Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Fair - I will ask the mods to remove the tag the animated tag has now been removed
It's good to see you went through with fully completing this Ren'py version! I'm gonna try it out tonight and see how it plays, thank you for your hard work!

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Thanks, but what with this map with castle and fairies? From what I remember the game was in our days with also cameras and such, btw do you have managed to bring also all the npc?
Hi - the castle and corruption fairy are in the original game:

Corruption fairy:

fairy.png .

Castle:

castle.png

Plus, yes, I have added every single NPC from the original game!

caschque

Feb 5, 2018
Amazing job. Thanks so much. I am looking forward to when Aedirn goes on and continues to develop. He said he would. I think this year yet. We will see.

Reactions: michaelcros

Jiharog

Jun 21, 2022
How can you get the night scene at the bar? The only thing I seem to be able to do to advance time is sleep in the inn and that just takes me to the next day?

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
Is it just me or does the gallery have a ton of black screens and shows none of the actual content?

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
I'm also having problems with this quest. Talking to son, all he says is something like dad complains all day (looping). Going to the store, I can see the tool bag but unclickable.
can you send me your save?

ah I think you are talking to the wrong son. It's not the one in the bar, it's the one in the village green near the bar

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote