BeasthunterUniverse

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2022
Im gonna list things that should be fix/added so that this game is actually playable. I like it so far but its frustrating to play at the same time
1. Character customization- not a must but to have would be good. Dont have to be something fancy, just change hair, body color, eyes color.
2. Glowing eyes- not sure if this is a bug or not, but it looks like you went fullbright on eyes for female.
3. Setting option for in-game
4.Glitch when dying- When character died. You just falls off map.
5. More tangible save option- I get the idea of having to get a house to save first, but would be better if you make it an option on the menu. Have it locked before play get a house and unlock it once player got house.
6. Player stunt- feels very janky and interrupting. Could make it so that new attack registered as another stunt and pushed character away so they dont clump up together.
7.Walking and sprint- Sometime you just want to walk. Better for combat situation too.
8.Also noticed that the world time is not saved. So when i start new game or load save, the world time remains the same.
9. Enemy ragdoll- When enemy died they just wont stop playing animation. The animation would still continue until it ends and they just flung over.
10. Maybe more money and random amount drops on enemy? Loots? Something player can loot and sell?
11. Enemy stunt- Enemy stunt when hit with heavy attack
12. Parry
13. Do I suppose to get money from dancing? Customer job? Don't see any of those.
14.Bug with looting window. Sometimes when looting multiple loot drop, the window wont close even when pressing escape.
Hey,

1. yes those things will be customizable in the future
2. It's not a bug, but the glow will be customizable with the color
3. makes sense, will add that later ^^
4. that is already fixed for the next Version
5. The game saves also when entering a new level and on death, but yes a save function makes sense ^^
6.Do you mean the Player stun, or stunt as in Special attack? if you mean the Stun is to much, for 0.1.3 The Stun resistence will be upgradable, so less stun if the player levels that
7. There is walking and sprinting, did I not mention those in the Controls?
To toggle between walk and run, press Shift-Lock, to sprint, keep space bar pressed.
8. will fix that
9. Sounds like a bug, will fix that
10. There is random loot drop, just not for human enemies at the moment, but for all other monsters
11. Heavy attacks have a poise multiplyer, but that could also be increased via upgrades / level system
12. Yes a parry makes sense, will eventually try to implement that ^^
13. Yes, but you need to talk to the club owner a few times until you sign a contract
14. try pressing G a few times, it should help

Hope this answers some questions, thanks for the feedback :)

SonniKureamo

Oct 1, 2018
Hey,

1. yes those things will be customizable in the future
2. It's not a bug, but the glow will be customizable with the color
3. makes sense, will add that later ^^
4. that is already fixed for the next Version
5. The game saves also when entering a new level and on death, but yes a save function makes sense ^^
6.Do you mean the Player stun, or stunt as in Special attack? if you mean the Stun is to much, for 0.1.3 The Stun resistence will be upgradable, so less stun if the player levels that
7. There is walking and sprinting, did I not mention those in the Controls?
To toggle between walk and run, press Shift-Lock, to sprint, keep space bar pressed.
8. will fix that
9. Sounds like a bug, will fix that
10. There is random loot drop, just not for human enemies at the moment, but for all other monsters
11. Heavy attacks have a poise multiplyer, but that could also be increased via upgrades / level system
12. Yes a parry makes sense, will eventually try to implement that ^^
13. Yes, but you need to talk to the club owner a few times until you sign a contract
14. try pressing G a few times, it should help

Hope this answers some questions, thanks for the feedback :)
Oh another thing, When i died, I just fall off the map, and im still confused with the save system, I suppose to be able to save in the house? But when i go back to menu theres no option to load save or anything.

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes