hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
sp i got to ask but is ntr avoidable
I would assume the NTR is NOT avoidable.

The original had to quote its dev notes "High NTR Content".

This looks to be an engine-swap style remake so I am going to guess they didn't do any changes to the story.

Someone who has played it please feel free to correct me if I am wrong, I am going purely off of logical reasoning and have not played the game.

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
I like using renpy mods
I don't know about Joiplay, or why this and my other game don't like it (it's on the very latest Ren'Py version, that might be it). Are there any mods in particular you would want to use?

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
I don't know about Joiplay, or why this and my other game don't like it (it's on the very latest Ren'Py version, that might be it). Are there any mods in particular you would want to use?
The problem is the renpy version, the renpy plugin for JoiPlay isn't updated for the newest version. The main mod I use is a walkthrough mod.

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
this game crashed few times. once when going into the police station and engaging the prisoner. again when you go to the festival, a short ways into it. couldnt go past that one. couldnt play the rest of the game bc of it.

Reactions: ronan333

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Not sure which is more ridiculous in this image. The dong sticking out of a jap style litter, or the fact that a Russian TV station (Ruptly) was reporting on it.

As for the game itself - giving this the animated tag is REALLY generous. If, since the last time i checked the original game, nothing changed, then theres exactly one animation in the entire game. Maybe two. The rest are just one-two image switches, to imitate animation. Even though this problem was brought up to the developer, they then promised to add more animations... and ended up with releasing the game without adding any.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Thanks, but what with this map with castle and fairies? From what I remember the game was in our days with also cameras and such, btw do you have managed to bring also all the npc?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote