Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
What's the event to trigger Minerva and have her show up in the progress report? There's an event called "stop a bandit attack" and I would assume that is related to her and the attack on the caravan. I killed off the bandits, but Minerva is not showing up in the report.
Check my guide as it details the gypsies and is on here as well as discoed.

Reactions: Joey the mangaka

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
SeventhVixen
Here is some bug report. I have 4K monitor, but it Is plugged in to relatively old PC, so I set game graphics to lower resolution than my monitor can support. So here is the issue, after setting fame resolution to 1366x768 and playing it in full screen mode, with few screen changes during story progression it automatically resets to highest supported resolution by game. I notice that by increased detailization of graphics in the game along with slowed down screen loads. So I have to switch back to window mode and play it in tiny window to keep resolution steady.
Well, you got me there. In the game's code, Resolution is only called to change when you select a different resolution... AFAIK. I'm gonna ask more players if they found this issue... thx for the tip.

TL;DR. I liked the game!

This saddens me... I'll go for a replay and try to unlock the remaining sex scenes, (I think I saw the majority)

Next major update I'll write an review. Even tho' the game already have a lot of content the premise is greater than the completed part so far in comparison so a review wouldn't do this game justice at the moment.
Well, Due to to the story progression aspect of the game, some features will only appear as we keep approaching to chapter 3. (apparition of first real love interests, battles, etc).

Also, chapter 2 and chapter 5 are not great chapters for monthly updates, because there is a lot of content that has to be progressed in parallel in order to get to the big conclusions, important choices etc... But better get debugged the game monthly and some new stuff to do monthly never do harm :p

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Well, Due to to the story progression aspect of the game, some features will only appear as we keep approaching to chapter 3. (apparition of first real love interests, battles, etc).

Also, chapter 2 and chapter 5 are not great chapters for monthly updates, because there is a lot of content that has to be progressed in parallel in order to get to the big conclusions, important choices etc... But better get debugged the game monthly and some new stuff to do monthly never do harm :p
I see.
About stability, it didn't crash for me once the only thing I can mention is the need for an FPS limiter as some has mentioned before.

Looking forward to your next release.
I did say I liked your game and that it has great potential.

Reactions: SeventhVixen

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
katherin BJ in morning how can unlock?
Are you talking about Jezzebel? if so you can get a BJ in the morning by sleeping at Akros Manor twice. Katerina will give you a BJ if you choose to meet her in the Kitchen latter just choose that option.

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes