Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
Is anybody else having a problem where all of the Customers wont move away from the door so they are all just stacked up there?

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Game been out since April 27th and no reviews on steam wth?? Even though it looks promising as in fun gameplay with hentai on the side :p
I think a major problem is the lack of a english title. Try searching for "Secret Cafe of Demon Angel", heck I found City of broken dreamers with these terms in the first page but not this game, not even if you search "maid demon" you find it.

If I weren't shy of admitting to playing it, I would write it to him myself on Steam.

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
Question: Do we need to apply this patch from the dev?

I'm assuming yes since it's newer than the DL links above (at the time of this post). Yes? No?
Heading out so I'm not able to check myself at the moment. Y'all have a good weekend in the meantime! Cheers and be safe. ;]
Might be our missing H-content... still, the game looks fun even without it
No, the patch already installed.

Reactions: BaasB

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Question: Do we need to apply this patch from the dev?

I'm assuming yes since it's newer than the DL links above (at the time of this post). Yes? No?

Heading out so I'm not able to check myself at the moment. Y'all have a good weekend in the meantime! Cheers and be safe. ;]
you can try, but i already did

Reactions: how to laugh brub

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
Game been out since April 27th and no reviews on steam wth?? Even though it looks promising as in fun gameplay with hentai on the side :p
I think a major problem is the lack of a english title. Try searching for "Secret Cafe of Demon Angel", heck I found City of broken dreamers with these terms in the first page but not this game, not even if you search "maid demon" you find it.

If I weren't shy of admitting to playing it, I would write it to him myself on Steam.
the game released on dlsite at April 27th, but released on steam at today.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
how much h content
20meh scenes ~2 random guys, ~6you and basic sex, ~3you and more advanced sex (sticking her tail in her), rest random tentacle creatures and a boob massage.
(and a curtain implying your gals are screwing people why no sprite laziness I guess)

Management without NTR?, what the hell is this?, a christmas miracle?

Fuck, i still remember that same game where u have to leave ur girls get fucked for all the town to save a local what is not even yours
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sooooo, ty for the upload!, lovely all those new games, if i end this one tomorrow i will try to help with tags :D
yes there is semi ntr / typical what you expect (as it says you run a whore house that sells food I mean 1 the very first scenes is the demon gal that clearly into you giving a random guy a b-job and otherwise constantly ordering your gals to screw people demon gal even "needs" to screw guys to progress her liking you >_> (poorly implemented but idea being she a succubus and more she gets more she gives I guess though that never shown).

Look very interesting, a demon maid cafe simulation. Hopefully this is a good game that worth to play and not the kind of game that have good arts but shitty story and game mechanic
it exactly what you Don't want.

Better inn management games even aweful crossroad inns is 1000x way better outside of course being beyond more buggy.

Reactions: c4145317

bathra

Nov 6, 2019
This game suck!!! why? 1) can't load game 2) i click on this cloud and nothing happen
View attachment 909414
It's because you didn't change your Windows Local settings to japanese!
If you look in the savegame folder you will find 2 folders instead of one.
C:\Users\user name\AppData\LocalLow\KokutouUmeboshi

F*ck Steam.
The Original DL Site says:
Necessary Settings
The application may not function unless a Japanese language pack is set properly in your PC / the System Locale is set to Japanese. For more details, please refer to [ How can I set my system locale to Japanese? ] on the Frequently Asked Questions page.

Reactions: Lezard Valeth

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
so, i trying to play in normal mode but.... how i get ingredients? i run out of ingredients and cooked food
nvm the missing food can be bought if you try to cook more than what ingredients you have at hand

Last edited:

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Is anybody else having a problem where all of the Customers wont move away from the door so they are all just stacked up there?
not I but assuming you able to click them that a good thing makes it so you don't have to worry/stress over the .1sec from leaving o here click me i want to screw your girl or give you a tip O 2 late :mad: reminds me of jerk customers even if it just because it random when they want stuff.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
my tables keep duplicating after editing it. i get a free table but it keeps messing my lack of design

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
so, i trying to play in normal mode but.... how i get ingredients? i run out of ingredients and cooked food
buy from store or later you send someone to explore and get random.

Btw 100% not worth it most so on normal a MASSIVE slow grind. Like a phone ap game though least without the ads or $ requirements.

2.30 star(s) 8 Votes