MobBarley

Jul 14, 2018
When I start the game, my GPU fans go crazy ( never been this loud) .

I tried to lower the resolution and graphic setting but it doesnt seem to do anything. Still blasting away. This is the first game that made my system try really hard.

ayao

May 21, 2019
Every since release I still can't download from google drive cause too many downloads can we get a GoFile LINK?!

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
11GB?!?!? You're joking, right? Version 0.1.2 was 7 and now v0.1.2.5 is 11? You really need to look into this ASAP.

SonniKureamo

Oct 1, 2018
In the equipment menu, scroll over the equipment you want to remove with your mouse cursor then tap x. To put it back on, just click on the slot and re-equip the gear. Believe the key/ui showing that you can do this is at the bottom of the screen in either inventory or equipment, but it took me a hot second to figure out how to do it to get the save point in the house with the fat guy.
I dont get it, do the game just save when i enter the house? I dont see anywhere i can save.

SonniKureamo

Oct 1, 2018
Hey, what bugs are you encountering?
I made a list on my Discord but for me there was nothing game breaking and most bugs only happen like 1/3 sessions. If there are any issues please let me know so I can check them out.

Greetings.
Im gonna list things that should be fix/added so that this game is actually playable. I like it so far but its frustrating to play at the same time
1. Character customization- not a must but to have would be good. Dont have to be something fancy, just change hair, body color, eyes color.
2. Glowing eyes- not sure if this is a bug or not, but it looks like you went fullbright on eyes for female.
3. Setting option for in-game
4.Glitch when dying- When character died. You just falls off map.
5. More tangible save option- I get the idea of having to get a house to save first, but would be better if you make it an option on the menu. Have it locked before play get a house and unlock it once player got house.
6. Player stunt- feels very janky and interrupting. Could make it so that new attack registered as another stunt and pushed character away so they dont clump up together.
7.Walking and sprint- Sometime you just want to walk. Better for combat situation too.
8.Also noticed that the world time is not saved. So when i start new game or load save, the world time remains the same.
9. Enemy ragdoll- When enemy died they just wont stop playing animation. The animation would still continue until it ends and they just flung over.
10. Maybe more money and random amount drops on enemy? Loots? Something player can loot and sell?
11. Enemy stunt- Enemy stunt when hit with heavy attack
12. Parry
13. Do I suppose to get money from dancing? Customer job? Don't see any of those.
14.Bug with looting window. Sometimes when looting multiple loot drop, the window wont close even when pressing escape.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Beasthunter-0.1.2.5Fix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: Kraboed and blink66
2.90 star(s) 7 Votes