jonexhd

Jan 25, 2018
Does the current version has the story after the attack? I also cannot romance with other roommates except Elena.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Does the current version has the story after the attack? I also cannot romance with other roommates except Elena.
As @Manfegor has said earlier in the thread you need to set "Carol_points" and "Carol" as well as "Sasha_points" and "Sasha" variables to something at 300 or more to enable their events, their triggers have been removed but the events are still in the game files. Modifying these variables will allow the events to trigger. Note that if you have already been gaining affection with the two characters you may already have more than 300; in which case you do not need to change "Sasha" and "Carol".

wolfwelp

Oct 28, 2017
I like the Game so Far much to do but i got a problem Karmen not showed up in the Pizzaria after i made all other steps she have to but no Karmen there Bad Girl ^^ but so far i really have to say i enjoy my time with the game i hope the Dev will keep up the good work ...

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
As @Manfegor has said earlier in the thread you need to set "Carol_points" and "Carol" as well as "Sasha_points" and "Sasha" variables to something at 300 or more to enable their events, their triggers have been removed but the events are still in the game files. Modifying these variables will allow the events to trigger. Note that if you have already been gaining affection with the two characters you may already have more than 300; in which case you do not need to change "Sasha" and "Carol".
By the way, there is a fix for the variable bug, if someone can get it from patreon. :p

I like the Game so Far much to do but i got a problem Karmen not showed up in the Pizzaria after i made all other steps she have to but no Karmen there Bad Girl ^^ but so far i really have to say i enjoy my time with the game i hope the Dev will keep up the good work ...
Seems your variable not changed as intended. You need to set it manually.

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
A good game to bad the it has to many variable for the girls its seems and can get to buggy.And you cant see how much affection you have for the girls only shows 1 heart but no points or somthing only if you use the console to see.To bad the girls look good and the animation are not bad but the game has to many bugs.And it will be nice to have a quest log and info for the map points to see were they take you.And a galery for the scene done with the girls will be a good adition.

wolfwelp

Oct 28, 2017
By the way, there is a fix for the variable bug, if someone can get it from patreon. :p

Seems your variable not changed as intended. You need to set it manually.
is there a Command to set it manually if yes i not have it can you help me with that i need the command for Karmen that she showed up in the Pizzaria that i can pay her to get the packed with the ring out of the island ....thx for any help...
i found it you have to be in the servants guild then open console and write OliviaBarHist2 = 2 press enter and then the ESC key to close the console then go out and in again i mean in to the servants guild if the event has come were the speak about carneval and so on then go to the pizzaria and tadda Karmen was there...so Problem Solve damn i was searching the game files and variables and yeah learning by doing we say in Germany so it work't hehe...

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2017
any 1 know when is next update & i also want know how 2 change the language in game 1st i was playing in English & then i don't no how game change the language in Spanish

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
any 1 know when is next update & i also want know how 2 change the language in game 1st i was playing in English & then i don't no how game change the language in Spanish
For now you need to start a new game or use the console and jump on the spanish label to switch language. I wrote the developer about the proper language handling, even said that I can help him with that, but no response in that topic so far.

Not long after the last update the dev said the next update should be done in the next month, so maybe late april... dunno BTW, it's only guessing. All I can say that it will be done when it will be done. :p

Rajeev

Nov 16, 2017
My score with carol - 1182, elena - 1986, sasha - 1905, sophie - 2382 & miranda - 3328.
The sex scene is with carol, sophie & miranda. Even after basketball lesson with sophie I still losse with elena. I cant score with katerina. Whwnever I want to visit her the other priest says that she was mediatating & come back later. Now I date either sophie or miranda at night. Nothing is happening. What to do?

hpbaxter

Jun 4, 2017
hi guys,
does anyone know how to change the language back to English during the game? is suddenly in Spanish with me

Dec 6, 2017
I bet the next update for this game will be in late May or mid-June but at best it'll be in July knowing his extension he constantly puts on deadlines.

AmonRa23

Apr 18, 2018
Guys I have 1 question about this game: How the fuck can you navigate moving around locations? The entrances are not descripted (bug?), after almost a hour I still dont know exactly how to back to my room or leave it (did it quite a few times, but it was rather luck than intention...) after leaving my room in morning I'm FORCED(?) to go to class, after leaving class I'm FORCED(?) to go home, when I finally leave it its almost evening.. And of course the worst is MC home, with 2 identical corridors... Just terrible ;( And there is more stupid things, but I can deal with it more or less if I only know where I'm currently going...

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes