Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Are there any news about the game?
Some livestreams (never seen one myself, too late for me), and a poll in which users decided to give some more week for the devs to finish what they want. Although this poll was on 31th of may, so... :D But who knows what they mean by "few weeks"...

U

User_151686

Probably the next update will be released on the 20th of June according to Pandora in the Discord except it will be delayed again.

wolfwelp

Oct 28, 2017
Via Discord Today we have to wait a little bit more.
Pandora-today at 04:18 clock

Dear Young Amos We will not be able to deliver the game the planned day (tomorrow) there is still a lot of work and we like to work with quality and this has taken us more than agreed, we know that it is frustrating for many of you, for us the same and we can understand Any dislike or inconvenience, but already know the way we work the game, know that we work fairly well the stories and it is not easy to have them ready as planned, we want to mention the state of the game: 1 missing five important events that despite the images are not scheduled, two are stories of Paula, one of Alexia, one of Karina and another is an event that we want to keep in secret. Those are external events... 2 in the internal events of the mansion are several and unfortunately these require that they have created first the five events mentioned above. 3 We have to rebuild some scenes with their respective icons since we have found faults because Failures as our designer had no idea very well of the dimensions because it is his first time 4 Pandora is our translator and she requires that the events are created to translate them, until they are finished creating the main events Pandora can not Translating, has already finished 80% of the whole game, not only is translating the new, but the old, this will allow many people to understand the game and its history.

5 Once the whole game is built and finished you have to test it, and we did the first testing process to find different errors, we found a couple and we are depurandolos but some require more work, as it takes a little longer than One wishes, in the case of the mansion it tries to program in a somewhat different way, the characters in a more interactive way, to give the feeling that the characters are alive, probably not get it in this version but if the next... Once again we ask for patience, understanding and apologies. But we prefer to deliver a very well finished version, that an incomplete and badly worked, this occasion is not going to make the mistake of delivering a game full of bugs or mistranslated, those times ended, so we ask again for your patience and also your support, we can understand that some do not want to support us for this decision making but take for granted that what we want to do is deliver a rather polished version, that we feel happy to The time to deliver

We think we could have it for 10 to 15 days at most (15 as the maximum and do not think it is so long) No, we like to have it so far but analyze perfectly those five events require not only program them, but they unlink events in the mansion and This can take longer and we only have one programmer requesting again his patience and apologizing, but a good job takes time attentively: the Team bastard Girls.

Fin. THE HAVE MY SUPPORT and you what do you think about the Game Support if you can a Dollar a Month is enough and 5 are also not the World end.

Reactions: Ruffuss

Manfegor

May 20, 2017

Dear Young Amos We will not be able to deliver the game the planned day (tomorrow) there is still a lot of work and we like to work with quality and this has taken us more than agreed, we know that it is frustrating for many of you, for us the same and we can understand Any dislike or inconvenience, but already know the way we work the game, know that we work fairly well the stories and it is not easy to have them ready as planned, we want to mention the state of the game: 1 missing five important events that despite the images are not scheduled, two are stories of Paula, one of Alexia, one of Karina and another is an event that we want to keep in secret. Those are external events... 2 in the internal events of the mansion are several and unfortunately these require that they have created first the five events mentioned above. 3 We have to rebuild some scenes with their respective icons since we have found faults because Failures as our designer had no idea very well of the dimensions because it is his first time 4 Pandora is our translator and she requires that the events are created to translate them, until they are finished creating the main events Pandora can not Translating, has already finished 80% of the whole game, not only is translating the new, but the old, this will allow many people to understand the game and its history.

5 Once the whole game is built and finished you have to test it, and we did the first testing process to find different errors, we found a couple and we are depurandolos but some require more work, as it takes a little longer than One wishes, in the case of the mansion it tries to program in a somewhat different way, the characters in a more interactive way, to give the feeling that the characters are alive, probably not get it in this version but if the next... Once again we ask for patience, understanding and apologies. But we prefer to deliver a very well finished version, that an incomplete and badly worked, this occasion is not going to make the mistake of delivering a game full of bugs or mistranslated, those times ended, so we ask again for your patience and also your support, we can understand that some do not want to support us for this decision making but take for granted that what we want to do is deliver a rather polished version, that we feel happy to The time to deliver

We think we could have it for 10 to 15 days at most (15 as the maximum and do not think it is so long) No, we like to have it so far but analyze perfectly those five events require not only program them, but they unlink events in the mansion and This can take longer and we only have one programmer requesting again his patience and apologizing, but a good job takes time attentively: the Team bastard Girls.

Fin. THE HAVE MY SUPPORT and you what do you think about the Game Support if you can a Dollar a Month is enough and 5 are also not the World end.
1) We should have expect this... Yep.
2) Omg it becomes Simbro... omg omg OMG!!!! Well not really as they make more interaction with supporters than simbro...
3) Why the fuck they don't communicate via patreon? Not everybody is on their dumb discord...
4) I'm sorry, but this text is FULL mistakes, so if she is the translator, the translation won't be much more better, than it was before... Great... Just great...

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017

on this occasion one can say one thing

Reactions: dussalant

wolfwelp

Oct 28, 2017
i get the script for the new version form lets say a friend if i look in to it i see why the are needing more time its not bad scripting its not the problem the prob is the have a fuck big dick pile of new elements and changes in the script and for the new functions its stable and works well in the sability test so the script is ok and uses not that much of Ram anymore.
and if i look in to the loading order for the new version damn the have much down we are talking about of 600 (with animations) new or re rendered Arts here thats good or isn't? so guys i not can say anything about the story(yea yea we get our and we will have 2 more girls as our girls in sexy she is mine dress and so on the Mansion) so then i am a modder and game artist and i work with many indie devs so far for the time and the engine/script system the work he have done alone be him alone is more then ok now he has a scripter on board and pandora for the transsexual oOor? oh nono it was Translation and from the Last version come one she will make it betterr then he did(goggle tranlation for all) ^^:p so then i will wait a couple of days more and then he will deliver so then grab a Drink and cuddle you Pussy.

AND YES English is not my Mother Tongue so then Guten Tag aus Deutschland.

Reactions: User_151686
Nov 18, 2017
omgggg what in hell they r doing before releasing the game can't they check it more 15 dayyyyyyssss i hate this sh_it :mad::biggrin::oops::FeelsBadMan::evilsmile::evilupset::FuckYea::tiredface::teary::'( forget about update it will be next month

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
i get the script for the new version form lets say a friend if i look in to it i see why the are needing more time its not bad scripting its not the problem the prob is the have a fuck big dick pile of new elements and changes in the script and for the new functions its stable and works well in the sability test so the script is ok and uses not that much of Ram anymore.
and if i look in to the loading order for the new version damn the have much down we are talking about of 600 (with animations) new or re rendered Arts here thats good or isn't? so guys i not can say anything about the story(yea yea we get our and we will have 2 more girls as our girls in sexy she is mine dress and so on the Mansion) so then i am a modder and game artist and i work with many indie devs so far for the time and the engine/script system the work he have done alone be him alone is more then ok now he has a scripter on board and pandora for the transsexual oOor? oh nono it was Translation and from the Last version come one she will make it betterr then he did(goggle tranlation for all) ^^:p so then i will wait a couple of days more and then he will deliver so then grab a Drink and cuddle you Pussy.

AND YES English is not my Mother Tongue so then Guten Tag aus Deutschland.
The main problem here is what Seif said basicly, the management issues. I understand that he wants to rewrite the whole game (which is a good idea based on what was in the code in the last version... and I'm not even a modder, just a WT writer, still checked the code and man, that was some... thing... :D) but in this case he should have plan everything, and you said yourself today that he said that it will be ready for today/tomorrow, but even he should knew that it won't be ready for today/tomorrow by then, so why the heck he said that?
On the other hand if he wanted to give out versions regularly, then he should have planned the content for each version that way, but he just wanted too much in this case.

Either way it was wrong, because of bad planning or slightly bad communication. But imo he should have give out the new version with smaller content, but regularly.

Dimss99

Jun 12, 2018
Hi everyone :)
Sorry for my engilsh :(
Almost all esterday evening i spent on finding any solution for Carol ana Sasha bug, but console commands doesnt work. So i start to check rpy files and variables, so i find out why it doesnt work properly, as many peaple bellow write, where is a bug then you earn affection and it counting in variable "Carol" but for event game checking variable "Carol_points". The reason why my console command doesnt wark was becose there was a mistake in massage, the say what i need to change variable "Carol_point" not "Carol_points", Also i find out that you need "Carol_points" only to trigger first date event, after that game will watch true "Sasha" variable so you will need to get 300+ affection with Carol to trigger roof event and pizza event and after them study event.

So i find two solution for this problem
First one with console as a massage early.
1.Go to the game folder */renpy/common/
2.Find file 00console.rpy and open it with "NotePad" or something like that
3.Press Ctrl + F and write "config.console" and find "config.console = False" and change it on "config.console = True"
4. Save file and open the game
5. Press Shift + O to open console and write
Carol_points = 300
*300 - is value of affection, to run event for date you need 200+, for roof(pool) event 300+
6. For event in pizza you need to change "Sasha_points" also, after a couple small events you have a chance to see Carol or Sasha in kitchen on the evening.
7. After that everythink will work properly

Second solution is to chanche rpy files, after that game will check right variable, so:
1. Go to game folder */game
2. Find file CarolEventos.rpy and open it with "NotePad"
3. Press Ctrl + F and write "Carol_points"
4. you will find the two places there it is
4.1 First is "if Carol_points <= 199:" change it on "if Carol <= 199:"
4.2 Secon is "if Carol_points >= 200:" change it on "if Carol >= 200:"
5. Save file and close, now Carol will wark properly, but we also need to change Sasha rpy files.
6. Lets find SashaEventoCocina.rpy open it and find all places there writen "Sasha_points" and change it on "Sasha"

I hope some one will find that usefull :)

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes