RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
Man no Mega or Google Drive this is going to be near impossible with my internet. Gonna give it a try, see how it goes.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Why do I get:

Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml

???
No clue to be honest... this is what is saying about the file

Being the uploader I take that you may take my coment with a pinch of salt... but I can point you here as well.

Man no Mega or Google Drive this is going to be near impossible with my internet. Gonna give it a try, see how it goes.
you have... Reading other forums I was led to believe that the links in MEGA get reported quite fast on Megrim games., that's why I didn't want to put it in the OP. I hope it helps

Last edited:

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
No clue to be honest... this is what is saying about the file

Being the uploader I take that you may take my coment with a pinch of salt... but I can point you here as well.

Here you have... Reading other forums I was led to believe that the links in MEGA get reported quite fast on Megrim games., that's why I didn't want to put it in the OP. I hope it helps
Man you´re a Saint 5+ hours for such a small file its quite ridiculous. Thanks dude I appreciate it.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
Hi,

what's the Bonus/Malus of having Fame/Infamy/Holiness?
And can you "switch" midgame so I don't have to play x times to get all potential events?

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Hi,

what's the Bonus/Malus of having Fame/Infamy/Holiness?
And can you "switch" midgame so I don't have to play x times to get all potential events?
Fame is a requirement to be able to access the end game. It also allows you to do some quests.
Infamy does not much from what I have been able to see in the code... You get it when you do bad things as a way to lose fame.
Holiness allows you to get a nice sword, and is used for the "healing" and "light" spells. It also cancels infamy when you get it.

When you get fame you lose infamy, and the other way around, so, yes, you can switch midgame.

Last edited:

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
Fame is a requirement to be able to access the end game. It also allows you to do some quests.
Infamy does not much from what I have been able to see in the code... You get it when you do bad things as a way to lose fame.
Holiness allows you to get a nice sword, and is used for the "healing" and "light" spells. It also cancels infamy when you get it.

When you get fame you lose infamy, and the other way around, so, yes, you can switch midgame.
thanks

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
Thanks for this man, Megrim is awesome. Megrim without moon runes is even MORE awesome!

I'm hoping some day that Village Guardians/Witch game gets a proper translation, I don't know why but for some reason I really liked that one, even with janky MTL.

TK201299

May 20, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to obtain the "Recommendation letter" from the old man by the fountain?

Last edited:

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
how do you get ice resistance
There are several items that grant you Ice resistance. Below some of the most significant. Though if you are fighting a monster with ice attacks, I wouldn't advise the swords, as it is safe to assume it will be resistant to ice as well... If you download the save, and go to the item manual, you will find most of the items
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2018
Has anyone figured out how to get the farmer's sex scene?

EDIT: Nevermind, just need to repeat his quest over and over.

Last edited:

deversari

Oct 5, 2017
Yes, pretty simple. Just do not lose battles, and you won't get raped. All other scenes, you will chose to go for them...
You are raped after losing to the Slimes, the Goblins, the Bandits, Heavy warrior Bochiad (if agreeing to fix the battle) and the Reaper. With the rest of the enemies, you "just" die, if it is any consolation :unsure:.
EDIT: I forgot that you get raped in jail as well (as usual)... but you kind of chose to go to jail. So don't go to jail if you do not want to get raped. (a good advice in any circunstance). You will miss a nice ring though...
Thanks, I just hate games where the only scenes you get are from losing a battle and the PC getting violated, so...

Anyway, thanks for the answer.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Is this fully translated? Also is it as long as Love Love! My Buddy?
Fully translated, yes.
And unfortunately no. It is not as long as LLMB. LLMB:X has around 200 CGs. This one 74 CGs. Also a lot less enemies and items. Megrim claims that it is around 10hr of gameplay.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I wouldn't mind another Megrim game being translated the Succubus Hunt; It has a ton of extra stuff that the partial translation glossed over that would make things easier if I had any idea what it did.
Plus I still can't figure out how to make her go naked even with high lewd.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes