Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
how do you increase your fame? the game has no tutorial.
Win battles, do good deeds....
If you speak with different people they tell you that. Joey in front of the work Shop for example.
Infamy: Do bad things.
Lewdness: Do lewd things.
Holiness: Do good deeds related to the Church (i.e. Flowers at the cemetery, donate Palawan bulbs).
Whored: Whore yourself.
Popularity: Whore yourself, go on stage, interact with Swetter.
Men Fucked:.... I take that I do not need to explain that one.

Also, see in game help. These messages happen the first time you increase a stat.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are there multiple endings? Does the sex stat affect anything?
No multiple endings, as stated in the Developer Overview on the OP.

Sex stats do have small changes in game, see the spoiler above

Last edited:

noahxedge

Apr 18, 2019
The place where we accept Painter job, the cloaked guy always says 'get lost'. Is there a way to pass that guy?

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
The place where we accept Painter job, the cloaked guy always says 'get lost'. Is there a way to pass that guy?
I don't think so. In order to pass you need to get the trigger "Already joined the Dark Guild". Behind him there is a map, but other than dialogue, there are no events, missions, or anything else. Given that the Gallery is completed without going there, it seems like a dead end.
Translating the game I could see quite a lot of other things Megrim had planned, but not finished.... a pity if you ask me, but something I have noticed in quite a few of his other games.

Last edited:

Kat123456

Apr 25, 2020
I am unable to unzip this game because the game because a trojan is detected inside.

Now, I know what you're about to say: "Windows Defender and other such antivirus programs always detect downloaded/pirated games as viruses, but there is no actual danger", right? After all, that wouldn't be anything new for me: every single game I have ever downloaded from this site always gave me a " there MIGHT be potentially dangerous files inside" message, which I always ignored, and I was always able to play all these games without any problems. Key word in that message being, MIGHT. As in, this is a generic warning that something malicious may or may not be inside.

However, that is not what happened this time around. What happened this time around is that a very specific kind of trojan, Trojan:Script/Foretype.A!ml to be exact, was identified inside, which caused any attempt at unzipping the downloaded folder to result in an error. This is the first time something like this has happened to me when downloading from this website, but I don't see anybody else complain about it in this topic, so I would like to know what exactly is going on. For reference, after this first happened I tried downloading another Megrim game uploaded to this website (namely Love Love My Buddy X) and I could unzip it just fine, no such issues popped up at all. So it appears to be something pertaining to this specific game.

I have been downloading games from this website for a very long time, so I know you guys are a very trustworthy, safe source from whom I can be sure I won't be catching any viruses... Which makes this one instance all the more glaring and appalling. So, anyone willing to help me figure out what's going on?

EDIT: to clarify, I have downloaded to one game from each and every one of the provided links. Each time I got the exact same issue. And again, it's an issue that only happens with this one game, just now I have finished downloading yet another one and no, that's perfectly clean too.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
I am unable to unzip this game because the game because a trojan is detected inside.

Now, I know what you're about to say: "Windows Defender and other such antivirus programs always detect downloaded/pirated games as viruses, but there is no actual danger", right? After all, that wouldn't be anything new for me: every single game I have ever downloaded from this site always gave me a " there MIGHT be potentially dangerous files inside" message, which I always ignored, and I was always able to play all these games without any problems. Key word in that message being, MIGHT. As in, this is a generic warning that something malicious may or may not be inside.

However, that is not what happened this time around. What happened this time around is that a very specific kind of trojan, Trojan:Script/Foretype.A!ml to be exact, was identified inside, which caused any attempt at unzipping the downloaded folder to result in an error. This is the first time something like this has happened to me when downloading from this website, but I don't see anybody else complain about it in this topic, so I would like to know what exactly is going on. For reference, after this first happened I tried downloading another Megrim game uploaded to this website (namely Love Love My Buddy X) and I could unzip it just fine, no such issues popped up at all. So it appears to be something pertaining to this specific game.

I have been downloading games from this website for a very long time, so I know you guys are a very trustworthy, safe source from whom I can be sure I won't be catching any viruses... Which makes this one instance all the more glaring and appalling. So, anyone willing to help me figure out what's going on?

EDIT: to clarify, I have downloaded to one game from each and every one of the provided links. Each time I got the exact same issue. And again, it's an issue that only happens with this one game, just now I have finished downloading yet another one and no, that's perfectly clean too.
Other than the fact that my laptop has an antivirus (AVG) and Superantispyware running and both updated, there is little else I can tell you.
Before I uplodaded the file I run it through Kaspersky Thread intelligence, and it detected nothing.... (I have no clue what has happened with virustotal, but I couldn't find the option to run a scan there...)
I am led to believe that Moderators check stuff as well, given that the first post after mine was from a Mod comenting on a dead link...

Kat123456

Apr 25, 2020
Other than the fact that my laptop has an antivirus (AVG) and Superantispyware running and both updated, there is little else I can tell you.
Before I uplodaded the file I run it through Kaspersky Thread intelligence, and it detected nothing.... (I have no clue what has happened with virustotal, but I couldn't find the option to run a scan there...)
I am led to believe that Moderators check stuff as well, given that the first post after mine was from a Mod comenting on a dead link...
Again, I wasn't accusing you of anything, because I know this website is trusted, and because nobody else was complaining in the topic. That said, it's still a fact that I have this issue: again, this is not a matter of "oh yeah, it says there is a virus but you can just ignore that and open it anyway". The issue here is that I AM PHYSICALLY PREVENTED FROM UNZIPPING THIS ARCHIVE, the process crashes halfway through, the virus report appears, and then the archive is automatically quarantined through no prompt of my own. And again, of all the games that are available in this website this issue has so far happened to me exclusively with this particular one.

So I was hoping someone could help me figure out why this is happening and how to circumvent it is all.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Again, I wasn't accusing you of anything, because I know this website is trusted, and because nobody else was complaining in the topic. That said, it's still a fact that I have this issue: again, this is not a matter of "oh yeah, it says there is a virus but you can just ignore that and open it anyway". The issue here is that I AM PHYSICALLY PREVENTED FROM UNZIPPING THIS ARCHIVE, the process crashes halfway through, the virus report appears, and then the archive is automatically quarantined through no prompt of my own. And again, of all the games that are available in this website this issue has so far happened to me exclusively with this particular one.

So I was hoping someone could help me figure out why this is happening and how to circumvent it is all.
Being the original uploader, probably I am the last person you want to hear advice on how to install something that your antivirus is flagging....

Nonetheles, IF (a big if) you really want to try the game, I would suggest installing a different antivirus, disabling the one you have, and see if you face the same issue.
You can, depending on the antivirus, trust a file, but I would only do that after running it through a couple of online antivirus. But not knowing which antivirus you have, I won't be able to give you better instructions.

jcmony12793

Jul 17, 2017
Where do you get Knarberries, and also how do you go to jail after you have already helped the grandson?

LewdJiggle

Nov 4, 2019
Trojan:Script/Oneeva.A!ml

Op is either lying or he unintentionally just gave the file aids.

Last edited:

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
how do you trigger the demon mother event???
What do you mean by the demon mother? Evanescence, the image from the OP? Or the Swotts Mother?

Op is either lying or he unintentionally just gave the file aids.
I can give you a third possibility, that it has already been mentioned. False positive.
The fact that 3 different people report 3 different trojans may give you an idea.... Either the file is packed with Trojans, or whatever antivirus you guys are using is flagging it incorrectly.
Anyway, this is getting old. You do not need to take my workd for it. Please report the thread if you are convinced the file is infected and a moderator may take it down.

Last edited:

vangun71

Oct 17, 2017
What do you mean by the demon mother? Evanescence, the image from the OP? Or the Swotts Mother?

I can give you a third possibility, that it has already been mentioned. False positive.
The fact that 3 different people report 3 different trojans may give you an idea.... Either the file is packed with Trojans, or whatever antivirus you guys are using is flagging it incorrectly.
Anyway, this is getting old. You do not need to take my workd for it. Please report the thread if you are convinced the file is infected and a moderator may take it down.
one for the trophies you can get is call demon mother or something close to it I've tried different ways and can't figure it out.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
one for the trophies you can get is call demon mother or something close to it I've tried different ways and can't figure it out.
You need to be raped by a demon and give birth.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
I did that but you need a event to change the game over after it happens
You need to do it during the egg collecting mission (like I said before), or you will end up in a Game over.

If you lose during the mission, Thabeet will be in the caves and he will be able to rescue you.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018

I have run this archive through AVG Free, Spybot Search and destroy, Malwarebytes, and virus total and have found absolutely nothing besides generic warning when investigating the game.exe file.

here are the logs from the Virus total scans for your review:

Game.exe

The archive itself

Also a brief investigation of the "trojans" reported lead exclusively to on microsoft's website. The hits seem to be exclusive to Windows defender an for a lack of better words tell you nothing concrete about the nature of these infections besides the usual generic information about how viruses are bad.

Articles shown below:

Based off my personal checks I would say this archive is safe, and the problems users are experiencing with the files being quarantined I would link to the use of Windows defender. My advice would be to try downloading a different AV and testing to see if you experience the same issues after disabling Windows defender.

Reactions: Dybbuk

vangun71

Oct 17, 2017
You need to do it during the egg collecting mission (like I said before), or you will end up in a Game over.

If you lose during the mission, Thabeet will be in the caves and he will be able to rescue you.
Cool thank you, and sorry if I was being dumb.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes