Cristiany

Dec 3, 2017
will be available in the next build, to find the dark forest, go past the expensive house, and in the next enviroment take the left path until you reach the next enviroment
Wow the game is AMAIZING!
if you let me i should give you some suggestions that should be nice and tell you about some bugs that i found:

the bugs: when you do the special jobs the penis of the guard fuck the leg of my caracther and not the pussy,soo maybe you should fix some position about some animations,if you fight the guards in prison and some one grab you and have sex with you, if i press the mouse roulette (aim buttom for enemies) then the caracther look for other enemie and stay like that the whole sex animation,if the 3 guards in prison kill me with his swords then i start again in the dialogue and i start the fight again where the 3 guards kill me again and i start again,it is infinite,when i exit from the prison im in the other side of the bridge and the bridge guard dont let me go to the bar/inn cuz ask me for money that i dont have,hair goes through the bed when you're on your back.

Suggestions:i not watched a vaginal sex animation yet cuz the one of special job the guard fuck my leg but if you dont have,i hope in the future the vagina and ass open in sex animations,add cum that retain for X time in your body part that you used for have sex with a guy and the semen drips down your vagina when you walk (a wet effect for lesbian sex,lesbian sexo like cunnilingus need tongle animation),add cum effect in penis in the orgasm and cum girl (water effect),i watched that the game is perfect for add slavery with slave items,it should be good add slavery with slavers and normal guys that can,add pregnancy,when try to force yourself to have sex with them when they see you and slap you on the butt etc, being naked increases the percentage of it happening, add zoom in the camera with the mouse wheel and you can move the camera during sex, in the If you die with humans it's slavery, with monsters it's taking you to their cave to procreate and you have to escape,interaction with items that go to slavery,instant lost or special sex animations if a enemie grab and you are close from this item,example a human see the pillory and grab you and put you in there for fuck you,hidden traps that immobilize you and enemies have sex with you or enslave you,add a map less dark,i mean it is too dark,i cant see nothing,i know that i have a spell of light but it is too dark,in the sex animations you want see the sex and not nothing cuz it is too dark.

I have found this bug with the hair of the pelvis when you dance, the hair of the pelvis moves.

1669351799150.png
I fall in the side of the bridge and i cant get out

1669352908654.png

postscript:I hope that the character keeps the hairstyle if you want it that way and does not cut it for slavery or who knows, since long-haired girls are sexy and your character's hairstyle is great

Last edited:
Reactions: Centar

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
Wow the game is AMAIZING!
if you let me i should give you some suggestions that should be nice and tell you about some bugs that i found:

the bugs: when you do the special jobs the penis of the guard fuck the leg of my caracther and not the pussy,soo maybe you should fix some position about some animations,if you fight the guards in prison and some one grab you and have sex with you, if i press the mouse roulette (aim buttom for enemies) then the caracther look for other enemie and stay like that the whole sex animation,if the 3 guards in prison kill me with his swords then i start again in the dialogue and i start the fight again where the 3 guards kill me again and i start again,it is infinite,when i exit from the prison im in the other side of the bridge and the bridge guard dont let me go to the bar/inn cuz ask me for money that i dont have,hair goes through the bed when you're on your back.

Suggestions:i not watched a vaginal sex animation yet cuz the one of special job the guard fuck my leg but if you dont have,i hope in the future the vagina and ass open in sex animations,add cum that retain for X time in your body part that you used for have sex with a guy and the semen drips down your vagina when you walk (a wet effect for lesbian sex,lesbian sexo like cunnilingus need tongle animation),add cum effect in penis in the orgasm and cum girl (water effect),i watched that the game is perfect for add slavery with slave items,it should be good add slavery with slavers and normal guys that can,add pregnancy,when try to force yourself to have sex with them when they see you and slap you on the butt etc, being naked increases the percentage of it happening, add zoom in the camera with the mouse wheel and you can move the camera during sex, in the If you die with humans it's slavery, with monsters it's taking you to their cave to procreate and you have to escape,interaction with items that go to slavery,instant lost or special sex animations if a enemie grab and you are close from this item,example a human see the pillory and grab you and put you in there for fuck you,hidden traps that immobilize you and enemies have sex with you or enslave you,add a map less dark,i mean it is too dark,i cant see nothing,i know that i have a spell of light but it is too dark,in the sex animations you want see the sex and not nothing cuz it is too dark.

I have found this bug with the hair of the pelvis when you dance, the hair of the pelvis moves.

View attachment 2192116
I fall in the side of the bridge and i cant get out

View attachment 2192142

postscript:I hope that the character keeps the hairstyle if you want it that way and does not cut it for slavery or who knows, since long-haired girls are sexy and your character's hairstyle is great
Hey, thanks for the feedback, some of the bugs are already fixed and some will be fixed in the future.
For the suggestions, a lot of those features are already planed and some even partly integrated

Example for traps (the link is a demonstration)
( )

Also pregnancy will soon be possible, with customization sliders for the belly + the option to disable pregnancys.

There will be 3 different haircuts for the next build as well.

Slavery is already in the game, also the option for some enemies (for now just guards) to tie the player up, but later this framework can be used for slavers to equip gags, blindfolds, toys etc. to the player, some of that is already in development ^^

Shinshila

Aug 28, 2018
If possible, try updating windows and drivers, first person to report this issue, let me know if updating helped.
Helped KB2670838. Anyway, I don’t understand why the game has such requests if the graphics are rather mediocre.

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
Helped KB2670838. Anyway, I don’t understand why the game has such requests if the graphics are rather mediocre.
Because it's UE5 ^^
I will rework the visuals in a future update, it was not a priority in the past.
Keep in mind that this is early in development, unoptimized and just the beginning.

Performance etc. can and will only improve from here.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
BeasthunterUniverse
UE5 this is an old engine, it is clear why the game is so buggy. All have long since moved to 5.1.

And on the start page in the description, please indicate the version of the engine. And then the phrase is unreal engine and it is not clear which 3 or 4 or 5, maybe even 1.

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
BeasthunterUniverse
UE5 this is an old engine, it is clear why the game is so buggy. All have long since moved to 5.1.

And on the start page in the description, please indicate the version of the engine. And then the phrase is unreal engine and it is not clear which 3 or 4 or 5, maybe even 1.
sorry, but this is not buggy because I'm on 5.03 and not 5.1 :D
Most bugs are already fixed, some will be fixed later when I have the time to do so.

The difference between 5.0 and 5.1 will mostly be better performance, and I will defienetly switch to 5.1 as soon as possible.
Right now, there are still some tools/plug-ins not working with 5.1, so I will have to wait for the creators of those tools to provide UE5.1 support, then I can and will switch to 5.1 :)

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Right now, there are still some tools/plug-ins not working with 5.1
Thank you for the detailed explanation and for your desire to update the engine, and not stand still, otherwise so many good projects have died.
At the expense of the fact that the engine is outdated (it was a joke). I just wanted to call an advanced engine junk. And version 5.1 was released quite recently. So it is not surprising that not everyone has managed to switch to it yet.

Squirtward94

Sep 3, 2017
Slightly mad, wasted 2 hours in the game to find that there is basically 0 monster sex in the game. Just a tongue mouth fuck from a zombie...Ree.

Reactions: &#$&*&$*<
Jan 14, 2020
sorry, but this is not buggy because I'm on 5.03 and not 5.1 :D
Most bugs are already fixed, some will be fixed later when I have the time to do so.

The difference between 5.0 and 5.1 will mostly be better performance, and I will defienetly switch to 5.1 as soon as possible.
Right now, there are still some tools/plug-ins not working with 5.1, so I will have to wait for the creators of those tools to provide UE5.1 support, then I can and will switch to 5.1 :)
So when can we expect the next update :D

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
So when can we expect the next update :D
Hey,

I had (and still have) some technical issues that slowed down development the last few weeks.
Long story short, I worked on Morph targets for body sliders and pregnancys, but now the armor and Body have clipping issues.

After weeks of trying to fix it we now are close to the solution, I'm now getting help by a developer who got experience with this issue and will soon show up with the solution ^^

Until then I work on levels and animations so there is finally more progress again.

I hope to release a new build this year with all issues fixed and much new content :)

Jan 14, 2020
Hey,

I had (and still have) some technical issues that slowed down development the last few weeks.
Long story short, I worked on Morph targets for body sliders and pregnancys, but now the armor and Body have clipping issues.

After weeks of trying to fix it we now are close to the solution, I'm now getting help by a developer who got experience with this issue and will soon show up with the solution ^^

Until then I work on levels and animations so there is finally more progress again.

I hope to release a new build this year with all issues fixed and much new content :)
man you're awesome..!
while you're fixing stuffs.. I have some inputs maybe you wanna consider it..?
The character's eyes are glowing when the environment is darker.. I think it'd be nice if the eyes don't have built in LEDs in there.. haha!

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
man you're awesome..!
while you're fixing stuffs.. I have some inputs maybe you wanna consider it..?
The character's eyes are glowing when the environment is darker.. I think it'd be nice if the eyes don't have built in LEDs in there.. haha!
haha yeah the eyes will eventually be customizable to some extent, for example the glow :D
She is just full of energy ^^

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Will there be battles of a strong woman against 100-1000 goblins in this game? Where she becomes their prisoner in an unequal battle.

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
Will there be battles of a strong woman against 100-1000 goblins in this game? Where she becomes their prisoner in an unequal battle.
pretty much, there will be strong and weak enemies, weaker enemies come in larger numbers most times.
Since you mentioned goblins, I already have a goblin character game ready, just need time to implement it.

Edit: Not 100-1000 tho. This would kill the performance ^^
Some enemies can capture and breed with Rose, and the actual population of those enemies will then grow. In a fight, they will spawn in groups tho, and get reinforcment when they lose any troops. So it is possible to face 1000 goblins, just not all at once :)

Reactions: xellos616

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Some enemies can capture and breed with Rose, and the actual population of those enemies will then grow. In a fight, they will spawn in groups tho, and get reinforcment when they lose any troops.
You the best. :love:

But in the online game lineage, as the same, more than 100 people participated on 1 map.

I think it's a question of time.
Unreal engine 5.1
has very good performance and power scalability (for example, if there are a lot of goblins, you can worsen their sophistication), in addition, computer hardware also becomes more powerful over time and cheap versions of computer hardware will be released in January.
Your game will be made for at least another year, by which time the average level of hardware will have progressed.

I think that you should add a function for users to limit the number of characters on the map, so that the player himself can choose how much he wants 10-100 or 100500.
And if possible, the function of detailing opponents.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
pretty much, there will be strong and weak enemies, weaker enemies come in larger numbers most times.
Since you mentioned goblins, I already have a goblin character game ready, just need time to implement it.

Some enemies can capture and breed with Rose, and the actual population of those enemies will then grow. In a fight, they will spawn in groups tho, and get reinforcment when they lose any troops. So it is possible to face 1000 goblins, just not all at once :)
Well, I see some logical problems, especially with humanoid enemies.
Firstly, MC will not eject the fruit immediately after impregnation. Then the offspring must first grow up to be able to fight. And finally, why should they attack their mother? Aren't there some kind of instincts?

If there is a fast-moving creature somewhere, it could become an insurmountable obstacle. Let's take a tentacle plant. MC fails 3 times to get through it and after a few weeks it suddenly no longer has to deal with individual plants on the way, but now has to fight its way through a whole forest of tentacle plants. (or simply carry out a slash-and-burn).

Translated with (free version)

&#$&*&$*<

Apr 15, 2022
My English is not very good. I played for 3 hours and still haven't left the village.
Anyone know How to cheat?? I used the cheat engine for money, but it didn't work ,and was attacked by the guards

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Well, I see some logical problems, especially with humanoid enemies.
In 1 this is a game and there is no logic here.
In 2, what we people call logic is not, it is only an illusion of lokigi (study history over the past thousand years).
In 3, the logic of games and films is usually discussed by intellectuals within the framework of the logic of the film itself, and there are some references to reality, but only in moments where there is an obvious connection with reality, for example, where the character should fall after a bullet hits him, forward or backward.

Well, you wanted logic, well then let's go.

Then the offspring must first grow up to be able to fight.
These are people who are born helpless at birth and for a very long time grow in animals this period much faster, and insects are not all difficult to describe, parasites and bacteria are full-fledged individuals after birth.
The size of a goblin is either equal to or 2-3 times the size of a newborn human cub, depending on the artwork. That is, a goblin born already at least can walk and wave his arms.
The appearance of goblins and people is different, and besides, there are more goblins in the goblin cave than people, that is, if everyone "pats the girl on the head", then the newborn goblin will do it.
In human society, people are prone to herd instinct, and those who are not prone are either considered downtrodden, or they are expelled or killed. So the kindred instinct, if it exists, is unlikely to prevail. In addition, the girls in the goblin lair have already been trained by older goblins and are incapable of adequate behavior, this is just a groaning and lowing hole from which goblins crawl out and where they release their other biological needs.
And they don’t need to fight after birth, if they were born, then the mother of many children, the heroine, has already lost the great battle and is waiting for her children to grow up and become real men and she will help them with this.
Let me remind you that goblins can be born already the size of an adult, and if not, then they grow very quickly.

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes