Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
Is the Mistress romanceable? Is there any H-Content with her yet? Or is any content with her planned for the future?
Thank you.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
My game version is 0.13 part1.y and I am pretty sure that I didn't use any cheat mod so I don't know what caused the problem. By the way, my cpu is old amd a8 7650k not sure this would be the problem.
That update has the cheat bottom in menu. The cheat bottom was removed in new updates.
Try new game or load other save

SeventhVixen

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2019
Is the Mistress romanceable? Is there any H-Content with her yet? Or is any content with her planned for the future?
Thank you.
Not yet. The Porthouse characters would be updated along the process of all the game, as is something extra not related to the main story. Also sometimes patreon polls work for extra characters priorities.

yeah but progress is slow 4 a game this big
it will be a miracle if its finished by 2030
Chapter 2 is one of the biggest chapters of the game it and will be finished in the first quarter of next year, I run my numbers and I expect to finish it in the in the next two years. (At least all main things).

My game version is 0.13 part1.y and I am pretty sure that I didn't use any cheat mod so I don't know what caused the problem. By the way, my cpu is old amd a8 7650k not sure this would be the problem.
Yes, in some version where the cheat button was available you used it. Having full inventory breaks that conversations (and possible other ones). The cheat button is only for beta testing last parts of the game so I try to take it off from the game when releasing a public one but sometimes i forget :p

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes