matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I also wanted to know because I already cant wait to see updates of this game!:heartcoveredeyes:

Aluks90

Aug 28, 2017
someone can share a full save of 0.10 ?? im always bugged in certain scenes and i download the game over and over again and try to fix with the BugFix

Nov 18, 2017
hello all can some 1 tell me when is leonora event happen b.coz i almost complete the game but leonora is not come in toilet & lady victory not announced that she is my future wife i need help any know to get that scene

Dec 6, 2017
hello all can some 1 tell me when is leonora event happen b.coz i almost complete the game but leonora is not come in toilet & lady victory not announced that she is my future wife i need help any know to get that scene
If you already had her come to your house, I think you'll need to visit the old lady at the beach again.

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
Story is interesting and models are nice but to bad that the author can keep the updates up and the game has many bugs and a very bad interface.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Story is interesting and models are nice but to bad that the author can keep the updates up and the game has many bugs and a very bad interface.
Also very bad that the author not saying the dates of next updates, And we can only guess when its gonna come out.

djrock

Dec 18, 2017
HAHA update, you mean update to new bugs and barlet playable content XD but good game in all without the bugs.

Jan 28, 2018
Edit : I could go to the bar even without Sophie telling me to... Weird

Another question though; how does Olivia questline trigger ?
Weird, that definitely shouldn't happen.

As for Olivia's questline, it's been discussed ad nauseam in this thread. I suggest casting Spoils of the Vault... or using the search function. xD

Dec 6, 2017
Wish the Principal and her Secretary has content, even the construction lady with at least 1 sex scene would've suffice as content to me

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Weird, that definitely shouldn't happen.

As for Olivia's questline, it's been discussed ad nauseam in this thread. I suggest casting Spoils of the Vault... or using the search function. XD
Not really, I browsed the thread already, but there are no clues how to trigger Olivia quest, except ' after the exam '. I passed like 4 or 5 exams already, she's not at the beach, not in the appartment, nothing. Maybe there is a need to change her variables manually but there's nothing on that in thread (for olivia specifically).

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes