kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Add NTR tag.
F95 can try to normalize cuckshit all it wants (And the cucks hitting facepalm) but did the NTR tag so we dont have to deal with cuckshit like this.
It's funny that people that want to pigeonhole NTR into specifics when there are works that discredit them.
Like the people saying is strictly a jealous thing but ignore the many NTR games where the MC doesnt know about the NTR and only the player is aware of it. Who do you think such NTR games wants to instill jealously from?
Anyways add NTR tag.

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2020
Management without NTR?, what the hell is this?, a christmas miracle?

Fuck, i still remember that same game where u have to leave ur girls get fucked for all the town to save a local what is not even yours
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sooooo, ty for the upload!, lovely all those new games, if i end this one tomorrow i will try to help with tags :D
WAIT HOMIE, SO YOU TELLING ME THERE'S NO NETORASE IN THIS? well except for the tentacles and slimes that is

Reactions: rokrad
Feb 26, 2018
WAIT HOMIE, SO YOU TELLING ME THERE'S NO NETORASE IN THIS? well except for the tentacles and slimes that is
Yep, there is no netoarse in this.
It's just a maid cafe where the girls offer sexual services in order to achieve goals, and even if you try to avoid it you are forced with some scenes and dialogue which plays into that narrative.
BUT to be fair I have not seen the big seks yet with customers, just extracting their semen with blowjob ,paizuri (so far) so yeh I guess Ame is right. :HideThePain:

Reactions: Lusthaze

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
anybody know how to cheat this game ?
easy mode..... then to buy stuff just click every food item and buy it knows every amount needed.

Other then that I expect save manager or cheatengine maybe works idk game not worth it and cheating passed the to big of grind just means you likely to skip some the ~20 sex scenes any ways (least the random explorer ones).

klaus2302

Jun 18, 2020
tell me just how i can fix dat shi. local emu dont work in right klick, changed my keyboard to japanese but still cant to anything in the game

Reactions: Ak417ytrfg

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Slimes and tentacles would probably qualify to perform netorase.
What's also required is that MC has romantic feelings for the girls. Does he? No? Then it's not netorase, or netorare.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
anyone got any idea on how to increase the angel's favour past 78?
think make sure you have and made every recipe otherwise just do all her talks (sorry not sure did easy mode and think it bypasses a potential extra requirement though just says have a successful store so maybe that).

Reactions: MysterMani

MysterMani

Apr 23, 2018
think make sure you have and made every recipe otherwise just do all her talks (sorry not sure did easy mode and think it bypasses a potential extra requirement though just says have a successful store so maybe that).
Did everything possible upgrade/recipe/conversation sadly.
Just to be sure, your highest recipes are 3 four starred ones yes? atleast they are for me and I bought everything, still stuck at 78 and need 79 for next convo.

Playing on normal mode though so that just might be the reason ig, anyways thanks :D

Jason8604

Jul 4, 2019
The game freezes on the first quest after the girl gives the client coffee and offers special services but then wherever you click the dialog does not go further including the cloud above the hero
The game is broken from the first seconds of the game and you can't load saves

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Its so good and sexy. It will be better if male character shown completely.

Cai'er

Sep 24, 2017
I also had problem running the game (couldn't pass the first customer) despite my system being set in Japanese... (non-unicode and language).
I try different thing and when I changed the regional format (number and date display) the game did work. (this setting is unusual for Japanese game --> the others don't need it).

I hope this comment will help.

2.30 star(s) 8 Votes