• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Predictor

Jun 17, 2021
Yo guys, I saw the completed label so I try playing it but why does it says the netorase route is not completed ? I'm fine with playing netorare but I just wanna know if the game is still being worked on so I can wait and play it later since the game look really good.

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Yo guys, I saw the completed label so I try playing it but why does it says the netorase route is not completed ? I'm fine with playing netorare but I just wanna know if the game is still being worked on so I can wait and play it later since the game look really good.
Hi- the game was completed in version 1.2. The developer began a revamp, but then abandoned it - this is version 1.2.5, posted here. It was never officially released, and was just a work in progress for their Patreons.

Personally, I think it was a mistake to overwrite the 1.2 release with this version on here. There is no new content of note and has (as you encountered) some confusing and unfinished extra text. When I release my Ren'Py version, I will only be using the (actually complete ) 1.2 version.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes