voidless1412

Nov 21, 2020
I have some problem interacting with some of the options like going to bed that doesn't run or when I see the task list getting stuck, without letting me interact anymore

Feb 26, 2018
To perhaps tone down low reviews and let more people enjoy the game here is the ""somewhat risky?"" FIX.
As I mentioned earlier in one of my posts: This post by a staff member contains remedies for this issue.
Since Microsoft settings does not work the other option is to use 3rd party software or aka "Locale Emulator Software" .

Now "Xupefei Locale Emulator" also does not work in this case sadly since this is a 64 bit application.
(At least CS96385 said so and that appears to be the case for me so far too.)

Anyway, NTLEA does work! (or should work since it works for me)
Game continues after the 1st customer and you can load saves, had no issues with menus or anything.
Now I cannot surely say the game is 100% solid since it did freeze a few times for me but that could be because I have almost no RAM and I was playing the game with chrome in the background...

So where is the risky part?
The official site for the program does not contain an exe that you could launch. Instead there is a "NTLEA 1.0" rar by the site "software.informer".
Now, because this is an unofficial site for this application you have to be careful with the usual bullshit.

I have used the contents of this rar for a long time now and I have yet to get a ransomware hit, get my credit card info stolen with the 3 digits at the back to help hentai devs in need, or be abducted by the Chinese or Russians.

Virustotal gives 5 warnings out of 61, and in the comments tab nikos3194 supposedly checked thoroughly and says "should be a false positive". (Which I believe so too.)
But might as well bring this up if someone is very keen on safety, since condoms won't help you here.

So, after reading everything above you decided to get the rar for the exe so you can try the game out.
Before all you should do a search on the rar and check if all things are okay!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One thing to note is that just like with "Xupefei Locale Emulator" you have to run games everytime through this. (No option for shortcut)

My PC is a potato but I managed to pretty much finish the game using this emulator.
I just quit it since you cannot have a harem with the girls for some reason (as in you are forced to choose only one of them). Even though they are more than fine with getting fucked and don't bet an eye for servicing customers... Like what a load of BS :mad:

Last edited:

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
WAIT HOMIE, SO YOU TELLING ME THERE'S NO NETORASE IN THIS? well except for the tentacles and slimes that is
im quite a ways in and no ntr, its prostitution. the girls sell blowjobts and titfucks to the customers. the costumers are unnamed and never reappear. and the only reason they do it is the main girl is a sucubus trying to gather power to return your character to his normal form so she needs to gather power. the form your in has no dick so she cant take it from you, also you in that form do to losing power to her in a accident so it wouldn't help. you do get your dick back and get to fuck her when she has power to change you back. but yeah it not ntr, the girls dont get stolen or even care about the costumers(well angle does but not in a romantic way she just sees it as helping others, she does actually like you though), its just for the money. so its prostitution.

Akira19

Apr 20, 2020
I thought I struck gold when I saw this, turned out to be copper.

Here's some bugs I noticed:
in the tutorial day (day 1) the customer get stuck if you save/load before the conversation (so finish it up and just save after the 1st H scene)

dupe glitch, moving items then save and loading causes the game to dupe the item. (this is bad if the int goes too high the game might crash) move 1 item at a time then save and load before moving again. (This can also be bypassed by using call back, but both method might not work 100%. So save atleast every start of a day on another slot)

I also noticed the long delay of serving when clicking the popup orders, and delay in the visual im the animation. As well as the npc's teleporting from time to time (maybe because of unoptimized codes in the game)

also I didn't unlock the 2nd level of furnitures even though I already bought the management skill for it and have a couple of lv 1 furniture.

visual on management mode also exist, after a service the girl's sprite might be covered by the sprites of the firniture. But always exist on the npcs. (like their face behind the crate or painting even though they are at front of it)

My pc's region is already japanese and Have japaness language installed for me to use. (And already played quite a lot of japanese game without any issue) Don't get me wrong, the game works with or without changing the date and time format but the game is really buggy. (Also I can run it on high or ultra high, but because of the click delay on the orders I played on meduim think it would fix it. Nope it did not)

certainly a huge letdown gameplay wise, I suggest just using the gallery save if you don't wanna get frustrated. Hopefully a fix will be done by the devs or by other players since the game looks great (visually)

Last edited:

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hi guys any one have any idea how can i cheat mony in this game i try using cheat engine but all the time is not show the good value can some on help me please ?

Feb 26, 2018
Hi guys any one have any idea how can i cheat mony in this game i try using cheat engine but all the time is not show the good value can some on help me please ?
Yeh, I as well did not have any luck BUT like Alfre4u pointed out in his post earlier that playing the game on easy should do the trick and doing that you also don't miss out on any "lore" or anything.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
By day 37 (playing on easy) I have every girl and manager skills MAXED and all the furniture bought and still have an extra 72404 gold in my bank. And still have yet to reach an ending.

(But I did quit since there is no harem option as I bitched about it in one of my earlier comment)

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2018
is there any fixes or solutions for bugs
You see, it happens that there are a lot of them...
So... I would preface it with, if you encountered a bug at the beginning where you would get stuck preforming your "first service" on the customer. That means it is a "japanese locale" issue that have been mentioned countless times here.
For which there is a post above you by me, if you perhaps have yet to read it.

If it is the saving/loading (since I see you posted here before), I still recommend referring to NTLEA because I personally had no issues with it, saved, loaded like a maniac countless times and did not encounter any issues.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
the save system is tottal broken and work not relly then you can not load your save XD

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
You don't need to change locale or use additional software to play this game.

You have to change region format to japanese. This is a known issue with many japanese unity games. They simply get stuck or are missing interface elements or other contents (black background, missing characters, etc.).
To do this, go to Control Panel, then Region and on the first tab change Format by picking Japanese from drop-out list. Click OK to apply changes. You'll notice that now you have japanese names of days and months in your system calendar and for some reason this fixes missing/stuck elements in unity games.

Siphonapteron

May 15, 2018
Uh... Has anyone else gotten the "explore" thing to work? Even once? Every new business day I put someone out to explore, and every day- no new ingredients, the list of times they've done each job stays at zero for explore, and certainly the related scenes don't work. So... How do I get this to work?

Guiltnamso

Oct 31, 2020
You don't need to change locale or use additional software to play this game.

You have to change region format to japanese. This is a known issue with many japanese unity games. They simply get stuck or are missing interface elements or other contents (black background, missing characters, etc.).
To do this, go to Control Panel, then Region and on the first tab change Format by picking Japanese from drop-out list. Click OK to apply changes. You'll notice that now you have japanese names of days and months in your system calendar and for some reason this fixes missing/stuck elements in unity games.
This ! It worked for me, while other solutions did not. Ty !

Now I'm wondering how to make the 100% save work... It seems like I can't find the right folder to put it in

Last edited:

Hentaihead

Mar 28, 2018
a guy in the steam reviews posted what seems to be some kind of dlc, idk if yall wanna check it out

his message was

"R18DLC~!
补丁:/s/1_1Gsl5k0HD0LLDX-3I6KBA
提取码:g1qv "

2.30 star(s) 8 Votes