loka224

Oct 10, 2018
I think it may have a problem loading H content cause we all block at this special service thing,wich by the name is probably some H scene.

klaus2302

Jun 18, 2020
the game looks so nice BUT its a bugy piece of sh.. "start working" nothing happens... visit her in her bedroom cant escape from the room.

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
20meh scenes ~2 random guys, ~6you and basic sex, ~3you and more advanced sex (sticking her tail in her), rest random tentacle creatures and a boob massage.
(and a curtain implying your gals are screwing people why no sprite laziness I guess)
yes there is semi ntr
Thanks for the warnings, Japan has once again sprinkled nightmares into my dreams.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
really a shame, the game looks good but reading the comments of the previous posts it also seems very broken.

Dickchomp

Apr 11, 2018
It's a cute game, I haven't had any problems with it apart from the blonde angel girl's status not rising after I bought all the recipes. Only real critique is having to manually cook each food every day, it's tedious and could do with an automatic option.

Reactions: Madmac88
Feb 26, 2018
Please stop spamming this NTR crap. Girls in game are not MC,s wives, they are just sluts
Well to be fair I cannot blame them.
Some men wants their property ehrm. hentai girl or harem to be MC exclusive so no wonder that playing from the MC "perspective" and having your girls fiddle with pains their heart.
Just like how you wouldn't enjoy if someone messed with your food. :HideThePain:
(and yeh there is the option to leave such genres behind but one man can dream that all the hentai is to his liking :cry: we are selfish beings after all if we carry the sin of lust might as well go for the other 6 :devilish:)

Madmac88

Dec 5, 2018
Well the game is kinda weird in that part its not ntr but then there are elements where heroines get raped by slime, tentacles and the inn is like a pink salon , your maids provide boobjobs and blowjobs to customers but never have sex with them.

When there is a gangbang scene its just a dream , basically they do alot but never have sex with other guys. And its all very lighthearted so there is no ntr unless you consider the monster scenes , some dreams , and them giving some blowjobs, footjobs to customers ntr

c4145317

Oct 14, 2019
When other guys exist in any game...

View attachment 909934

There is sex with other people in the game but it definitely isn't designed to cause jealousy or really qualify for the ntr tag unless the definition has updated or changed.
I mean, it's not our fault there's no 'town bike' tag.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Seems to be a buggy mess. Can't leave the bedroom, can't load a save file...ugh...

Tried some more stuff and this shit is literally unplayable.

Last edited:

Kokujou

May 19, 2018
damn devs... did any of you ever heard about writing unit tests? how is it possible to not recognize that a button is not clickable in the first 5 minutes of this game! seconds if you do the skipping mode.

i can't even get over the first scene. bedroom not possible and then some dialogbox can't be confirmed. it's ridiculous.

i don't even recognize this as a game. it's just some teaser. a bad one even. notify me when this game is not breaking anymore on every move... and please... fire this dev.

2.30 star(s) 8 Votes