Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Are you on schedule for the release i.e. is a release expected in the next 2 days as you said May end for th next version, or it will take more time. Just want to know.

Reactions: Patrickt

hater45

Mar 7, 2017
Are you on schedule for the release i.e. is a release expected in the next 2 days as you said May end for th next version, or it will take more time. Just want to know.
To answer your question from the patreon post. He is having a little issue from a certain part of the game. So now he is giving options to either release on schedule but remove that section or delay it to fix it and finish it up. IMO I would just release it and patch it in later so my payers can have something in their hands. Also this update is finna bout to get dabbed on. 6c0dd005c70f4970a0d487e3932979e7.jpg a80e5fc3dae74639b832b77570a9588f.jpg c20ef67a025a495097bf0e1ff930bf9f.jpg

Reactions: Obrist and wolfwelp

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I think it would be better if he delay it and release when it's done only, if he release the game incomplete at schedule it will reduce preasure at him to release the rest, and my hunch is that he works better under pressure

after all, every patron already fully expects those delays, the problem is that of course it will be another month without content, but either way patrons will need to pay the june month to play the full version

hater45

Mar 7, 2017
I think it would be better if he delay it and release when it's done only, if he release the game incomplete at schedule it will reduce preasure at him to release the rest, and my hunch is that he works better under pressure

after all, every patron already fully expects those delays, the problem is that of course it will be another month without content, but either way patrons will need to pay the june month to play the full version
"When it's done" You mean buggy to all high heaven anyway? Hell he has no testers on this and it becomes a pain to figure out the bugs. Of course him releasing whatever he has gives me the chance to make the English less cancer. But then again I break shit when I'm doing the rewrite.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
To answer your question from the patreon post. He is having a little issue from a certain part of the game. So now he is giving options to either release on schedule but remove that section or delay it to fix it and finish it up. IMO I would just release it and patch it in later so my payers can have something in their hands. Also this update is finna bout to get dabbed on. View attachment 105733 View attachment 105734 View attachment 105735
Well, in principle, even in version 0-10, the mansion looks normal. Why do make a big castle, I do not understand it at all. But you could add this melody to the Temple of Brotherhood

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
To answer your question from the patreon post. He is having a little issue from a certain part of the game. So now he is giving options to either release on schedule but remove that section or delay it to fix it and finish it up. IMO I would just release it and patch it in later so my payers can have something in their hands. Also this update is finna bout to get dabbed on. View attachment 105733 View attachment 105734 View attachment 105735
I hoped he would release on scheduled and remove that section because it is not sure how much time it might take for him to fix it. So better he remove that part and release and once that part is fixed he can add that as a fix or he could put it in next update after this or not add it at all ever again. Its his choice entirely with regard to the later part for bugfix. So I would love if he releases what he has completed at this time and wait for next update. This wait is getting like bridgette part 3 and academy, hope this doesn't go that way and even worse doesn't go Teacher's pets way as being abandoned.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
the waiting option won the poll

I've noticed that he said few weeks later, seems like I was right on the money at my prediction

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
the waiting option won the poll

I've noticed that he said few weeks later, seems like I was right on the money at my prediction
Waiting these days have been dangerous as with Teacher's Pets, Date with Bridgette and Academy part 5. That is my only fear, but I hope my fear doesn't come true.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
nah, at this case the modus operandi has always been like that since I've started playing, if the dev is feeling burned out it doesn't make a difference if he releases new version sooner rather than later

he have put a lot of effort at the last couple versions at creating new scenarios and improving the UI for navigating the city, it would be weird for him to drop the game after all that hard work

wolfwelp

Oct 28, 2017
nah, at this case the modus operandi has always been like that since I've started playing, if the dev is feeling burned out it doesn't make a difference if he releases new version sooner rather than later

he have put a lot of effort at the last couple versions at creating new scenarios and improving the UI for navigating the city, it would be weird for him to drop the game after all that hard work

ithink the same he will work on the game and so on

U

User_151686

93 of you vote for wait few weeks for the next version and we're really thanful for that, thanks guys you're the best

And i feel better, thanks for your consern, so this saturday we gonna have stream at the same hour

Here an sneak peek of the new version

Thats the last patreon Post

hater45

Mar 7, 2017
Thank god I'm going to be gone most of June so the wait won't be that bad. Hopefully, this next build has as few bugs as possible.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017

So I suppose by June end we could have it.

wolfwelp

Oct 28, 2017
he said something from 2 to 3 weeks this was the best that i can get out of him so far he said also he can't make it any faster or there will be bugs every were and then he has to make more bug fixes and its slowing the next main patch down so better let him take the time he need's to get it as good he can ......

Reactions: User_151686
3.00 star(s) 18 Votes