michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
In the lates base version the devs expanded on endings it seems. Are they included in renpy remake as well?
Hi. The 1.2.5 version in the original game thread is an (abandoned) work-in-progress extension to the completed 1.2 game. I think it was a mistake to replace the 1.2 version that was there before, as that version is fully complete and doesn't contain anything unfinished.

1.2.5 has the beginnings of a "Netorase" route choice that you could select at the start, a few new introductory images, and a few dialog changes at the end of day 1 depending on the route you chose. Nothing at all is affected after that. Because the story flow and route is unused and unfinished, it makes the game worse, so I'm going to leave the Ren'Py version at the completed 1.2 version.

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Nothing at all is affected after that. Because the story flow and route is unused and unfinished, it makes the game worse, so I'm going to leave the Ren'Py version at the completed 1.2 version.
I see. Thanks for the reply. So I won't really miss anything playing your renpy remake over the base game.

You should however change the thread title then because now its just confusing. Version 1.0 is mentioned not 1.2.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote