Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
this crap is not working even with local to japanese. What a waste of time
my configuration is in Japanese and this does not work
make sure you run in administrator mode I guess, I had no issue and you don't need to configure japanese and don't even think local (least I didn't have to just changed language in options and technically that was not likely required).

You really not missing much just play cross roads inn or something much better (granted buggier).
The ~20 scenes can likely be found in images/google/steam w/e after a while and nothing special other games have similar quality.

Good luck though if you do want to get it working and administrator is not enough.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
20meh scenes ~2 random guys, ~6you and basic sex, ~3you and more advanced sex (sticking her tail in her), rest random tentacle creatures and a boob massage.
(and a curtain implying your gals are screwing people why no sprite laziness I guess)

yes there is semi ntr / typical what you expect (as it says you run a whore house that sells food I mean 1 the very first scenes is the demon gal that clearly into you giving a random guy a b-job and otherwise constantly ordering your gals to screw people demon gal even "needs" to screw guys to progress her liking you >_> (poorly implemented but idea being she a succubus and more she gets more she gives I guess though that never shown).
Wait so then there is ntr in this? Well that is a disappointment.

maxgame

Feb 18, 2019
Really? change Region to Japan! open game in administrator mode! and still nothing happen!!! Can't Load game!!! and this guy still have cloud with hearts and nothing happen!!! Fuck this game!

Reactions: assfucker5

maxgame

Feb 18, 2019
Ok now it's work.
How to run this game? ON Windows 10
- Go to Setting -> Time & language -> Region
- Change Region to Japan
Next go to Language and add Japan
- Change language to Japan
or
Open Control Panel -> Region and change all region setting to Japan

Namba

Dec 22, 2019
Cafe management without exhibitionism, hidden sex or public use? That is a shame

KlausSeinth

Aug 12, 2018
Management without NTR?, what the hell is this?, a christmas miracle?

Fuck, i still remember that same game where u have to leave ur girls get fucked for all the town to save a local what is not even yours
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sooooo, ty for the upload!, lovely all those new games, if i end this one tomorrow i will try to help with tags :D
lol what is that game's title?

Dec 26, 2019
Ok now it's work.
How to run this game? ON Windows 10
- Go to Setting -> Time & language -> Region
- Change Region to Japan
Next go to Language and add Japan
- Change language to Japan
or
Open Control Panel -> Region and change all region setting to Japan
Everything in japanese, not working...

anonharuhi

Jan 11, 2020
Management without NTR?, what the hell is this?, a christmas miracle?

Fuck, i still remember that same game where u have to leave ur girls get fucked for all the town to save a local what is not even yours
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sooooo, ty for the upload!, lovely all those new games, if i end this one tomorrow i will try to help with tags :D

what game?

• Angry
Reactions: Ragingrager

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Necessary Settings The application may not function unless a Japanese language pack is set properly in your PC / the System Locale is set to Japanese. For more details, please refer to [ ] on the Frequently Asked Questions page.

Game works for me

dan9000

May 21, 2017
for me it works properly and btw i have the system locale in japanese, and the game looks cool but the cooking menu having to do that manualy all the time is kinda anoying

Reactions: BaasB

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
*Saw the 1 star review and decide to read it* Holy shit! Does this game REALLY that bad? I thought my previous comment about the game was a joke but it was actually turn out to be true?

Reactions: Bort740

damias

Sep 13, 2020
*Saw the 1 star review and decide to read it* Holy shit! Does this game REALLY that bad? I thought my previous comment about the game was a joke but it was actually turn out to be true?
it seems good if there wasn't a bug in the tutorial 3rd sentence

2.30 star(s) 8 Votes