outbalancing

Apr 23, 2020
Does anyone have a full save, since not all events are in the gallery, or is it necessary, please tell me.

The game itself is good, I’m not a fan of NTR, but I’m a fan of corruption, and I can say that the game is good, but playing as a male character is very annoying. The Heroine herself is 4.3/5 for me personally, and maybe it seemed so to me, but in the end she somehow became more beautiful, because of this my rating is 4.3 for her, but this is my opinion. In some events, the presence of her cuckold killed the atmosphere a little for me, but still a very good game.

Last edited:

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
It's good to see Aedirn Studio is back and hopefully in action again. This game was top-tier when it was released, and like everyone else here hoped more from it. I'm glad to also see the Ren'py version is being created and in the work. Hopefully, both of you prosper in your work! Welcome back Aedirn.

Last edited:

Aedirn Studio

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
i am thinking about several projects... i have written a lot of all of them, there are some that are short stories but there is a fantasy one that i would like to do... how about a dark fantasy story... lots of creatures and tribes in a dark continent and an adventurous couple looking for money to fulfill their dream of an early retirement from the danger that adventures bring so they can raise their daughter in tranquility

DDDNOMYASS

Dec 12, 2020
i am thinking about several projects... i have written a lot of all of them, there are some that are short stories but there is a fantasy one that i would like to do... how about a dark fantasy story... lots of creatures and tribes in a dark continent and an adventurous couple looking for money to fulfill their dream of an early retirement from the danger that adventures bring so they can raise their daughter in tranquility
Not bad idea...

I wonder if "The hidden end" will ever be finished or abandoned 4ever???

(btw Welcome Back :D)

Reactions: curuchett
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes