Apr 19, 2020
Says reworked money system. How so? Is it easier or harder to make money? Also it says there's a surrender function. Why? If I get in a fight, my girl's suckin' some D. I think best I ever did is get someone to around 50% health before I was subdued/killed. This is a You Lose Now Get F'd kinda game.

Is the pleasure system for the PC or enemies? At no point does she really have sex cuz she wants to, so I had to ask. Also it says there's a test 1st-person view. Do we have zoom now too? Zoom is literally the first thing I looked for when I first DL'd the game.

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
Says reworked money system. How so? Is it easier or harder to make money? Also it says there's a surrender function. Why? If I get in a fight, my girl's suckin' some D. I think best I ever did is get someone to around 50% health before I was subdued/killed. This is a You Lose Now Get F'd kinda game.

Is the pleasure system for the PC or enemies? At no point does she really have sex cuz she wants to, so I had to ask. Also it says there's a test 1st-person view. Do we have zoom now too? Zoom is literally the first thing I looked for when I first DL'd the game.
It is easier to make money and for example when entering the Dungeon you lose all negativ money, so no more beeing stuck there for long hours (Dungeon is buggy tho right now)

I will add difficulty settings later, I have beaten every enemy and quest with the starting equipment, most without any difficulty......so it is more then possible, you can dodge and struggle to avoid sucking D...... most other attacks can also be blocked.

Surrender function is WIP, you can Surrender to the Slavers in front of the ship via Dialogue, it will later be added for combat.

Pleasure system for now is for the PC, you can mostly see it against soulless monsters and in Prison.
I will add zoom with 0.1.3

Apr 19, 2020
I will add difficulty settings later, I have beaten every enemy and quest with the starting equipment, most without any difficulty......so it is more then possible, you can dodge and struggle to avoid sucking D...... most other attacks can also be blocked.
You beat everyone with starter gear? I bought an expensive staff, got attacked by a guard in town for no reason, hit him about 12 times, got him to like 60% HP, and he just combo'd me to a D-suck, which locked in the loss, since gear is unequipped when that happens. Under no circumstances will you have enough time to go into the menu and equip each piece of gear and your weapon before he hits you enough times to repeat it.

That's a 1V1 guard fight with a stronger weapon. Can't envision taking on the whole ship crew with the default weapon and surviving.

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
You beat everyone with starter gear? I bought an expensive staff, got attacked by a guard in town for no reason, hit him about 12 times, got him to like 60% HP, and he just combo'd me to a D-suck, which locked in the loss, since gear is unequipped when that happens. Under no circumstances will you have enough time to go into the menu and equip each piece of gear and your weapon before he hits you enough times to repeat it.

That's a 1V1 guard fight with a stronger weapon. Can't envision taking on the whole ship crew with the default weapon and surviving.
I can upload a video to Xvideos if you want to show you how to do it, I fight the Guard without weapon if you want :D
Guards will attack you if you break any rules (Wearing Armor or Weapon/ owing the Town money)

Reactions: Artix0

trelokas

Dec 26, 2020
BeasthunterUniverse It's a really nice game! Would love to see it evolve, good luck!

I think I found a bug, for some reason when I load my save the character is stuck in the room and can't move.

Edit: Workaround: before loading the save, I change the resolution in settings. It seems it got the character unstuck

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
The Prison and other animations do not work for me in v1.2.5fix. (They previously played fine). The MC is just floating in the air in the middle of the dungeon and no animations play other than the drip/squirt. The guard is no where near me and just stands still. I can tell that there SHOULD be something playing but it does not.

HyperV

Jun 19, 2018
Too many bugs on the menu and even changing resolution. For whatever reason, only 1920x1080p works on a standard 16:9 aspect ratio however going beyond that for any change just mucks up the aspect ratio completely and makes the UI unclickable.

You've implemented a day/night cycle... cool except it's TOO DARK heck even going into the caves in the first version of the game wasn't pitch black.

Why is the save system around a house including a quest? It's rather annoying every time you boot the game up you get the fat guy constantly nagging at you. If you get kicked out of the house what then? Does the save system not work at all? It seems a really strange design to have a save system like this.

UI for text needs improving, there really needs to be a dialogue box not floating text with no way of telling when selecting dialogue.

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
Too many bugs on the menu and even changing resolution. For whatever reason, only 1920x1080p works on a standard 16:9 aspect ratio however going beyond that for any change just mucks up the aspect ratio completely and makes the UI unclickable.

You've implemented a day/night cycle... cool except it's TOO DARK heck even going into the caves in the first version of the game wasn't pitch black.

Why is the save system around a house including a quest? It's rather annoying every time you boot the game up you get the fat guy constantly nagging at you. If you get kicked out of the house what then? Does the save system not work at all? It seems a really strange design to have a save system like this.

UI for text needs improving, there really needs to be a dialogue box not floating text with no way of telling when selecting dialogue.
Hey, you have magic to make light, the cave is only pitch black during late hours / night.
I will make it a little less dark in the future tho, for now magic helps.

You can use the other house as well if you dislike the fat guy, there will be more options in the future, for now there are 2.

Yes the UI for Dialogue etc. will change, it is all WIP at the moment. It will be better in the future.

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
my computer is overheating when i play this game for some reason. I have an RTX3060Ti, i9 11th gen etc. so i doubt its compatibility.

Also, why is it 12 gb? What in the world is making it that large? There's not a lot of content in the game.

Reactions: &#$&*&$*<

HyperSummoner

Apr 8, 2020
Became a slave, fought against a monster that electrifies me, can't really win any of the fights unarmed and I'm in a loop where I can't respawn because the monster keeps electrocuting my body. Save kinda bricked now

Reactions: &#$&*&$*<

BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
Became a slave, fought against a monster that electrifies me, can't really win any of the fights unarmed and I'm in a loop where I can't respawn because the monster keeps electrocuting my body. Save kinda bricked now
sorry about that, most of the issues are already fixed for the next Version:
For now you can delete old save files under C:\Users(Username)\AppData\Local\Beasthunter2\Saved

Reactions: TheGorden
Apr 19, 2020
The Roll is hampered by the new idle pose. You roll, go into the pose, then you can move a moment later. I kinda relied on that to escape people who're after me. Also yeah, it's dark af at night. How do you get magic? I've only noticed raising weapon damage and unarmed combat stuff at the alter.

Mar 26, 2018
In the spoiler section in your initial post you mention the game will have breeding. Can you go into more detail about that? Is it going to be a mechanic revolving repeated pregnancies for the MC girl, will it be a job option (i.e. she hires herself out as a monster making factory)? That last thing i mentioned could also be used as an interesting way to implement timeskips if that'll ever be relevant in the context of the game.

Hellhound23

Nov 11, 2019
Screenshot 2022-10-22 200642.png
Happened when I got respawned. There's a player model down here too, besides my actual character. I fell past it.
The specific area was the forest one behind the houses, with the wasps.
Maybe you could add an emergency teleport or something, in case another fall through the world glitch happens later on, or a player gets stuck somewhere.

Side note, i have managed to get myself stuck, but using the magic spell for ground pound, I got free.

Update: I left it running while typing this reply, and I apparently fell so far that the game is now broken entirely. Can't even access pause menu, the day and time are blank, i don't see the character anymore and the minimap says "minimap waiting for Mapview"

Sorry for rambling, it's my first time posting on here.

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes