4.40 star(s) 47 Votes

linechuu

Aug 21, 2022
Honestly the great art is the hook for the game. Will be interesting to see what they do with it going forward.
Haven't checked this out for a while but just had a go at a quick cleanup for the Zoe episode 2 files.

4/6 frames roughed and flat colour. Will probably finish this up eventually and report back.
this is cool, any other anims? didnt realise act 2 had stuff in it

Reactions: TripleDex

Togliti

Jul 7, 2017
The only way to hit properly this kind of game maker's is to hit their wallet. I saw a lot of those developers being lazy on purpouse 'cause they keep mantaining a big encome from donations. Please people stop giving them money hoping them to do "something one day". They keep acting like this, coming out with fix that no one asked instead of developing their game. Is pointless being milked from them. I laugh a lot when they cry about piracy; Thanks gods for the piracy to exist so we can try and test not the game inself but the attitude of developers.

TripleDex

Jun 2, 2024
this is cool, any other anims? didnt realise act 2 had stuff in it
Thanks! They've got sketch files in the act 2 files in the game files so I just figured why wait for them to do it?
I think they've got Cathy and Zoe currently in the game files but unsure if there's more on Patreon.

I could always look at the Dawna file as well but I'm unsure if they're about to release that one.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BeatBanger-3.531
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Mr.GGraCHCH

Sep 18, 2021
Thanks! They've got sketch files in the act 2 files in the game files so I just figured why wait for them to do it?
I think they've got Cathy and Zoe currently in the game files but unsure if there's more on Patreon.

I could always look at the Dawna file as well but I'm unsure if they're about to release that one.
listen, I have just a huge archive with everything that has ever been in bb, sketches of animations, unreleased animations and so on, if necessary, I can share

Snowsexxx32

Jun 3, 2018
what the fuck are they doing with all this money?
Doesn't look like they're making that much to start with.

Hoarding it of course, That's patreon 101 trickle feed content, just enough to keep the revenue coming in.
Not sure there's really any to hoard.

While I'm not sure how well they're actually doing on steam, itch, and merch... Patreon shows BunFan making about $7700/mo. After patreon fees but before taxes that's ~$6500. Bunfan appears to be an LLC in Florida, so 5.5% corp tax and some amount of sales tax, down to ~$6150 to pay people with, assuming they don't spend money on anything else. Taxes for paying people, ~13% for FICA and FUTA, and ~2.7% state in Florida, now we're down to ~$5175. Assuming the discussion on discord about even split among employees, which there appear to be 4-7 (i'll go with 5 for easy math), they could be seeing up to $1000/mo before they pay their own income taxes, as well as pay fees for taking disbursements from patreon.

So ballpark, if there are 5 employees working full time, though I'd guess nobody's actually full time on this project, they'd be making less than US minimum wage.

For context, if Kom just took all the money from patreon and didn't pay anyone, he'd be seeing $62k a year. The median/25th percentile for an entry level video game artist, 75% would make more than you, is $80k a year. So yeah, I'd agree that he seems to be a poor businessman, but while there's drama here I don't know what people here are going on about.

TripleDex

Jun 2, 2024
listen, I have just a huge archive with everything that has ever been in bb, sketches of animations, unreleased animations and so on, if necessary, I can share
That'd be awesome if you'd be happy to share.
I can contribute game releases too if you need those.
Yeah absolutely, if you send over everything then I'll happily compile everything and then work on this kind of thing.
It's great practice and cleanup work is definitely beneficial for my learning process.

UnrealEyes

Feb 23, 2022
As said before. I knew this day would, letting an 18-19 year old in charge to fix / modify the game for the dev team, while also treating him like shit. The man was never emotional mature enough to deal with any of this and the people that could help him, refused and let this kid just rot in this cycle. The guy tried multiple times to push fixes into the main game through kom only for kom to ignore and later on remove his access to the source code. This was an issue that was building up for months, and most people ignored it until it was too late.

View attachment 3715545

Just another disappointment to the list.
F to respect, he's a great programmer, sadly the BB Dev Team doesn't respect his hardwork.

UnrealEyes

Feb 23, 2022
Don't know about that, less and less mods are coming out, most of the ones that do are honestly pretty low quality, and people are starting to voice their dislike of Toriel reskins. At this rate i don't see the game maintaining an audience unless talented animators try to make some new mods, like the Kat one, which i consider to be even better than some levels in the actual game. Because, let's be honest here, the game is pretty much abandoned at this point and unless the new artist actually gives a shit unlike Kom and makes some good levels quickly, i doubt people will stick around any longer.
Yeah, sadly some modders with interesting potential mods left the server after giving up due the server behavior or getting banned/kicked for silly reasons

Arta.umb

Dec 13, 2019
I made an AHK cheat script for Beat Banger that automatically plays the game for you, simply install Autohotkey, make a new .ahk file and copy paste this code and run it.

Code:
Loop  {
    sleep, %Accuracy%

PixelSearch, Px, Py, 949, 905, 990, 953, 0x198CC7, 30,  Fast RGB

if (errorlevel = 0) && WinActive("ahk_exe beatbanger.exe")
    {
        Send,Z
        Sleep, 75
        Continue
    }

PixelSearch, Px, Py, 949, 905, 990, 953, 0xED780D, 40,  Fast RGB

{
        Send,X
        Sleep, 75
        Continue
    }

PixelSearch, Px, Py, 949, 905, 990, 953, 0xC72B17, 30,  Fast RGB

{
        Send,C
        Sleep, 75
        Continue
    }

PixelSearch, Px, Py, 949, 905, 990, 953, 0xAB2B63, 30,  Fast RGB

{
        Send,V
        Sleep, 75
        Continue
    }

Continue
}
My good friends helped me learn a few things about AutoHotKey specifically color aimbot, and i've managed to get it working very well.

Here's a preview, it works with mods too:

Make sure your game is on windowed mode and is maximized to the screen, otherwise it will not work well, an if you have any issues, try changing "Sleep, 75" to a different number in order to change the key press delay, or change the "30" next to Fast RGB for color variance, keep it around 30-40~ or else it won't work properly.
i cant adjust the window like you do in the video as result it doesnt work and i dont know why i cant do it

UnrealEyes

Feb 23, 2022
Yeah, sadly some modders with interesting potential mods left the server after giving up due the server behavior or getting banned/kicked for silly reasons

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Duuuuuuuude what? That Shantae one looks clean, and despite the Toriel one being, well, a re-draw, it's original enough to deserve a new coat of paint.

Damn :(

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes