IsaacClarke94

Apr 12, 2021
Hello, any cheats (like fast money and fast exp? Is a bit slow the progression) for that game and Succubus Hunt? I really appreciate the '90 hentai style and that game will be one of my favorites!

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to get the "impractical muscle" trophy?
It is obtained through the intermediate quest "help the alchemist". The herbs have different "potency" depending on the location (further inside the forest, more "potency") I seem to remember there were 4 scenes with the alchemist depending on the power of the potion.

TK201299

May 20, 2020
It is obtained through the intermediate quest "help the alchemist". The herbs have different "potency" depending on the location (further inside the forest, more "potency") I seem to remember there were 4 scenes with the alchemist depending on the power of the potion.
I got three scenes: the ahegao, the breast milk and the breast enlargement scenes, but can't get the fourth one. Could you tell me where should I gather the herbs to get the fourth scene?

Falsenamexdxd

Aug 31, 2020
I have the full drop list, it only mentions drop rate and opportunity of acquisition. Would've left my save, but some info appears in one and some doesn't. View attachment Monsters' drop chart.zip

Btw does someone know how to get the scene that appears next to the one of the armpit in the gallery? It's the only one that I'm missing

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Btw does someone know how to get the scene that appears next to the one of the armpit in the gallery? It's the only one that I'm missing
You have a 100% save on the OP, so you can see which one you are missing... If it is next to the "Armpit loving pervert" one, it can be either "Marana's guidance 3", or "Thanks for the food".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Falsenamexdxd

Aug 31, 2020
You have a 100% save on the OP, so you can see which one you are missing... If it is next to the "Armpit loving pervert" one, it can be either "Marana's guidance 3", or "Thanks for the food".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I do have the "Marana's guidance" scenes but I don't remember a Messina in the game, still I'll check

ronnyyellow

Nov 10, 2021
first of all thank you for translating. How can i post a review? but rly there is nothing awsome about this game besides the artwork. Combat is totaly broken. How do u even defeat the monsters in the first cave? they basicaly can stun you an just attack 4 times in a row when it suposed to be turn based combat or there is just a random "cut in" with an op attack and your dead. its not challenging its only annoying because its so unfair . you cant even regenerate mana without paying for the inn? i had to stop playing because it made me so angry and i already played other megrim titles. if you enjoy the art i recomend "llmb x" by the same dev is more balanced. I also find the hentai scenes repulsive although, like i said, the art and character design are top notch. i think the game is more geared towards female players that can identify with the mc and get off on being raped by hideous monsters and fugly men.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RNDM

Falsenamexdxd

Aug 31, 2020
first of all thank you for translating. How can i post a review? but rly there is nothing awsome about this game besides the artwork. Combat is totaly broken. How do u even defeat the monsters in the first cave? they basicaly can stun you an just attack 4 times in a row when it suposed to be turn based combat or there is just a random "cut in" with an op attack and your dead. its not challenging its only annoying because its so unfair . you cant even regenerate mana without paying for the inn? i had to stop playing because it made me so angry and i already played other megrim titles. if you enjoy the art i recomend "llmb x" by the same dev is more balanced. I also find the hentai scenes repulsive although, like i said, the art and character design are top notch. i think the game is more geared towards female players that can identify with the mc and get off on being raped by hideous monsters and fugly men.
Try with magic in the first dungeon, otherwise pack healing potions and damage items, they do serve quite well in the first levels as not all monsters have an insane evasion. If you fight against opponents to strong, don't forget running is also an option most of the times (except in arena and against boss monsters)

And don't forget to upgrade your equipment, your base stats are needed always.

Also I agree most of the good hentai scenes are the ones from combat (not defeat, combat) and winning to women at the tournament. Aside from that, I enjoyed MOST of them, except the first monster boss I think (even in Corruption of champions, worms are a no go to me)

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
i think the game is more geared towards female players that can identify with the mc and get off on being raped by hideous monsters and fugly men.
You doth boast some quaintly bizarre notions regarding what the lower classes call "hentai" and its intended enjoying audience, my good sir.

ronnyyellow

Nov 10, 2021
Try with magic in the first dungeon, otherwise pack healing potions and damage items, they do serve quite well in the first levels as not all monsters have an insane evasion. If you fight against opponents to strong, don't forget running is also an option most of the times (except in arena and against boss monsters)

And don't forget to upgrade your equipment, your base stats are needed always.

Also I agree most of the good hentai scenes are the ones from combat (not defeat, combat) and winning to women at the tournament. Aside from that, I enjoyed MOST of them, except the first monster boss I think (even in Corruption of champions, worms are a no go to me)
thanks for the reply. Actually i am now half way through the game and just now i found out you were not supposed to start with the reaper egg mission. I got rejected from the first workshop and didnt bother talking to the second person offering the goblin extermination job. But a Quest Book would prove helpful.
I also have to correct myself, as of now i have to say that combat is rly one of the games plus points because of its realism. And It is quite complex for a h-game. A manual would be good. The only thing that frustrates me, is that opponents get 2 Turns in a row when i try to do certain moves, like "full blow attack" , could this be a bug? That beeing said i still cant get used to the ass rape/tantacle cut ins. But thats good to hear, im hoping for some lezdom action then, once the arena battles start...

Last edited:

ronnyyellow

Nov 10, 2021
You doth boast some quaintly bizarre notions regarding what the lower classes call "hentai" and its intended enjoying audience, my good sir.
I understand that most people in our age gab identify as bisexual. but my perspective is that of a heterosexual male. I am a very immersie player, thats why i usualy stay away from "female mc" taged games, i just cant get off on being raped by animals and multiple males. And i dont like sausage fests. wouldnt it be more appealing to have a Harem instead? How do u get a boner from this?. Thats why i made the assumption that the game was probably marketed towards Homosexual or female players . I also had wrong expectations i thought there would be lezdom battles, and that i could have lesbian sex with prostitutes. But instead i get a sausage fest. But i rly like the art and there are some cut ins when the Mc get struck by weapons, which are truly excellent.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes