Mr. Valentine

Jul 2, 2021
In the very first of the game it's says to obtain 3 corruption points I got two but I don't know where to get the third one

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
In the very first of the game it's says to obtain 3 corruption points I got two but I don't know where to get the third one
The 3 you need are:
  • from the kid at the market stalls - click on the main market stall
  • from inside the bar
  • from the guys hanging around at the village green near the bar - click on the NPCs

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
The 3 you need are:
  • from the kid at the market stalls - click on the main market stall
  • from inside the bar
  • from the guys hanging around at the village green near the bar - click on the NPCs
At the end of the game I just finished there was a message from the developer saying that it wasn't the end of the story between Lenna and Johan and that he would return in Bawdy Tradition 2

Is this really real, will the developer make a part 2?

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
are there any diffs between the 2 versions ?
Just the interface, really: the Ren'Py is a point-and-click, where the RPGM original is, well, an RPGM game.

One difference is that the posted version of the RPGM is the 1.2.5, which was a work-in-progress and contained some unfinished sections, whereas I created the Ren'Py from the fully complete 1.2 version, which I consider canon.

Reactions: stever

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
Is BAWDY TRADITIONS a finished game?

Will the developer make a sequel like it says at the end of the game ren py version?

Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
hmm, that works ok for me, not sure what happened for you. I've attached a save just after the hit animation plays. Does it play on okay for you after that?
Have the same bug and used the save you provided, the animation plays but the game still crashes when the scene ends.

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Have the same bug and used the save you provided, the animation plays but the game still crashes when the scene ends.
Ah, there's another smack animation at the end and if that's the problem, it'll happen then too. When it crashes does it bomb completely, or do you see an error message?

Try this one, after the second smack

Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
Well, I just see my pointer loading for a split second (looking like it normally does when operating windows) and then, boom, instant crash and returned to desktop. Going to try the new save and report back

EDIT
All good, missed the scene but the game continues. Tried to re watch it from gallery but it crashes straight to desktop all the same.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote