Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
This game's alright. In a world flooded with garbage Game Over Rape games this one's actually neat.
The art style is unique too, reminds me of old anime with all those hard lines and that shading. Bit of a hint of western comics too.
It doesn't do anything terribly outstanding as a lewd RPGM game but it's a breath of fresh air that it even has some combat animations on top of a bunch of scenes outside of combat.
It's kinda grindy though, and it has a hard limit on the actions you can perform per day so that's a bummer but it's alright otherwise.
This isn't objective enough to put into a review but good job whoever made this, and the translator too.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
I wouldn't mind another Megrim game being translated the Succubus Hunt; It has a ton of extra stuff that the partial translation glossed over that would make things easier if I had any idea what it did.
Plus I still can't figure out how to make her go naked even with high lewd.
I tinkered (and posted the data files) with Succubus Hunt a bit, fixing the script issues on the translation that Inquisidor did, but the fact that the dialogue in the sex scenes changes based on the Pride/Self-esteem makes it a nightmare to do the translation, specially if you do not speak a word of Japanese (other than arigato)... i.e. each sex scene has triple the dialogues (basically translating "your cock is amazing!!!" with three variations gets boring pretty quickly).
To make her go naked, I believe it was linked to an achievement...
finally, something good WITHOUT a dogshit translation
Cheers mate, NOT dogshit is what I was aiming for :LOL:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I tinkered (and posted the data files) with Succubus Hunt a bit, fixing the script issues on the translation that Inquisidor did, but the fact that the dialogue in the sex scenes changes based on the Pride/Self-esteem makes it a nightmare to do the translation, specially if you do not speak a word of Japanese (other than arigato)... i.e. each sex scene has triple the dialogues (basically translating "your cock is amazing!!!" with three variations gets boring pretty quickly).
To make her go naked, I believe it was linked to an achievement...

Cheers mate, NOT dogshit is what I was aiming for :LOL:
Realistically I'd say ignore the text in sex, I can do without it it's pretty much just variations of the same thing; It'd be for flavor but not relatively required, now a translation of the game itself, effects of equipped items & what various options do in the settings would be fucking mint. I have a completed save file on my actual computer which took me a few hours to do (I like the ramp up for eroticism otherwise I do it out of boredom). I never understood achievements because.. it wasn't in the partial I got off ULMF at all.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Realistically I'd say ignore the text in sex, I can do without it it's pretty much just variations of the same thing; It'd be for flavor but not relatively required, now a translation of the game itself, effects of equipped items & what various options do in the settings would be fucking mint. I have a completed save file on my actual computer which took me a few hours to do (I like the ramp up for eroticism otherwise I do it out of boredom). I never understood achievements because.. it wasn't in the partial I got off ULMF at all.
The one I edited that is posted here in f95 is a full MTL, with some edits by the author, though I have to be honest, it is not the best... The achievements I translated them myself as they go on a script, though now that I see them they do not fit in one line.
If life doesn't throw many more curve balls my way I will probably do Paiotsu Break next.

What folder do you put the save information in? I feel like a bot.
In the same place where you have the game.exe

Last edited:
Reactions: Fstop

Hoide

Aug 6, 2018
Um i play it with Joiplay and i can't move the gallery just stuck in page 1 for some reason

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
The one I edited that is posted here in f95 is a full MTL, with some edits by the author, though I have to be honest, it is not the best... The achievements I translated them myself as they go on a script, though now that I see them they do not fit in one line.
If like doesn't throw many more curve balls my way I will probably do Paiotsu Break next.

In the same place where you have the game.exe
All right if you wanna crack at this after that one I'd appreciate it; I'll upload the full game in that thread so no one has to use SA to download it as I purchased it myself. I think it's to note I can't use the file you originally linked in that thread either it just a garbled notepad related thing instead of a downloable zip.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
All right if you wanna crack at this after that one I'd appreciate it; I'll upload the full game in that thread so no one has to use SA to download it as I purchased it myself. I think it's to note I can't use the file you originally linked in that thread either it just a garbled notepad related thing instead of a downloable zip.
I have reuploaded the data folder in my post in that thread, though I downloaded the file and it was working fine. Let me know if you have any issues. By the way, it was not a zip, but a 7z file... just in case.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I have reuploaded the data folder in my post in that thread, though I downloaded the file and it was working fine. Let me know if you have any issues. By the way, it was not a zip, but a 7z file... just in case.
I downloaded it via my menu options & it appeared as a 7z file & unloaded just fine, now I can read what stat effects armor's & such do it seems pretty nice I'll try it out & see what's what.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
I downloaded it via my menu options & it appeared as a 7z file & unloaded just fine, now I can read what stat effects armor's & such do it seems pretty nice I'll try it out & see what's what.
Just to note that I just updated the scripts from the ones made by asdasfa9 (and possibly fuse the partial from ULMF with the MTL from here, don't remember now, tbh). Other than that, the translation is inquisidor's

Latowi

Jan 21, 2019
Damn, this was a great game.

Had no idea about this developer before, hope his other stuff gets translated in the future.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I give it a shot only because one of the monster have WAKE ME UP INSIDE (I cant wake up) name.

nulla

Nov 18, 2017
I wouldn't mind another Megrim game being translated the Succubus Hunt; It has a ton of extra stuff that the partial translation glossed over that would make things easier if I had any idea what it did.
Plus I still can't figure out how to make her go naked even with high lewd.
adding to this side talk... i played hunt multiple times, get the message that i unlocked nudity, but gettig naked gives the blue leotard and the equipable item isnt on the 'clothes' list
similar problem whit a weapon i knoww some need the strengh oul to be used but still...

comig back to this game, the thopies list says someting about an assasin and i dont have a clue on where/when to find it

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
adding to this side talk... i played hunt multiple times, get the message that i unlocked nudity, but gettig naked gives the blue leotard and the equipable item isnt on the 'clothes' list
similar problem whit a weapon i knoww some need the strengh oul to be used but still...

comig back to this game, the thopies list says someting about an assasin and i dont have a clue on where/when to find it
If you played with some of the partials around, some of them disabled passive abilities that prevented you to equip some stuff
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To get the assasin you need to be popular enough to anger someone to want to kill you...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

how do you go to next page in gallery?
Use Q/W keys to move between pages.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes