rorzy

Sep 27, 2017
One thing to note is that just like with "Xupefei Locale Emulator" you have to run games everytime through this. (No option for shortcut)
Just a correction(incase someone else comes and reads this), you can make a shortcut to a game, both with NTLEAS 'and' Xupfei Local Emulator. I'll outline below for each

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wlafy

Jun 7, 2019
It seems like i cant load my save, neither i can sit and finish the whole game in a single sit, do anyone has any solutions?

Eromo

Sep 6, 2020
So like, is there some guide somewhere. Cuz the game doesn't even make an effort to explain its mechanics. I don't know what any of the UI or how the amount of food I make relates to the number of guests, there's the guest icon below it but what does it mean? Could someone explain please.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
So like, is there some guide somewhere. Cuz the game doesn't even make an effort to explain its mechanics. I don't know what any of the UI or how the amount of food I make relates to the number of guests, there's the guest icon below it but what does it mean? Could someone explain please.
This game isn't so complicated that it would need guide, you will be fine doing whatever. Only thing that you need to know is to not play on normal or you might end up locked out of some endings.

Eromo

Sep 6, 2020
This game isn't so complicated that it would need guide, you will be fine doing whatever. Only thing that you need to know is to not play on normal or you might end up locked out of some endings.
Well shit, guess I'm locked out of some endings

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I don't remember encountering any gamebreaking bugs. I'm pretty sure that for each heroine there is an option at the second to last scene where you make a choice. If you don't select the choice that favors the heroine, you're locked out of that ending.

Eromo

Sep 6, 2020
I don't remember encountering any gamebreaking bugs. I'm pretty sure that for each heroine there is an option at the second to last scene where you make a choice. If you don't select the choice that favors the heroine, you're locked out of that ending.
I've encountered a bug that I don't even know how it happened. For some reason whenever I move specific furniture around in my restaurant, save and go to bed, then reload the save from before the furniture I moved is back in the original position on top of the adjustments I made. I essentially did like 12 times and now I have like 450+ assets in the cafe and it runs slow as shit. I don't even know if I'm getting the boosts from it or not.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I've encountered a bug that I don't even know how it happened. For some reason whenever I move specific furniture around in my restaurant, save and go to bed, then reload the save from before the furniture I moved is back in the original position on top of the adjustments I made. I essentially did like 12 times and now I have like 450+ assets in the cafe and it runs slow as shit. I don't even know if I'm getting the boosts from it or not.
That's really gamebreaking, because now you don't have a fast way of making that moola, even on fast forward. I've never come across that glitch, but that sounds really unfortunate. Have you tried seeing if getting rid of that furniture does anything?

Eromo

Sep 6, 2020
That's really gamebreaking, because now you don't have a fast way of making that moola, even on fast forward. I've never come across that glitch, but that sounds really unfortunate. Have you tried seeing if getting rid of that furniture does anything?
I'm pretty sure I can just delete the furniture, but at this point it would basically be impossible. I kept them around for so long because I thought I was getting more money which I still can't be sure because it's not like there was a conceivable way to check. I had gotten a ridiculous amount of money, but couldn't be sure if I would normally get that amount without the extra furniture.

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I expected it to be the usual dissapointing wish-fulfillment but man was that disappointing. Oh well, life goes on, thank god for full saves.

Dethrox698

Dec 2, 2021
changed ''state'', region and language to japanese.. (must be all 3) and i got past the first customer only to find out all next customers are stuck at the entrance xDD although they are giving you money.. im not too happy to play it in this state :/ well shame.. cause art/animation and even voices are pretty good

Apr 2, 2018
I doubt they will answer now. But does anyone know how to play this game at all? I launched through the Japanese locale, but even so I can't get past the first client. In addition, loading the game does not work.

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
I doubt they will answer now. But does anyone know how to play this game at all? I launched through the Japanese locale, but even so I can't get past the first client. In addition, loading the game does not work.
I remember back then that it used to happen to me as well, I think I couldn't go past the first client as well... I suggest to restart over the game (delete the save) since that seems to work for me then.

Though... I suggest to play other nsfw games instead... Since this game is literally broken with a lot of gamebreaking bugs. I returned back here, just so if there was a bugfix update... But seems like that is not the case. (even the update log from DL doesn't address any of those issues)

• Sad
Reactions: ⓖⓔⓝⓐⓒⓗ
Apr 2, 2018
I remember back then that it used to happen to me as well, I think I couldn't go past the first client as well... I suggest to restart over the game (delete the save) since that seems to work for me then.

Though... I suggest to play other nsfw games instead... Since this game is literally broken with a lot of gamebreaking bugs. I returned back here, just so if there was a bugfix update... But seems like that is not the case. (even the update log from DL doesn't address any of those issues)
You don't remember where save?

2.30 star(s) 8 Votes