go to the kitchen, the again, so you go to the living room, then again, so you arrive to the lobby, then againagain, so you'll be at the entrance and finally again at the right side, which leads you to the city... If this description didn't help, try to see the map in the guide . Hopefully that can help with this.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Would you look at that? You were 100% right at the date. Next version isn't until the end of May as of now.
:FuckYea:

I would prefer that he refrained of setting a deadline, no one expects he to fulfill them anymore, if he just released it when it was ready people would be less cynical about him

them again, maybe the deadline helps to preassure him into developing the game, maybe without it he would delay even more, but this is just speculation

hater45

Mar 7, 2017
:FuckYea:

I would prefer that he refrained of setting a deadline, no one expects he to fulfill them anymore, if he just released it when it was ready people would be less cynical about him

them again, maybe the deadline helps to preassure him into developing the game, maybe without it he would delay even more, but this is just speculation
I mean he just now posted sneak peeks of the new content. For the past couple of days it was just about some cringe worthy livestreams.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes