SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
I think you mean her name is Ana Lucia.
The original name is Analusia... I have gone for Analucia and not Ana Lucia to keep it more in line with what Megrim decided, but yes, there is no Analucia as a name as far as I know.
Getting an extra character in the dialogue boxes when translating was making a difference, believe me. That was before I realised that I could expand a bit the dialogue boxes in the script :)

Dorohedoroo

Sep 6, 2019
tried downloading the save from both the main post and the other one below, but still without succes, keep getting ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED page

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
wow, finally Megrim on f95
patiently waiting for Love Love! My Buddy
See the thanks section on the OP. LLMB:X has been (mostly) translated by asdasfa9 and some other colaborators

tried downloading the save from both the main post and the other one below, but still without succes, keep getting ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED page
Let's see if you can download it from here...

Last edited:

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
I have good news for you... it has been done, and you can find the link to the thread in the OP, in the thanks section.
Only thing missing are the NTR scenes, that apparently the translators are not really interested in.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have tinkered a bit with Paiotsu Break (not to the point to release it), and fixed the script of Succubus hunt.
I may spend some time polishing Paiotsu Break and release it someday, though there is a broken partial already running around.
are you saying that the ntr scense are not there, or just that they are not translated?

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
are you saying that the ntr scense are not there, or just that they are not translated?
Don't quote me on that, but I believe they are not translated. At least a couple of versions ago they were not. I haven't played for a while as Analucia was taking my free time ;)
The NTR scenes are deactivated by default. You have to go into the options and select them to allow them to appear.

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
You seem quite knowledgeable about the game, I have more questions. Do you control ONLY the male mc or do you get to have som sort of control over the heroines as well? like in nymphomania priestess. How does the ntr play out, like are all the heroines eligible to get stolen away by a fuckboi or is it the basic monster rape/defeat rape?

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
You seem quite knowledgeable about the game, I have more questions. Do you control ONLY the male mc or do you get to have som sort of control over the heroines as well? like in nymphomania priestess. How does the ntr play out, like are all the heroines eligible to get stolen away by a fuckboi or is it the basic monster rape/defeat rape?
You control only the male character, and no, no one is stolen from you...
Nonetheless, I think you will get better answers about LLMB:X in its thread. It is quite busy for a translation one. ;)
https://f95zone.to/threads/love-love-my-buddy-x-v1-030b-megrim.40184/

Devianne

Nov 24, 2018
having issue with "analcia_stand_nude_03" is missing, although it is in there in the folder, the message show a big letter "A" instead of small "a" if that is the issue ?

Reactions: Dybbuk

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
having issue with "analcia_stand_nude_03" is missing, although it is in there in the folder, the message show a big letter "A" instead of small "a" if that is the issue ?
Thanks for reporting it.
Found the issue. Not sure how it happened, to be honest, but it is fixed now. (the event was calling for Analucia_stand_nude_03, with the extra "u")
Just extract the file into the Data folder. I will update the OP with more changes later on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Is it possible to avoid the noncon?
Yes, pretty simple. Just do not lose battles, and you won't get raped. All other scenes, you will chose to go for them...
You are raped after losing to the Slimes, the Goblins, the Bandits, Heavy warrior Bochiad (if agreeing to fix the battle) and the Reaper. With the rest of the enemies, you "just" die, if it is any consolation :unsure:.
EDIT: I forgot that you get raped in jail as well (as usual)... but you kind of chose to go to jail. So don't go to jail if you do not want to get raped. (a good advice in any circunstance). You will miss a nice ring though...

Last edited:
Reactions: deversari
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes