- Change Region to Japan
Next go to Language and add Japan
- Change language to Japan
or
Open Control Panel -> Region and change all region setting to Japan
I fucking hate japanese fuck devs for doing this region lock garbage

bibouli

Nov 8, 2018
no idea why people keep sharing wrong or incomplete information but you need not only to set your unicode to japan but the hour format too.

Raphael77

Aug 14, 2017

Maybe it can help?
Read the 2 news, from 26th and 27th of November

Last edited:

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
"Be a maid in the Demon World - The Secret Cafe of Demon Angel Hero"

This has got to be the most contradicting title I've seen yet.

Machine-translated, I see....

This is the best line I've ever seen in a game, hands down.

Or this one. Thanks, Miss Obvious!

shinmauru

Apr 16, 2018
This is a fun game though, mostly because of the mechanics. I like the food creation and cafe management. Of course, this is my opinion, but it seems pretty good. Pretty good indeed.

Leksis

Jul 14, 2018
Thanks for sharing

Anonfiles and Mega links seems to be down
The others links seems ok

Jun 12, 2017
Dude this game sucks, I skip the start ad can't interact with the dude with the exclamation point, got a save so I ca just skip to the CG Stuff?

tce

Feb 12, 2018
Didn't download yet, but it seems to me that it is NOT a Japanese game, but a Chinese game instead.

boobshi

Sep 23, 2020
Is there a guide or wiki? I'm trying to get Yura/angel ending but can't seem to get over 79 favor, stuck at 78. I have all dishes unlock and max cooking. Also how do I get the Gem thing, I saw a notice saying I can buy the gem for 100k early in game. Now that I have 100k, there's no option to buy it.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Is there a guide or wiki? I'm trying to get Yura/angel ending but can't seem to get over 79 favor, stuck at 78. I have all dishes unlock and max cooking. Also how do I get the Gem thing, I saw a notice saying I can buy the gem for 100k early in game. Now that I have 100k, there's no option to buy it.
You are playing on normal, right? I think it's either bugged or you need to do things in very precise order. So unless you find way to cheat, you are fucked. That's why I recommended not playing on normal.

boobshi

Sep 23, 2020
You are playing on normal, right? I think it's either bugged or you need to do things in very precise order. So unless you find way to cheat, you are fucked. That's why I recommended not playing on normal.
That's wild, an obvious bug like that is around on the final version.

Asa1984

Jun 8, 2021
Hi there. what are the conditions to unlock cowgirl scene? and is it possible to lose some scenes if not done on time?... If so, can some1 post conditions for unlocks

2.30 star(s) 8 Votes